Flecc

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Posting in an UNRELATED channel to the game and then complaining in the RELATED channel of the game about your post being deleted, which isn't true, is not a really smart move. Moreso then openly complaining about that false accusation of an deleted post on discord here.
1st off i put my points across in a respectful but force full manner at no point was i using abusive or using foul language
2nd when i returned i could not find original post so one can only assume that it was deleted
3rd The points i put across were quite accurate that the Dev has been very lax in keeping his patreons informed of what is going on
4th whilst i understand you pledge a creator not a game 6 months with little or no contact is pretty poor in my view hence the reason i pulled my pledge

But any way i'm not going to get into a slagging match of who is right who is wrong i have pulled my pledge end of story as far as i am concerned

401Grem

May 14, 2017
1st off i put my points across in a respectful but force full manner at no point was i using abusive or using foul language
2nd when i returned i could not find original post so one can only assume that it was deleted
3rd The points i put across were quite accurate that the Dev has been very lax in keeping his patreons informed of what is going on
4th whilst i understand you pledge a creator not a game 6 months with little or no contact is pretty poor in my view hence the reason i pulled my pledge

But any way i'm not going to get into a slagging match of who is right who is wrong i have pulled my pledge end of story as far as i am concerned
Good, now you can stop complaining.

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
More details about the 0.7.0a Update ETA :
-Vash is in the final stretch, he has ~20 pages left to proofread/edit in the script, it will probably takes him his Saturday afternoon.
-Then I will have to give the Final script to Chi for him to add the awaited Gallery feature. (it's going to take a couple of hours)
-After he gives it back to me I will test the whole game a last time, another couple of hours again.
-And then I'll upload it : 10 hours. (The update jumped in size from 2.33gb to 3.27gb) So between 30 to 48 hours from here if everything goes as planned, meanwhile I'm working on Wallpaper bonus for your wait.

Xaøs

Game Developer
May 25, 2019
More details about the 0.7.0a Update ETA :
-Vash is in the final stretch, he has ~20 pages left to proofread/edit in the script, it will probably takes him his Saturday afternoon.
-Then I will have to give the Final script to Chi for him to add the awaited Gallery feature. (it's going to take a couple of hours)
-After he gives it back to me I will test the whole game a last time, another couple of hours again.
-And then I'll upload it : 10 hours. (The update jumped in size from 2.33gb to 3.27gb) So between 30 to 48 hours from here if everything goes as planned, meanwhile I'm working on Wallpaper bonus for your wait.
Are you guys going to make android version??

Reactions: JJsworld

Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
looks as though it will be ~3.27gb
see this post
He's referencing to an even previous post that I can't bother to find right now and don't remember what it says other than it stated some of the technical details about what the update would be, perhaps it was stated there that it was gonna be around the 4gb mark.

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes