xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
I wonder if the dev is still making the other project that was planned this year or got burned out?
Well, I think his focus is and always was WA, but because of Patreon he had to cover it up with another game so they are satisfied. He may do something for the other game so they don't get too suspicious (well, games like SimBro are still there earning something), but the most effort goes to WA since it's his main product.

Reactions: Cocaine Papi

WhamBeng

Dec 12, 2018
Tomoe and Catherine for sure especially after the way the game ended with Tomoe, and we have seen Catherine in preview pics where it looks like Sheila is going to kill someone with that stare :LOL: but the athletic girls are needing the content I mean look at Haruka she has pretty much only had one or two lines of dialogue. Think we will also get the Inori and Yoko fallout.
Even I forgot about haruka, and I replay the game quite often, she truly needs some more love lmao

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Personally, I only think that the ones that do complain are just people who wants the game so bad to the point that their "thirst" for more WA content can't be satiated at the moment. I mean one would not worry and say "is this abandoned", "when next update", "update taking too long" if he/she doesn't care about the state of the game.
Not gonna say if complaining is bad or just meh since it's up to dev how'll he take things whether positively or negatively.
Anyways, nobody wants delays, I mean do you like running late for your work? course not. Hating the delays is okay but hating the person himself isn't especially if it involves sh*tposting cause it's well, sh*t. Imagine getting yelled at by your boss who actually pays you for your job, and now imagine getting yelled at by some random stranger. All I'm trying to say is that it's all the more counter productive.

Now back to the topic....
Do you guys think that the update will include other waifus rather than just the fit girls? well shiela is a given but......
I hope some Takamura action

Jul 29, 2017
Even I forgot about haruka, and I replay the game quite often, she truly needs some more love lmao
Literally the only two things I know about her is she is a prideful sporty chick and apparently talks about masturbating while washing her hands. Damn shame because I love her design and shes like the closest thing the game has to like a subtle-ish tomboy. Takamura obviously but I mean someone who is girly-ish but competitive and prideful and all? I assume every harem anime archtype is gonna have somebody by the end of this.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
I want us to have a training montage where we build her up to fight that one scarred chick from the Zaibatsu building. Some real Rocky shit. Then sex but please. I almost prefer her just being ridiculous and fun.

Waifu Academy: Taka Gaiden
I'm fine with more build up with her, then at the end the reward will be more satisfying :love:

Mar 31, 2018
I have explained several times why the update is taking a while. Dev lost his chart of all the girls names. Poor guy just cant find it.

So, lets help a dev out.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just doing my part!

Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
It's a visual novel, what cheats would you need? :unsure:
To be fair, eventually, you may need certain amounts of karma for certain routes, you may want cheats later on once they are implemented, even if the VN route is preset and you only change routes based on certain past desitions, you still may want to change those values rater than replaying/skipping the whole thing all over again.

In this case, however, ye, the thing is basically on rails, no need for cheats, yet.

Oct 20, 2018
Day 232: Ive been abstaining from fapping all this while..my balls have become the size of soccer balls, that my son ask whether he could play football with his friends with it..

Reactions: halil123

Darkhound

Sep 2, 2017
Pulled the plug on my pledge as 6 months without an update a vague promise of update end of august after delay, That never materialised post deleted off his discord for asking questions .Worrying scenario for me whilst i am happy to support creators they need to be upfront with the people supporting them.
As "witness" to your behavior on Discord:

Posting in an UNRELATED channel to the game and then complaining in the RELATED channel of the game about your post being deleted, which isn't true, is not a really smart move. Moreso then openly complaining about that false accusation of an deleted post on discord here.

PRchris13

Aug 4, 2018
oh wow... i forgot about this game... i was off for like 5 months and about 2 months ago i saw no update so i thought it was abandoned ... why is not?? is the developer alright?

TeaMen

Dec 4, 2018
oh wow... i forgot about this game... i was off for like 5 months and about 2 months ago i saw no update so i thought it was abandoned ... why is not?? is the developer alright?
He went through some stuff, family, etc. He seems okay now and is working on getting it done as soon as possible, honestly the people complaining are just impatient children, sometimes life just calls, it happens to everyone and I commend him for putting himself and his family first.

Reactions: Ghostly Hale
4.10 star(s) 267 Votes