Tralua

Jan 8, 2018
I think I'll have to redo the whole game again.
You said safe, would it be inventory?
I don't remember seeing inventory in this game!
You would have some salvage with you to give me so that I can use it in the metro scheme I was so connected with the history of the game that when giving game over I was very sad. :confused:
sorry i meant save. o_O

Reactions: Moricano

Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
Hey, i agree my last comment was off-top, but what was wrong with my answer to Deimacos?
He just probably removed it so as to avoid cluttering the tread, your's was not to only one removed by the way.
Just let it die, I had to discard my perfect answer to it too. :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: KeepOnLiving

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
This story is in it”s infancy ... lots of menos to fight through and then vasto menos and maybe move it up in the ranks.
MC just got the taste of what a little scheming and a lot of hard honed mojo got him in the moist folds of his babes!

There must be some good in janitor club leader shlong self indulgence we keep feeding all these babes!

Game oN!
sorry. I did not understand a bit, did you discuss some kind of bleach-based game, or was it something else?

Fleabag

Aug 2, 2018
He just probably removed it so as to avoid cluttering the tread, your's was not to only one removed by the way.
Just let it die, I had to discard my perfect answer to it too. :sneaky:
I'm just confused, shall I repeat myself or maybe write an enormous comment about the connection between this vn and Shonen Jump? :unsure:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We discusseed the bizarre and the occult in this game ... MCs nightmares, the visit to the grave yard, the felling of all babes.
Some girls are helpless like much more developped characters from Bleach, The school interactions with MC being this slick
guy scheming through the clubs and holding his own with the heavy hitters kind of reminded me of Ichigo and his
totally alternate plans for school, being the bully but not really invested in actually saving anybody ... You be the judge there.
did you discuss some kind of bleach-based game

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Animated scenes with Elizabeth I'll take that, a girl with curves like she has well she deserves more content. :love:

Reactions: TheBlub

suprpiwi

Jul 7, 2017
oh i presume judging by the reaction something like not stepping in beforehand but stepping in after something bad is about to happen happends isn't ntr? (as it's game over otherwise). the fact of something happening without consent not being "ntr" is kind of retarded really, so you're saying the abusing of the reporter at firsthand isn't ntr?, it's a normal thing to do with the protganist? why even include moral choices at all then :rolleyes:

modmuq

Jun 26, 2018
oh i presume judging by the reaction something like not stepping in beforehand but stepping in after something bad is about to happen happends isn't ntr? (as it's game over otherwise). the fact of something happening without consent not being "ntr" is kind of retarded really, so you're saying the abusing of the reporter at firsthand isn't ntr?, it's a normal thing to do with the protganist? why even include moral choices at all then :rolleyes:
NTR is someone's girl/guy being stolen. It can be rape or not even have holding hands, as long as he/she falls in love with the other person it's NTR.

Reactions: suprpiwi

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
That is your tough love right there ... she instigates it, she tangoes around, she engages ... they have fun!
What gives ?!?
in the toilet
Ain”t she the one dominating the MC ... to the point we got choices to give in?
There you have it - it is BDSM kink!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mormont

Pitrik

\m/…(>.<)…\m/
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
That is your tough love right there ... she instigates it, she tangoes around, she engages ... they have fun!
What gives ?!?

Ain”t she the one dominating the MC ... to the point we got choices to give in?
There you have it - it is BDSM kink!
Asuka is the one who dominated the mc screenshot0050.png

Her is the reporter/journalist Minami
screenshot0035.png locker room not toilet sorry

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Mormont

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
I'm waiting for update 10, where I hope the mother finds out about the connections of her children.

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes