jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
He just miscalculated things (too much and too often tbh), i don't think it's fair calling him a liar though. Or he just didn't do enough this summer so he has to make things right at the end. I mean that could happen when you are your own boss, you don't have pressure from above :unsure:

Reactions: 2748831035

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
He just miscalculated things (too much and too often tbh), i don't think it's fair calling him a liar though. Or he just didn't do enough this summer so he has to make things right at the end. I mean that could happen when you are your own boss, you don't have pressure from above :unsure:
Maybe,Let's wait....

Buff Imposter

Oct 30, 2018
8:27

Ok Guys, Vash gave me 40 pages of script, I will add them to the game and test the whole thing. However he still have ~30 pages left, for now he's taking a lil break he deserved it he's profreading and rewriting stuff since weeks... He will work on the last part in the incoming days. I doubt he's going to makes you wait, don't worry guys.
seriously? another delay? you guys said it's gonna be 30 to 48 hours and now a few days? didn't you said a few days more more than a week ago? i told all my friends that it's gonna come out today

Mar 30, 2018
Wonder if it's for today... We've got a new update of The Headmaster too... Why do I need to choose? Or maybe I'll play both in the same time...

Edit: another delay... So I won't have to pick one... Or maybe the choice will be between WA and the next update of View of family?

Last edited:

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
I got patience... Not saying anything NEGATIVE, nor damning... I got 3 main games... Waifu Academy, Harem Hotel, & DMD... Least amount of time is 3 months, on DMD... If updates were short, and could play through in 10 mins or so; and you wait for months, then you could complain... The 3 that I listed above are perhaps the "BEST", games out there... Yes, I have been looking forward to this update... Do I wish they come every month or so ??? Yes, but with the content and size of this "update", I think a few months will be well worth it... You never know, after this, the updates, may start coming in closer releases...
I say, let the creators do thier thing, and give "QUALITY", instead of quantity... Shouldn't matter on the time it takes to turn out the updates, just so the quality is worth it... From what I have seen so far, "Waifu Academy", is one of those games worth waiting on...

Jul 7, 2019
I got patience... Not saying anything NEGATIVE, nor damning... I got 3 main games... Waifu Academy, Harem Hotel, & DMD... Least amount of time is 3 months, on DMD... If updates were short, and could play through in 10 mins or so; and you wait for months, then you could complain... The 3 that I listed above are perhaps the "BEST", games out there... Yes, I have been looking forward to this update... Do I wish they come every month or so ??? Yes, but with the content and size of this "update", I think a few months will be well worth it... You never know, after this, the updates, may start coming in closer releases...
I say, let the creators do thier thing, and give "QUALITY", instead of quantity... Shouldn't matter on the time it takes to turn out the updates, just so the quality is worth it... From what I have seen so far, "Waifu Academy", is one of those games worth waiting on...
I agree with you. I just love waifu academy. But I have lots of things to do. School work, CET-4,and my job to get enough money to do the things what I want to do. So waiting waifu academy is one of my life.

Reactions: JJsworld

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
At least we know it's only the proofreading that's left it will probably only be delayed by a few more hours I guess it will all depend on how fast they get through all the dialogue I'd say today or tomorrow.
We are talking about days judging by what Irphaeus said

Darkhound

Sep 2, 2017
Dunno why I even bother, but alas I am a silly creature :D

I could say, start yourself making a game and see how much work it is. Though I won't, since I already saw people take such comments apart lol. Same with the comments like "you are here on a pirating site, you have no right to etc. yada yada yada"

Irphaeus and his team are only human too and from what one could gather, being on Patreon AND on his Discord, this may be the biggest update WA has seen until now. Going over the entire game again to make sure there are no inconsistensies and problems is in my opinion a smart move, but you need to take a little break every now and then too. Eating, sleeping, getting your head clear again... At least we will get quantity AND quality for the wait. Not just a 5-10 minute play with 1 Fap (granted you dont skip for only the fap-scenes) or a bugged, rushed version the patrons and the pirates have to bug-test to get a finished, working version.

Honestly, I am one of the few people that have and still wait for the remaster of one of my favorite games on a certain console, the wait time for this update is literally nothing. A few hours/days of waiting a little more? Screw that if you know how it feels to wait for a thing for over 10 years and have a founded dread on the final stretch, that what you get wont be what you wished for.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Well the guy is taking a break and will be back working on it "in the upcoming days", so
Things change but like I say the proofreading will probably be done by tomorrow then the wait begins for it to be uploaded which may take a few days.

Reactions: Darkhound
Oct 20, 2018
8:27

Ok Guys, Vash gave me 40 pages of script, I will add them to the game and test the whole thing. However he still have ~30 pages left, for now he's taking a lil break he deserved it he's profreading and rewriting stuff since weeks... He will work on the last part in the incoming days. I doubt he's going to makes you wait, don't worry guys.
he is making us wait lol

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes