PokeIssau

Fan of girls with average tits.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Don't you guys get tired of complaining? Of those who support in Patreon I can understand, but is that most people here do not even pay a cent for the game, those who pay prefer to wait :)
So much despair that when the update comes out they play between 1-2 hours and that's it, to wait again, be patient, the good things takes time.
It'd be great if everyone who comes just to complain get banned, that should already be Off-topic, just saying.
Greetings friends, the game is great :)

PS: So hot :devilish::coffee:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
Hello! How's everyone? Last time I logged in was on July and I recall it being said that the update wasn't coming until August; I decided to let it be for a while to make sure it came out but…

Well, there are lots of new messages in this thread; more than I could hope to read but I'm sure the reason for this delay is a sound one.

Anyway, I hope everyone had a beautiful summer and it wasn't spoiled by waiting day and night :p jk
Let me finish by expressing my love for Yuna, the best waifu (in my opinion) and one of the reasons (there are more ofc) why I'll keep coming back to this game even after long breaks.

Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
i guess this is the bitch gang, the 3rd girl must remain unknown for a while to prevent spoiler. kinda fair.
There's another picture of the group together that was posted not to long ago where you can see their faces proper, I have a hard time relating that third girl to anyone since she looks so different to anyone we've seen, but Rachel seems to be the most reasonable choice as of late.
Unless it turns out to be someone that hasn't been introduced yet.

PetiteFrite

Jan 20, 2019
Do you guys remember Nanali ?

Near the begining of the game, she gets her brother to school and he mentions something about her not wanting to go near the school because of something that happened to her in there or something

I don't remember anyone bringing this up here, but maybe she could be the third girl

Edit : Added a screenshot, it's only one line of dialogue but I don't remember any explication about it later in the game

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 267 Votes