Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
Are you paying for those things you complain about? Did the chef give you free food? Had you ever tasted or cooked for before? Seems to me like you and most everyone has a knowledge of food and how to prepare it and how it should taste.

I am just saying that if we keep up with the constant negative in the forum it is not a good thing to keep a dev wanting to work. A friend was a game developer a while back and life hit (someone died), then logging into read negativity and people saying scam this and lies that and accusing him of making up personal problems when he had much more to deal with killed his passion to do anything. Especially for those that were so negative. Constantly accusing someone when you have no idea what is going on in their lives is not the way to go. Be better human beings. The develop your own game thing was to put yourself in their shoes. See what these guys and girls go through every month. Not all of them are single or without families and can dedicate 100% of their time to a game. If you work do you want to work 90 hours a week and get paid for 40 and spend zero time with your family? There are literally people who pop in here every day and post negative stuff for a game they love just because they cannot have it now.
Life sucks at times, WE all have our own issues and problems and yet the world will not stop for us, especially when no one can corroborate your claims, and I don't need to pay or even use your product to point out that something is arguably wrong with the way you do things.

Regarding your "put yourself in your shoes" comment, the logic for that "if you haven't done this before you can't complaint" is flawed, I just pointed that out, you just never do that on your daily life unless you know whoever is involved on a personal basis, just how many times have you complained about a product or service without care for the reason for it?

I have never supported toxic behavior, it is always better to be civil about pretty much everything, that is out of the question.
But complaints do have some value, individually they may be childish undeserved claims, and you will always get some of it, but the amount you get does reflect that perhaps some of your practices are not well received.

By the way, having a couple or family is irrelevant on this matter, you are putting out a product for a price, you should treat it as the work it is, set a time for it, get your schedule right, if you know the amount of time something takes, you should plan ahead of it, you shouldn't have to sacrifice your personal life if you do things properly, when someone says full-time job it usually means about 8 hours of work per day, what you do with the rest is up to you.

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
I feel like the only peeps crying are those who are paying the cookie dunkers. AKA DarkCookie and some others whose names aren't important. And ah, yes ManicMinx.

Banish

Mar 29, 2019
Personally, (i am a sponsor (yay can complain :LOL:)). First of all, one, the "you can't complain when you get it for free".
That's a completely dumb statement. Do you think this game could thrive without pirates and guys who get it for free?

Do you think that a song could work without all those people listening to it for free on youtube and making it talk about it?
So, sure you get it for free, but you have the right to complain too, since you're also the reason this game is popular.
And, yes thanks god some people "can" pay or give money, so those guys can live off from their work.
But There is no one entitled who have more right to complain when we all have expectations.

Second, if i might say, my problem isn't the delay. It's the communication. Delay are can be understood if explained.
I am a sponsor (not entitled :whistle:) and last message is from 4th of July. So, if i only log on my patreon account, i would know shit.
Don't expect to find more info on discord either. The most info i get is from this forum. So, thanks people that don't have the right to complain :sneaky:

What i can say from his patreon page the work started on 20 April (this update) in May his gpu died and in June it was too hot to work in his country (which i am ok with, since i couldn't stay in front of my computer either..). So basically he started working in July from 0 it seems. Now, you make the math. July/August to make an update from 0. He's on time. But, he should get a community manager or god damn find the button on Patreon.

Edit: I wanted to add one stuff, because all those comments saying you can't complain if you don't give money pisses me off.
There is a lot of ways to contribute, one is money, and money is good thanks to that the guy can continue to work.
But, the guys that spreads the words out, talk about it, that make reviews..(thanks Zippity for all those reviews you make even in games with 1 viewers btw) and about the game, that update this site for example?
without this thread, the activity in it i wouldn't even know this game existed...to begin with for example.
They all contribute, not with money because they can't or don't want maybe. But they contribute as much to the success of the game.

Last edited:

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
Personally, (i am a sponsor (yay can complain :LOL:)). First of all, one, the "you can't complain when you get it for free".
That's a completely dumb statement. Do you think this game could thrive without pirates and guys who get it for free?

Do you think that a song could work without all those people listening to it for free on youtube and making it talk about it?
So, sure you get it for free, but you have the right to complain too, since you're also the reason this game is popular.
And, yes thanks god some people "can" pay or give money, so those guys can live off from their work.
But There is no one entitled who have more right to complain when we all have expectations.

Second, if i might say, my problem isn't the delay. It's the communication. Delay are can be understood if explained.
I am a sponsor (not entitled :whistle:) and last message is from 4th of July. So, if i only log on my patreon account, i would know shit.
Don't expect to find more info on discord either. The most info i get is from this forum. So, thanks people that don't have the right to complain :sneaky:

What i can say from his patreon page the work started on 20 April (this update) in May his gpu died and in June it was too hot to work in his country (which i am ok with, since i couldn't stay in front of my computer either..). So basically he started working in July from 0 it seems. Now, you make the math. July/August to make an update from 0. He's on time. But, he should get a community manager or god damn find the button on Patreon.

Edit: I wanted to add one stuff, because all those comments saying you can't complain if you don't give money pisses me off.
There is a lot of ways to contribute, one is money, and money is good thanks to that the guy can continue to work.
But, the guys that spreads the words out, talk about it, that make reviews..about the game, that update this site for example?
They all contribute, not with money because they can't or don't want maybe. But they contribute as much to the success of the game.
I like you. Are you male or female?
And may i gently place you on an bed with consent and have fun with you with consent.
Maybe i should ask for consent to say if i like you. Trying to stay safe with all the 2019 BS that happening.
Anywho, i agree with you on your line of thought. But some of these people ate one too many paint chips...

Aug 26, 2017
I like you. Are you male or female?
And may i gently place you on an bed with consent and have fun with you with consent.
Maybe i should ask for consent to say if i like you. Trying to stay safe with all the 2019 BS that happening.
Anywho, i agree with you on your line of thought. But some of these people ate one too many paint chips...
Chances are he's a guy, like 99,9% of people in here.
But don't worry, it's not gay if the balls don't touch.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Again so much negativity I'll be glad when this game comes out no doubt people will moan about the length of the update :LOL:
Or the shortness of the update, or the amount of waifus in the update, or the lack of waifus in the update, or the lack of an android version at release, or the lack of a mac version at release, or the inclusion of an android/mac version at release, or something unrelated to the game. You get the drift. ;) :rolleyes:

Loveless07

May 26, 2017
That's pretty much guaranteed it's a bit dumb with this game though I actually enjoy it more for the story than anything else.
Yes, I would prefer a good story too but sadly for some people that is not the case they are too dumb to not even care about it and think with their D's even if it's just a game.

Reactions: Mormont

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
Chances are he's a guy, like 99,9% of people in here.
But don't worry, it's not gay if the balls don't touch.
Lol. :p
Again so much negativity I'll be glad when this game comes out no doubt people will moan about the length of the update :LOL:
As long as it's lengthily what's there to cry about?
Some like them thicc, some like them to bend upwards.
Speaking of...should i be ashamed if mine's is the size of a banana?

• Haha
Reactions: Mormont

Not_A_Horse

Feb 12, 2018
I don't think most people who get this game for free should complain. Because that's what sponsorship is all about, you get the service you deserve by sponsoring, and I'm sure the authors aren't obligated to update for you if you don't pay anything. Authors are not saints. If there's a sponsor among those complaining, forget about it.
Yes but presumably the dev wants us to become sponsors, so while this is true it's not relevant. If people don't like a free service they're hardly going to start paying for it.

Obviously toxic criticism is inferior to constructive criticism but I don't think this attitude is realistic or particularly helpful.

WhamBeng

Dec 12, 2018
Personally, I only think that the ones that do complain are just people who wants the game so bad to the point that their "thirst" for more WA content can't be satiated at the moment. I mean one would not worry and say "is this abandoned", "when next update", "update taking too long" if he/she doesn't care about the state of the game.
Not gonna say if complaining is bad or just meh since it's up to dev how'll he take things whether positively or negatively.
Anyways, nobody wants delays, I mean do you like running late for your work? course not. Hating the delays is okay but hating the person himself isn't especially if it involves sh*tposting cause it's well, sh*t. Imagine getting yelled at by your boss who actually pays you for your job, and now imagine getting yelled at by some random stranger. All I'm trying to say is that it's all the more counter productive.

Now back to the topic....
Do you guys think that the update will include other waifus rather than just the fit girls? well shiela is a given but......

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Now back to the topic....
Do you guys think that the update will include other waifus rather than just the fit girls? well shiela is a given but......
Tomoe and Catherine for sure especially after the way the game ended with Tomoe, and we have seen Catherine in preview pics where it looks like Sheila is going to kill someone with that stare :LOL: but the athletic girls are needing the content I mean look at Haruka she has pretty much only had one or two lines of dialogue. Think we will also get the Inori and Yoko fallout.

Looney Dude

May 3, 2017
1)Yes it's still in development buddy. Currently we're waiting for the new update to drop, dev said "it's just a few days" before update will drop and that's a couple of days ago.
2)there are some games that takes 6 months or even a year to be updated....hopefully it wont be like that
Thanks for the clear reply yo. I heard he was making another one, so assumed the dev might've scrapped this project. I also do hope that it doesn't take 6-12months on future versions & updates.
Cheers.

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes