Loveless07

May 26, 2017
Hmm...48 long hours...has it been 48 hours yet !!! :unsure:...Nah well waited 4 months for the update uptill now, might be my longest waiting for the game I eagerly wanted to play..Guess I'll check back on Sunday. :sleep:

Reactions: Ghostly Hale

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
If no one shares within 48 hours after the update is completed, I will sponsor $15 from us through crowdfunding so that we can get the update right away.
Give it some time for the update let the dev earn his money I'll just be happy when the game actually releases I don't mind when it drops on here as long as the dev gets his rewards for his hard work.

Flecc

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
1st never said anything in that direction, did I? :D Just pointed out your own mistake of placing your complaint in the wrong channel and then trying to shift the blame to the Dev here in this forum for labeling him or his moderators for "deleting" your post.
2nd Well some should remember where they posted or better check where they post, before getting pissed at nothing and throwing false accussations around :D
3rd If you, that where on discord, would have bothered to read in the related channel you would even have know the reasons why there was nothing on Patreon update-wise. We all in the related channel on discord where pretty well informed. As would have been you, IF you had bothered to read instead of getting the info mouth-feeded ;)
As i said earlier its done i'm over it end of story ,Its gone everybody move on

Oct 15, 2017
The reason you didn't see any mistakes is because it was proofread!
And even then there are lots of spelling and grammar errors in the game :p, but despite those the humor and charm of the writing comes across quite well, so I don't really mind it, though the little grammar nazi in me notices them each and every time :D

Xaøs

Game Developer
May 25, 2019
Sunday is out was waiting for 2 games to be updated one is postponed again lets see if irphaeus can keep his promise or not

Reactions: rKnight

Jul 7, 2019
Give it some time for the update let the dev earn his money I'll just be happy when the game actually releases I don't mind when it drops on here as long as the dev gets his rewards for his hard work.
I know that I am patient enough to wait for developers to complete the update and upload it, even if there is another delay. But when he updated and uploaded it, I didn't have the patience to wait two weeks or someone Shared it in advance. So within 48 hours after the update, if no one shares in advance, I will sponsor $15 through crowdfunding to get the first update.

mvitrak

Jul 12, 2019
8:27

Ok Guys, Vash gave me 40 pages of script, I will add them to the game and test the whole thing. However he still have ~30 pages left, for now he's taking a lil break he deserved it he's profreading and rewriting stuff since weeks... He will work on the last part in the incoming days. I doubt he's going to makes you wait, don't worry guys.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018

Ok Guys, Vash gave me 40 pages of script, I will add them to the game and test the whole thing. However he still have ~30 pages left, for now he's taking a lil break he deserved it he's profreading and rewriting stuff since weeks... He will work on the last part in the incoming days. I doubt he's going to makes you wait, don't worry guys.
"incoming days" wait so it's postponed again ? Cuz he said it's gonna be 48hours from more than a day ago or am i missing something :unsure:

Richpry69

Aug 9, 2017

I thought he only had around 20 pages left. Now its 70? and now he's going to take a break right before its done? and that break is gonna be a few days? and they are still going to "test" the new pages when they do get done? and they still have to add the gallery? Thats an oof right there. I don't know why he thought that was going to take 48 hours to do or why the amount of pages he said they had to do and how many they actually had to do were so different or why it seems that every update on progress feels like hes doing the same thing but I hope it just gets done soon.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 267 Votes