BySorax231

Sep 9, 2017
In reverse universe Irphaeus is waiting the patreons to give him ideas for the new update and he just sits there waiting and waiting ... maybe

Wasara005

Apr 9, 2018
I will say I'm getting a little worried about the whole project, in 3-4 days Irphaeus lost around 50 patreons. Waifu Academy could get cancelled :(.

KeepOnLiving

Oct 21, 2018
I will say I'm getting a little worried about the whole project, in 3-4 days Irphaeus lost around 50 patreons. Waifu Academy could get cancelled :(.
A part of the patron loss can probably be attributed to the new month. Since billing etc. is still being handled, not all patrons are showing up right now. Look again in a few days.

Also, Waifu Academy will not die because the update is a month late or so. Look again after the new update is out, and you'll see it's still growing. It's a great game after all, which is being updated regularly.

Jul 7, 2019
A part of the patron loss can probably be attributed to the new month. Since billing etc. is still being handled, not all patrons are showing up right now. Look again in a few days.

Also, Waifu Academy will not die because the update is a month late or so. Look again after the new update is out, and you'll see it's still growing. It's a great game after all, which is being updated regularly.
Everything will have to wait until it's updated.

GreenGames

Modder
Dec 31, 2018
However, be assured next update won't take a lot more than 2 months, this was exceptional.

I hope you keep supporting me and enjoy my work!
Be sure to check your mail box for the fun... And stay tuned for the next Waifu Material scheduled for the end of May.

---
Thread Updated: 2019-04-03

just 5 months have passed, why make promises if you can’t keep them? in the last two versions it was the same (

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
...And the end of the world is near ....
Actually i only wish for the new release just for one reason : the last 20 pages of this thread are pure shit ( worse than Milfy city thread and i said everything) ; i wish we will come back to speak about the games , the girls ( most important than all ) and theories for the furure possible plot.
Irpaheus please have mercy on us , don't let the word finish ....:D

Agrik

Sep 15, 2018
the last 20 pages of this thread are pure shit ( worse than Milfy city thread and i said everything) ; i wish we will come back to speak about the games , the girls ( most important than all ) and theories for the furure possible plot.
No wonder - one of the best games of this kind. So people worry about her fate.

Jul 7, 2019
It's September and I don't want to wait four months for a game to be cancelled. I'm not complaining, just hoping to stop procrastinating and update. Preferably in the first week of September.
please!

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
It's September and I don't want to wait four months for a game to be cancelled. I'm not complaining, just hoping to stop procrastinating and update. Preferably in the first week of September.
please!
Holy Words !!! Really Sacred words !!!
My suggestion for you , to make some more pressure on Irphaeus , it's to cancel the high trier you have with him ( 100 $ monthly correct ? or it was more ?) ...
Better if you make it in the first week of September ....

Reactions: Mormont

Mejo702

Aug 22, 2019
I'll be nice and tell you it's scheduled to be released by the end of August. However, if you go up a few posts you can see a comment from Thursday being quoted about the script and writing hovering around 80% and 60% respectively so there might be a slight delay.

Though I'm guessing the wait (if any, since I'm guessing here) might be longer if more of the writing need to be rendered, for sound to be implemented and for beta-testing by the patreons before a stable release is available.

Cheers.
Kool with just that reply, im relieved to hear that at least its still active. Since i thought that one was goin to end early from other rumors but dw. i neesed colser Thanks ✌

Jul 7, 2019
Holy Words !!! Really Sacred words !!!
My suggestion for you , to make some more pressure on Irphaeus , it's to cancel the high trier you have with him ( 100 $ monthly correct ? or it was more ?) ...
Better if you make it in the first week of September ....
If he can update earlier and the content is satisfactory to me, I will naturally consider whether to sponsor.I don't want to spend money for a game that always delay or never update.

Reactions: Lordtaco123

Hally

Apr 5, 2018
...And the end of the world is near ....
Actually i only wish for the new release just for one reason : the last 20 pages of this thread are pure shit ( worse than Milfy city thread and i said everything) ; i wish we will come back to speak about the games , the girls ( most important than all ) and theories for the furure possible plot.
Irpaheus please have mercy on us , don't let the word finish ....:D
Speaking of plots, anyone else thinks that irphaeus is just baiting us into thinking that motoko is the good chick since he mentioned before that she'll be the one on the good path. I mean why spoil one of the possible endings already? What if kayane has always been the good chick in this game?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Speaking of plots, anyone else thinks that irphaeus is just baiting us into thinking that motoko is the good chick since he mentioned before that she'll be the one on the good path. I mean why spoil one of the possible endings already? What if kayane has always been the good chick in this game?
That would be quite the twist bit I'm taking his word on it and Motoko just doesn't strike me as a bad person and apart from the bathroom scene, Kayane has been pretty reasonable with the MC so she is not to bad for a yakuza chick.

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes