Solak

Nov 22, 2017
Supernatural is in this game! DEAL WITH IT;)!!!
Like all superstitious cultural influences on art forms, this delves in the spirit realm demon fetish a lot of players have with ghouls / ghosts / spirits / monsters / demons / all them movies show it.
I'd say it's more like science bordering on magic. Our favourite nurse was experimented on to produce extremely potent pheromones to get an aphrodisiac production going (in present-day volleyballs). MC's father realised that - cue the scandal. To make sure he kept his mouth shut, he was likely drugged/poisoned, resulting in his semi-comatose/delirious state. It's likely all this happened against the nurse's will but she was coerced into sueing him (making her the 3rd girl). She tried to defy them by taking it back but it wasn't enough. And now, she's using MC's plans of revenge to free herself and exact vengeance.

Now who exactly was responsible for this plan to begin with? We don't know enough. Could be the other 2 girls, or they could've been pawns that don't really get a say. Kinda like a certaine tanned blondie who's trying to thwart their plans in secret by using MC. Just like our nurse. The 2 girls would've then been manipulated/forced by the real masterminds, the merely becoming their scapegoat if things go wrong (the principal) or their figurehead (yakuza boss).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Fantabaldu

Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
I'd say it's more like science bordering on magic. Our favourite nurse was experimented on to produce extremely potent pheromones to get an aphrodisiac production going (in present-day volleyballs). MC's father realised that - cue the scandal. To make sure he kept his mouth shut, he was likely drugged/poisoned, resulting in his semi-comatose/delirious state. It's likely all this happened against the nurse's will but she was coerced into sueing him (making her the 3rd girl). She tried to defy them by taking it back but it wasn't enough. And now, she's using MC's plans of revenge to free herself and exact vengeance.

Now who exactly was responsible for this plan to begin with? We don't know enough. Could be the other 2 girls, or they could've been pawns that don't really get a say. Kinda like a certaine tanned blondie who's trying to thwart their plans in secret by using MC. Just like our nurse. The 2 girls would've then been manipulated/forced by the real masterminds, the merely becoming their scapegoat if things go wrong (the principal) or their figurehead (yakuza boss).
Two problems with your theory:

MC's dad is in a comatose state due to him attempting suicide from jumping from a rooftop, surviving, and ending in the state he ended, this happened after the scandal due to his life being effectively ruined, no drugs involved.
Even IF this was due to someone pushing him from the roof to try to silence him, it would have happened before the legal kerfuffle I think.

It was clearly stated that it was tree students who falsely accused him of sexual abuse, no nurse involved, we know by now that two of them are Tanya Henderson(Helen Anders) and Kasumi Tendo(Shirohime), the latter being clearly stated to be a troublesome student and leader of the trio, as in "these where three girls that used to spend a lot of time together".
Helen was found to be manipulated by some other girls and her testimony was discarded while whoever the other one is, changed her testimony after the trial, the only reason why MC's dad wasn't condemned apparently.

As things are right now, many think the missing third girl is Motoko's mother, due to her family relationships with the other main families in town and the current situation they have(missing in the middle of somewhere)

Reactions: Fantabaldu

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
I'll admit it's been a while, but I do recall the nurse giving hints that she knew MC's father. And she likely was a student at the time, not a nurse. As for silencing the dad, it doesn't matter if it was before or after the trial. The aim was to silence him, not extort money. But yeah, that part is sketchy at best. Still fun to theorise what really happened.

Jekzue

Jun 10, 2017
Too lazy to check, but essentially there's a personal delay now and its due to something with Irphaeus' father? Can someone tell me exactly when this delay happened (just curious). Also Elizabeth is Waifu.

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

alexiddd

Nov 5, 2017
The story might be like this,

Three rebellious buffs, a yakuza girl (Shirohime), a slutty girl(Helen) and a genius girl(Rachel).
One craved for power,
one craved for wealth,
and the last craved for her talent to be recognized.

Then one day the genius saw the PE teacher getting new volleyballs for their school team
and came out with this idea of smuggling drugs via the school.

So here is their role,
the yakuza girl connects to the yakuza for drug sources and customers and gain her way up in the power throne,
the slutty girl seduced the PE teacher to act as their pawn,
the genius girl creates new and powerful pheromones for the organization.

The plan went well, and each of them got what they wanted,
but then the previous headmaster(MC's father) noticed some suspicious activities were ongoing in his school and tried to investigate on it.
The trio were then crazed for what they had achieved and feared for their illegal act will be revealed, they scandalized the headmaster for sexual harassment, by then kick him out of the way.

But they never thought that the headmaster was so resolute/weak, that he committed suicide.
Well, he didn't die, of course, but comatose-ed.

The genius girl appealed to her better nature and withdraw her charges against the headmaster.

Then years passed, and the yakuza girl becomes the boss of the organization,
the slutty girl gained fame and wealth as the headmistress,
but the genius girl became bore of the repetitive and not-so-challenging research.

and then the MC appeared for revenge.

The genius girl, now the school's nurse, noticed their illegal activities are way off their original plan (too much killing, etc?),
tries to help the MC with new DNA engineered pheromones so that he can get his revenge,
and the nurse can draw herself out of the mess??

Jul 7, 2019

Three rebellious buffs, a yakuza girl (Shirohime), a slutty girl(Helen) and a genius girl(Rachel).
One craved for power,
one craved for wealth,

Then one day the genius saw the PE teacher getting new volleyballs for their school team

So here is their role,
the yakuza girl connects to the yakuza for drug sources and customers and gain her way up in the power throne,

but then the previous headmaster(MC's father) noticed some suspicious activities were ongoing in his school and tried to investigate on it.
The trio were then crazed for what they had achieved and feared for their illegal act will be revealed, they scandalized the headmaster for sexual harassment, by then kick him out of the way.

But they never thought that the headmaster was so resolute/weak, that he committed suicide.

The genius girl appealed to her better nature and withdraw her charges against the headmaster.

but the genius girl became bore of the repetitive and not-so-challenging research.

The genius girl, now the school's nurse, noticed their illegal activities are way off their original plan (too much killing, etc?),
tries to help the MC with new DNA engineered pheromones so that he can get his revenge,
I think you are right.

Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018

One craved for power,
one craved for wealth,

So here is their role,

Some things don't add up for me thou.

Let's say Rachel is this unrecognized genius girl, so she devised this plan to smuggle drugs via the school, and then went and offer drug development services? Why?
Devising a plan to smuggle drugs on the school doesn't certify you as a chemist at all, and if she was this genius chemist that could develop pheromone drugs why not just go and offer that to begin with? you have your friend to vouch for you on how good you are after all.
To me, both endeavors don't have a seemingly related purpose as you don't need one for the other.
And if you really needed a facility for that I'm sure the family already has some around, so I don't get what benefit you'll get by setting a production process in a public building that doesn't belong to you, that's a high risk from the very beginning.

The yakuza girl, Shirohime, she cut all ties with her family right after the trial, it might have been as a consequence of it, but I don't think that is the actual reason, I mean, going to all the trouble to set up and protect all that, just to quit right afterward? is most likely that she planned this for some other reason, like removing the headmaster to put someone more convenient for the Tendo family instead, and I find more possible that she was asked by her family to do all that drama for such a purpose, why she cut off after that beats me, but she can't be the head of the organization at all, considering she's now the head of the Zaibatsu, one of the Tendo's rival clans.

And is not like they would be acting alone, considering who's involved I doubt they would just let her on her own, isn't just easier to send some goons with a friendly message to keep him shut? And if you really want him gone and is that much of a big business to you there are better and faster ways to handle the situation, I mean, this is the mafia we're talking about.

I do have a likely proof that Shirohime wasn't trying to gain ranks on the Tendo by the way, there's this discussion between Hellen and Tokashi right after Minami tells the story on class, on that conversation Hellen states "You know, the same Tendo family that are a part of the Yakuza we fooled?!", is clear to me that the plan was not to earn cred with the Tendo to begin with.

IF "Rachel" appealed to her better nature, it wasn't because of pitty due to his sorry final state, at that point, there was just no point, he was already exonerated, and it wouldn't accomplish anything anyway so why bother. If you really want to make this argument, it would have to be before the suicide attempt, when it makes sense and is worth something.

The suicide attempt was after the trial, here's how things when down with MC's father:
  • He was the founder and principal of a famous high school.
  • He got accused by three girls of sexual abuse a went to trial.
  • After the trial:
    • Tanya/Helen's testimony was omitted because it seemed she was being manipulated by some other girl.
    • The third girl changed her testimony who knows why, but this is the only reason why Mr. Sazaki wasn't condemned.
    • Is unclear what Shirohime did during the trial, but is clear she was the leader and was the one spearheading the accusations, cutting all ties with her family right after.
  • Regardless of his exoneration at trial, however, his life just went downwards after it, the town rejected him, lost his job the school and wife(is not clearly stated when she left, but it seems to me it was before he made up his mind), things like this usually take time, I just doesn't happens in a couple days,
  • Is only after all this when he decides to take the jump, unfortunately, he failed, and spend the next 16 years in the state he ended.
By the way, while writing this text wall I found this line:
Hellen: "Fuck... If only I could go back down there and sort this shit out, but I promised myself to never do that again: I learned my lesson 16 years ago, and God-damn..."
So ye, you guys may be onto something here, as is clear that Rachel was making this kind of stuff back then, something went wrong, and things happened, perhaps MC's father found the drug lab and fuck them silly :sneaky:, escalating all it did.

I could elaborate a lot just based on this, but I'm too sleep-deprived to think or bother about it, two things to think about it thou:
  • There was already a facility for Rachel to at least experimenting down there 16 years ago, and perhaps built along with the school.
  • It wasn't until MC appeared that Rachel was seemingly able to produce something useful, otherwise they wouldn't be discussing increasing production after finally setting up an assembly line.
So it might be that Rachel is indeed our mysterious third gal, there's a lot more stuff that can be theorized here, but then again, this is already too long for my tastes.

alexiddd

Nov 5, 2017
Some things don't add up for me thou.

Let's say Rachel is this unrecognized genius girl, so she devised this plan to smuggle drugs via the school, and then went and offer drug development services? Why?
Devising a plan to smuggle drugs on the school doesn't certify you as a chemist at all, and if she was this genius chemist that could develop pheromone drugs why not just go and offer that to begin with? you have your friend to vouch for you on how good you are after all.
To me, both endeavors don't have a seemingly related purpose as you don't need one for the other.
And if you really needed a facility for that I'm sure the family already has some around, so I don't get what benefit you'll get by setting a production process in a public building that doesn't belong to you, that's a high risk from the very beginning.

The yakuza girl, Shirohime, she cut all ties with her family right after the trial, it might have been as a consequence of it, but I don't think that is the actual reason, I mean, going to all the trouble to set up and protect all that, just to quit right afterward? is most likely that she planned this for some other reason, like removing the headmaster to put someone more convenient for the Tendo family instead, and I find more possible that she was asked by her family to do all that drama for such a purpose, why she cut off after that beats me, but she can't be the head of the organization at all, considering she's now the head of the Zaibatsu, one of the Tendo's rival clans.

And is not like they would be acting alone, considering who's involved I doubt they would just let her on her own, isn't just easier to send some goons with a friendly message to keep him shut? And if you really want him gone and is that much of a big business to you there are better and faster ways to handle the situation, I mean, this is the mafia we're talking about.

I do have a likely proof that Shirohime wasn't trying to gain ranks on the Tendo by the way, there's this discussion between Hellen and Tokashi right after Minami tells the story on class, on that conversation Hellen states "You know, the same Tendo family that are a part of the Yakuza we fooled?!", is clear to me that the plan was not to earn cred with the Tendo to begin with.

IF "Rachel" appealed to her better nature, it wasn't because of pitty due to his sorry final state, at that point, there was just no point, he was already exonerated, and it wouldn't accomplish anything anyway so why bother. If you really want to make this argument, it would have to be before the suicide attempt, when it makes sense and is worth something.

The suicide attempt was after the trial, here's how things when down with MC's father:
  • He was the founder and principal of a famous high school.
  • He got accused by three girls of sexual abuse a went to trial.
  • After the trial:
    • Tanya/Helen's testimony was omitted because it seemed she was being manipulated by some other girl.
    • The third girl changed her testimony who knows why, but this is the only reason why Mr. Sazaki wasn't condemned.
    • Is unclear what Shirohime did during the trial, but is clear she was the leader and was the one spearheading the accusations, cutting all ties with her family right after.
  • Regardless of his exoneration at trial, however, his life just went downwards after it, the town rejected him, lost his job the school and wife(is not clearly stated when she left, but it seems to me it was before he made up his mind), things like this usually take time, I just doesn't happens in a couple days,
  • Is only after all this when he decides to take the jump, unfortunately, he failed, and spend the next 16 years in the state he ended.
By the way, while writing this text wall I found this line:
Hellen: "Fuck... If only I could go back down there and sort this shit out, but I promised myself to never do that again: I learned my lesson 16 years ago, and God-damn..."
So ye, you guys may be onto something here, as is clear that Rachel was making this kind of stuff back then, something went wrong, and things happened, perhaps MC's father found the drug lab and fuck them silly :sneaky:, escalating all it did.
Well, just some wild guess, but yeah, do love this idea! Might be that his father went to the lab and then accident happened, spreading the drug all over and went overdosed, became sex hulk and *evil grin* :devilish::devilish:

• It wasn't until MC appeared that Rachel was seemingly able to produce something useful, otherwise they wouldn't be discussing increasing production after finally setting up an assembly line.
her talent is already proven enough. My guess is that she does have her own plan by helping MC to get his revenge, producing something out of their original mass produced drug.

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
By the way, has anyone considered a scenario where MC's father had ties with the Tendo? For example, he let them use his academy to have the underground lab or whatever. The 3 girls one day take notice of that but they can't denounce him as a mafia ringleader of sorts (can be dangerous to mess with the yakuza, especially when you're part of their clan). So instead, they sue him for sexual harassment, knowing the yakuza would get rid of him to cut short the exposure and continue with their operation. Could also explain why MC's mom ran away, only regretting leaving MC behind but too afraid to act.

Just brainstorming, I know there are tons of flaws in that theory but something tells me MC's father must've had some hand in it for his own academy to host yakuza operations.

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes