geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
I wonder if the people who promised to not jerk off before this release really are still holding it in? Think it's about 2 weeks since I saw some of those guys write about that commitment. :D

Delays happen, as long as the update fits the quality that's expected, and as long as it's not short, I'll be happy no matter if it's a few weeks up to a month of delay. Though I do hope that this sort of delays won't become a regular thing.

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
I wonder if the people who promised to not jerk off before this release really are still holding it in? Think it's about 2 weeks since I saw some of those guys write about that commitment. :D

Delays happen, as long as the update fits the quality that's expected, and as long as it's not short, I'll be happy no matter if it's a few weeks up to a month of delay. Though I do hope that this sort of delays won't become a regular thing.
It's been 84 years, my balls are the size of a football field and I don't fit through doors anymore, help.

Richy_

Mar 2, 2018

I've had some close calls but I'm still holding strong. Even checking this post a couple times a day is dangerous because of signatures

WhamBeng

Dec 12, 2018
hey is this game still in development? Haven't heard of any update on more than 4 months.
1)Yes it's still in development buddy. Currently we're waiting for the new update to drop, dev said "it's just a few days" before update will drop and that's a couple of days ago.
2)there are some games that takes 6 months or even a year to be updated....hopefully it wont be like that

WhamBeng

Dec 12, 2018
Just reviving this post. It was from the dev a couple days back(or a week?)
Alter-san

Well

Everyone I'm glad @Chizinha managed to finished the gallery for the update. We are still working on the last bit of this update, I gave Vash a bit of more work yesterday since I extended the last scene with "spicy" stuff and branching menu... I'm also adding to this update a complete proofread/rework of the script from the begining. At the moment I'm betatesting it from the start to make sure everything works., while adding new sounds and musics. The 0.7.2 update release is about days from now.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
" I gave Vash a bit of more work yesterday since I extended the last scene with "spicy" stuff and branching menu... I'm also adding to this update a complete proofread/rework of the script from the beginning "

aTTENTION EVERYBODY ... vASH THE sTAMPEDE NEVER FINISHED ANYTHING AND DISASTERS KEPT POURING IN
IN HIS WAKE IN LITERALLY EVERY EPISODE OF TRIGUN ... Do not hold your Breath;)!

Second ... Development will take FOR EVER to rework THE WHOLE SCRIPT FROM BEGINNING TO END
:censored::censored::censored::cautious::cautious::cautious::eek::eek::eek::oops::oops::oops:o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O:unsure::unsure::unsure:

Last edited:

Jul 7, 2019
Before I was a sponsor, I would complain: why didn't the game get updated and why did the author procrastinate? But when I became a sponsor, I began to understand these things.When someone complained. I feel happy.....?

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

Xaøs

Game Developer
May 25, 2019
Before I was a sponsor, I would complain: why didn't the game get updated and why did the author procrastinate? But when I became a sponsor, I began to understand these things.When someone complained. I feel happy.....?
What things?

Jul 7, 2019
What things?
Those delays that the authors talked about earlier. I wasn't a sponsor, so I would complain. But since I became a sponsor, it's interesting to see people who aren't sponsors complaining about delays.......I think. And I don't know I will think like this. It just like I have never care about the delays. Because I start to believe it will update soon.And I feel sorry about my complain earlier.

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte
4.10 star(s) 267 Votes