Mar 31, 2018
Rachel is the good lady nurse at the Academy hard to miss her with her big assets :p
She may have some great ASSets but she's cray cray. Like why does she choose you out of all the other guys to help. Seems to me like she knows about the MC's past or something like that. B/c those scenes of her in the dream are creepy af.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
She may have some great ASSets but she's cray cray. Like why does she choose you out of all the other guys to help. Seems to me like she knows about the MC's past or something like that. B/c those scenes of her in the dream are creepy af.
I'm not sure I think she was the 3rd girl the one that dropped the harassment lawsuit against the MC Dad and now she is keeping an eye on the MC for what purposes I'm not so sure :unsure:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC's perspective .. it was all a ruse ...
Dean perspective .. it was all a cover up.

Yup ... all in all a clever mob ruse to bury their connections deeper.

Reactions: Mormont

WebMarca

Oct 28, 2018
For the people who says, "get a life, just play another game, just wait", thats both a dumb statement and also not the point.
1-Why are you supposing that we don't play other games? You think we are doing nothing with our lives but waiting for this game? The assumption is wrong and fallacious. 2- As a consumer you expect several things from a service, not just the final product being good, imagine ordering food, they say it will take 30 minutes, but it takes longer, you call they don't answer, when it finally arrives within 60 minutes the drink is wrong, the guy have to go back to change it, but the food is absolutelly amazing. Wouldn't you trade all the problems you had for they saying from the start "it will be there in 70 minutes"? And before someone says: "problems happens, things get delayed for external reasons, sometimes is not the restaurant fault", yes but not when it happens consistently, and still its the risk of doing business, you have to prepare for that.
And don't forget that there are people backing up the project, investing their money, you don't want to keep frustrating them, always better make a realistic schedule and deliver on it then promising an unrealistic/ambitious one and failing at it.
That being said i'm not angry or desperate, i love the game and just wanna play it.
Very well said pal.

Jul 7, 2019
So it is September. Is any latest news about the update? I know before five days
Skosha said it will not finish. I just want to know is the latest game finished?

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
*Sigh*
I can't wait till November. Then i can play November has come and listen to it happly.
But as for the game. If it doesn't drop today there's always tomorrow and so forth.

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes