TeaMen

Dec 4, 2018
I'm not sure if it makes me angry or if I find it funny, you notice the people complaining, well if they had lives they wouldn't be here complaining, they have nothing else to do so they're impatient. I'm not too happy about the delays but i'm assuming the wait will be worth it so i'm cool with it, as long as it's confirmed to be coming (which it is) ill manage.

Hally

Apr 5, 2018
H
That would be quite the twist bit I'm taking his word on it and Motoko just doesn't strike me as a bad person and apart from the bathroom scene, Kayane has been pretty reasonable with the MC so she is not to bad for a yakuza chick.
Hmm good point, well i guess we just have to wait then, but i do hope that theres gonna be a big twist before we finish the game..

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
H

Hmm good point, well i guess we just have to wait then, but i do hope that theres gonna be a big twist before we finish the game..
As I've said in a previous post I think this twist will come from Rachel for me right now she is the most mysterious character that seems to have taken a genuine interest in the MC but what for?

Reactions: Hally

simisimisimi

Feb 25, 2018
As I've said in a previous post I think this twist will come from Rachel for me right now she is the most mysterious character that seems to have taken a genuine interest in the MC but what for?
I've the feeling that Rachel is the third girl that accuse the father of mc and for her sense of guilty she rejected everything she said probably under the influence of the other two girls that we know are the mother of asuka and the woman with silver hair. What i'm not so hyped for is her probably supernatural/demonic power... I don't really like involving supernatural in this story :/

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
What i'm not so hyped for is her probably supernatural/demonic power... I don't really like involving supernatural in this story :/
I'd rather that be kept to the dreams I'd be fine with that. I just don't see it making much sense to the story.

Aug 26, 2017
All this flame is kind of pointless imho. As long as you're a patreon i may understand your disappointment, but even if you were one, just unsubscribe.
All those who aren't patrons (me included), should just stfu: at the end of the day we're just leechers and we don't have any right to complain about delays (constructive critics are another thing).

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
While we wait .. and while Irpha is away ... on business of game making and such ....
What should happen this new update we still keep talking and bashing about ...
The Ruse is kind'a laid bare ... the nightmares are just an extension of MC's subconscious still
unable to grasp the wonder of some twists and turns in his life.
The plot is mob involvement in the heart of the city and the hearts of the young ...
Gangs and also mobsters have always looked for young unspoiled undiscovered potential to ...
amalgamate all their future plans for dominance ... Power is a cool bracelet to violence when young spirit looks to make waves .. to live a lot and .. play the high stakes in the world we cannot control ;)!

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes