Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Excuse me, I was wondering if I pay for $15 and I can get the update immediality if it was updated, right?
Yes the $15 patron tier will get you instant access to the latest version of the game
You can check the different rewards on .
wa.png

Reactions: Fantabaldu

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
He's referencing to an even previous post that I can't bother to find right now and don't remember what it says other than it stated some of the technical details about what the update would be, perhaps it was stated there that it was gonna be around the 4gb mark.
I don't remember reading a post that said the update would be 4gb, I just had a quick look back but gave up *shrug*
Nevermind at least I got to see a bunch of images of the girls everyone was posting.

Darkhound

Sep 2, 2017
still not out yet:p,days indeed:ROFLMAO:...
Days indeed. As if it matters now if its a day more or less.

1st off i put my points across in a respectful but force full manner at no point was i using abusive or using foul language
2nd when i returned i could not find original post so one can only assume that it was deleted
3rd The points i put across were quite accurate that the Dev has been very lax in keeping his patreons informed of what is going on
4th whilst i understand you pledge a creator not a game 6 months with little or no contact is pretty poor in my view hence the reason i pulled my pledge

But any way i'm not going to get into a slagging match of who is right who is wrong i have pulled my pledge end of story as far as i am concerned
1st never said anything in that direction, did I? :D Just pointed out your own mistake of placing your complaint in the wrong channel and then trying to shift the blame to the Dev here in this forum for labeling him or his moderators for "deleting" your post.
2nd Well some should remember where they posted or better check where they post, before getting pissed at nothing and throwing false accussations around :D
3rd If you, that where on discord, would have bothered to read in the related channel you would even have know the reasons why there was nothing on Patreon update-wise. We all in the related channel on discord where pretty well informed. As would have been you, IF you had bothered to read instead of getting the info mouth-feeded ;)

Reactions: Love2Lust

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Days indeed. As if it matters now if its a day more or less.

1st never said anything in that direction, did I? :D Just pointed out your own mistake of placing your complaint in the wrong channel and then trying to shift the blame to the Dev here in this forum for labeling him or his moderators for "deleting" your post.
2nd Well some should remember where they posted or better check where they post, before getting pissed at nothing and throwing false accussations around :D
3rd If you, that where on discord, would have bothered to read in the related channel you would even have know the reasons why there was nothing on Patreon update-wise. We all in the related channel on discord where pretty well informed. As would have been you, IF you had bothered to read instead of getting the info mouth-feeded ;)
It matters for me:cautious:how long it will take again?i check in discord nothing out yet:(..

Buff Imposter

Oct 30, 2018
More details about the 0.7.0a Update ETA :
-Vash is in the final stretch, he has ~20 pages left to proofread/edit in the script, it will probably takes him his Saturday afternoon.
-Then I will have to give the Final script to Chi for him to add the awaited Gallery feature. (it's going to take a couple of hours)
-After he gives it back to me I will test the whole game a last time, another couple of hours again.
-And then I'll upload it : 10 hours. (The update jumped in size from 2.33gb to 3.27gb) So between 30 to 48 hours from here if everything goes as planned, meanwhile I'm working on Wallpaper bonus for your wait.
Finally

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
It's good that they are being thorough with it though in my recent playthrough I think I picked up on a few spelling mistakes, it's just giving the whiners something less to whine about :p;)

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes