Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Forgot the whole reason for that inquiry -> ?
Also .. there are no rivals .. all gals are targets on MC's battle agenda ... Spare no prisoners;)!!!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mormont

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
I really don't get this game. I have tried it... Just not my stuff. But lots like it so who am mee..LOL Keep it up!
OH come on. This ain't a American game .... I can't understand it..... It's FUBAR to me.. Just my point.. Makes no sence

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
I really don't get this game. I have tried it... Just not my stuff. But lots like it so who am mee..LOL Keep it up!
Don't like being slapped by most people but you are not most people so I'll let it slide... Still ain't into the game tho

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
OH come on. This ain't a American game .... I can't understand it..... It's FUBAR to me.. Just my point.. Makes no sence
It's a game in English with dumb comedy that's still entertaining.

Sounds like an American game to me.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Budge that buddy into the therapy of easing a new player into this wacky game;)!
Maybe all there is to it ... might be actually trying the tk8000 wackier games and then coming back to this with a new found appreciation for this genre ...
Game does all the talking and leads gamers on to the forward achievement MC sets out to fulfill ...
R.E.V.E.N.G.E ... ;)!!!
wE HAVE ALL THE TROPES FOR REVENGE ... FOUL PLAY + YAKUZA + SCAPE GOAT + ANATHEMA =>
It all leads to all the strange but funny and joyously entertaining scenes MC stumbles upon all through out this game. Play! Have Fun! Bask in the Glory of Gaming!!!

• Angry
Reactions: ChaosJokerX
4.10 star(s) 267 Votes