Fleabag

Aug 2, 2018
it's not like the game has much of anything except for the shit-writing
the models are subparts, they're clearly made from some illusion-game, probably Honey-Select if i had to take a guess
so you're clearly not playing it for the visuals or only the sex-scenes,
or you'd play Honey-Select since it has no writing to keep you from reaching the sex-scenes, and you can make your own characters

can't be for the visuals, again, it's generics illusion-tier 3D-models
can't only be for the sex-scenes,or you'd straight-up play Honey-Select
so it would mean you play for the writing, and if it's not for the sheer level of shitposting and cringe
i fail how you could find anything interesting in the game
You are digging too deep, I don't want to repeat myself.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
@crust can you edit please?
I AM REALLY Enjoying The Game So Far. Kudos!!
2 suggestions (ideas), for Next Update Please.
1) As Her Punishment, Force Yoko To Go with Inori to 2nd photoshoot to meet Faris.
(continue to keep sharp eye on Inori at 2nd photoshoot; allow Faris to 'slip' pink heart to Yoko). :devilish:
2) Warn Takamura NOT To Eat or Drink ANYTHING Faris Might Give Her!!

Last edited:
Reactions: kail

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Personally, I would beat the living SHIT out of Faris;
IF He lays ONE hand on Inori.
And MC needs to find a way into that "smoking room".
Discover the 2-way mirror, and steal/delete the video cam.

Reactions: TheBlub

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
I agree, Faris can have Yoko, hoping to stop the Inori side of that as well.. Faris was told that Takamura was off-limits, also don't think he's into that kind of girl...

Reactions: Agitrek21

Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
is the game dead or is the creator on break? it has been like 3 months since he updated it
Yep, sounds normal to me...
But seriously, dude's taking his time, you'll just have to wait... whether you like it or not.

LMAO!! 3 months is Nothing. I have waited 6 months for Timestamps: Chapther 2 for like 6 months
ALL We Can Do Is Wait & see.. :unsure: :cry::cry:
Dude or girl I don't wanna be sexist, if you are gonna give an example use a proper one, use Dual Family for that, shit's been holding for way over a year now... well, I guess you have to use an example you're still waiting for,... but people still are :unsure:

I agree, Faris can have Yoko...
Are ye sure about that? people were kind of meh with Takamura for a time too, until her update dropped, and now a lot of people love her; and what little I got from Yoko's backstory at the end of the last one points to a potential similar development with her.

Fleabag

Aug 2, 2018
people were kind of meh with Takamura for a time too, until her update dropped, and now a lot of people love her; and what little I got from Yoko's backstory at the end of the last one points to a potential similar development with her.
There is a difference between "I don't care about this character now" and "I already almost hate her". Also, Yoko has the most boring appearance, IMHO.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Inori would be better off without Yoko I just wish she wouldn't feel so bad about it Inori now has the MC around and also any of the other girls that are on his side it's going to come to a point where I think everyone will abandon Yoko with the way she acts and of course when Kenichi's plan fails what will she do then.

lXenol

Jan 17, 2018
@CapNJacket Nop actually today I writed a scene for Elizabeth and had to rework 2 animated sexy scene since they was bugging for some reason the loop was totaly fucked
The animation was stopping in the middle
hoping the sexy scenes are on the train, i really wanna do elizabeth there

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Yep, sounds normal to me...
But seriously, dude's taking his time, you'll just have to wait... whether you like it or not.

Dude or girl I don't wanna be sexist, if you are gonna give an example use a proper one, use Dual Family for that, shit's been holding for way over a year now... well, I guess you have to use an example you're still waiting for,... but people still are :unsure:

Are ye sure about that? people were kind of meh with Takamura for a time too, until her update dropped, and now a lot of people love her; and what little I got from Yoko's backstory at the end of the last one points to a potential similar development with her.
YES! There ARE Other & probably Better or Longer "wait" examples,...
But again,.. It was Just an Example of Waiting a Long Time for an Update.

As far as Yoko Is Concerned,.... It Can Go Either way!
I Stand By My Idea for MC to Force Yoko to Go to 2nd photoshoot with Inori.
(first and foremost maybe to repair Yoko & Inori's friendship;
2nd Get Yoko Back on MC's side; get her away from Tenichi and his empty promises)

WE All KNOW Tenichi Has NO Intention on 'following through' on ANY of His promises;
and those "blinded" Fools won't realize it until it is too late!

Oct 5, 2017
I'm thoroughly surprised how in previous pages fans defended the game against most time critics by citing how good the writing was and the time it takes to do so, and yet in the last pages there are fans agreeing that it's a total cringefest, subpar and so bad it's sometimes funny.

I don't even know what's the consensus anymore. Nice.

Fleabag

Aug 2, 2018
I'm thoroughly surprised how in previous pages fans defended the game against most time critics by citing how good the writing was and the time it takes to do so, and yet in the last pages there are fans agreeing that it's a total cringefest, subpar and so bad it's sometimes funny.

I don't even know what's the consensus anymore. Nice.
It's easy: we are different, that's why we can't have consensus. Personally I don't think that writing in this VN is so good and complicated to work for half of the year on only two in-game days. But some of the most dedicated fans disagree with me. And they will be waiting here and protecting the developer, while people like me don't stay here for long. We write some comments and leave because what's the point in arguing with fans, they can change nothing.
Well, actually they can change something, but they don't want to.

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes