SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
I don't think of this as a insult. It's just like you said, I don't have a life and I'm utterly fascinated by those type of behaviour.
At some point during the development of "Teachers Pets" creator of the game said that he is targeted by another developer who secretly is a superhacker and he destroyed his computer and microwave.
People belived him and agressively attacked anyone who had guts to doubt developer. It was amazing.
I'm willing to bet that if you go to the Waifu Discord and gave a proof that Icareus broke some of his promises and works less than he work before you would brutally attacked by his supportes and probably banned by moderator.
And don't get me wrong I don't think that every Icareus supporter is a cultist, I'm pretty sure most are not. But I see more and more of this phenomenon in the internet, especially in sex-related issues therfore I think that is worth noting.
And this makes you focus on the Dev as the problem instead of the masses who think this way? This feels bassackwards to me. You don't judge who's broken by what actions the majority takes, but by the actions themselves.

Example: like 75% (a random guess) of todays youth is ignoring social distancing regarding the COVID19 & the 25% are following the medical guidelines, this does NOT make the 75% correct...... actually quite the opposite in fact. Even Devs are only human, let's not attempt to compare every word/promise/intention that wasn't executed with exact punctuality with each other. Instead we should be happy that devs who get massive complaints just don't burn out or lose motivation due to ungrateful pirates, not saying ur a pirate but there are those types that do the same.

Make love, not war my peeps, it feels much better >;D

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
And this makes you focus on the Dev as the problem instead of the masses who think this way?
I don't focus on the Dev, I don't care about him nor this game that much. Irphaeus is pretty consistent with content he produces although amount (and in my opinion quality) of content reduces a little bit with each update despite promising to produce more.

Theba

Jun 24, 2019
content reduces a little bit with each update despite promising to produce more.
Now you are talking without info...
Care to explain?

-Added ~6000 lines of dialogue/script.
-Added 36 new scenes with ~640 3D pictures.
-Added 31 sex animation scene.

-Added ~5000 lines of dialogue/script.
-Added 32 new scenes with ~570 3D pictures.
-Added 19 sex animation scene

Added ~4100 lines of dialogue/script.
Added 23 new scenes with ~410 pictures .
Added 20 sex animation.

Added ~2900 lines of dialogue/script.
Added 21 new scenes with ~390 pictures .
Added 12 animated sex scenes.

Last edited:

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
Care to explain?
Sure, check out this post:

I just checked the dates and between 0.6.4 (beginning of April 2019) and 0.7.1 (September 19th 2019) there was 5 and a half months of waiting time (so closer to 6 months than to 4 months). 2019 also only had 2 updates. I'll just consider the time framework from January (after finishing 0.58) to September (update 0.71 release), which was 9 months.

The amount of content between April to December 2018 (8-9 months) (0.32, 0.38, 0.41, 0.44, 0.5, 0.58) was:
~ 11000 lines + Unknown lines from 0.38 and 0.41 didn't list them (let's say 5000 lines between these two considering the amount of lines other updates got compared to the number of scenes, pictures and animated scenes) = 16000
125 new scenes with 1693 pictures
104 animated scenes
42 new music and 79 sound fx

If we add up the amount of content in the 9 months of 2019 (0.64 and 0.71):
~ 11000 lines of dialogue/script (at first it was just dialogue, now it's listed as dialogue + script). -30%
68 new scenes with 1210 pictures. -45%
50 sex animation scenes. -52%
11 new music and 55 sound fx. -75% and -30%

Number of lines were also reduced by -30%, although as I stated before, it could have been reduced even more if there was a criteria change about how to count the number of lines, because the 2 updates from 2019 didn't really feel that long when I replayed the game compared to the previous content

Reactions: hrvoje89

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
No doesn't explain, that is calculated in timeline based, you especially talked about update wise
What you are saying doesn't make any logical sense.
He promised that he will work more and produce more content. He doesn't do that, which the post above is a proof of.

Let's say that I'm a painter. I paint a picture and set up a patreon. People give me money because they like it.
It take me month to paint another one. And the I say that If my patrons give me more money, then I will hire a helper, buy better equipment and spend more time paintig. They do.
Then I give a update after 3 months with two pictures same quality as before.
And then they give me even more money.
And after six months I post 3 pictures.

There is nothing wrong with people give me their money if they really like my art. But that doesn't mean that everything is alright with this situation because it isn't.

Wangerdanger

Oct 13, 2019
has anyone found the sound track the author uses for this game?
ive been hunting a lot of his songs and many of them are free youtube music, but theres a few I really want to learn the source song
thanks

hrvoje89

mischievous
Donor
May 27, 2017
I don't understand why are you guys fighting about this game or this dev!!

It is simple,you can do what ever you want with your money, burn it piss on it, give it to charity. It is your money.
So please stop insulting ppl that give it to dev, it is their money.
And you guys that attack ppl because they are complaining about regularity of updates, just chill, everyone have right to complain, it is free society.
I personally wouldn't give money to this dev, not bcs of regularity of updates but bcs he doesn't talk to his patrons for months and doesn't give updates about state of game. (and because he lies constantly)
But when game is out i will play it, enjoy it and in meantime, well i will play dozens of others games on this forum.

That is my advice,take it, leave it, just don't kill me for it.

Stay safe,stay home and watch for your elders.
Cheers :D

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
Why aren't any of the sex scenes repeatable? The game is constantly telling you "you can have sex with this girl anytime if you simply do X" but then it never gives you the option. Also, what is up with the phone? Why put in a feature that has no function(aside from a link to his Patreon) but is always on screen? I get the developer wants to add it in the future, but since it doesn't have any content why not just wait until the next patch to add it once it serves some purpose? I hate how developers tend to include "coming soon" features, often near a link to their patreon.

I'm reminded of microtransactions in a way, you see content you want, and the only way to get it is to pay them money for a chance at getting the content, as nobody knows when or if the developer intends on finishing the game.

This game isn't that bad as others, it is simply a minor niggle that I see in many games and I simply wanted to vent.

Last edited:

Duergh

Sep 5, 2019
Why aren't any of the sex scenes repeatable? The game is constantly telling you "you can have sex with this girl anytime if you simply do X" but then it never gives you the option.
Well to be honest u kind of have option, just not as repetable in game option but as "galery" in menu :) but work the same

Axeleen

May 1, 2018
There has been no update for 7 months. Let that sink in, and stop asking for updates. The more you will whine about it, and the more the developer will take time to milk the masses.

Reactions: DZAnon

Kalam_mekhar

Feb 17, 2019
There has been no update for 7 months. Let that sink in, and stop asking for updates. The more you will whine about it, and the more the developer will take time to milk the masses.
Even if that has nothing to do with update speed, what is the reason of crying and repeating the same things for 10 pages

Reactions: theultragaydude

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
messages from the developer channel
Monthly wallpapers are replaced by big package, I will do another package next month with a new poll and new themes. Unfortunatly not, even if I had finished the testing, to add sounds and music(wich is not), there is still hundred of script page to review.
Vash is actually working like crazy, it's my faut I'm sending him the sript a bit too late(изменено)
Cause of all the stuff I'm ading and change, the game is very very close to the moment it split
many things to be taken in concideration about characters route, I also don't want to disapoint fans so I had to review some path to make some waifu more interesting and with better content
I hope you appreciate every bits
:slight_smile:

THink to understand about how I work too
Is I just "can't" work on one update, I mean when I work on the game I work on all aspect and further on what's going to happen in the game.
More I work on the game, the more it got stuffed

it's a bit of a vicious circle
I don't really give release time anymore because of that Repus I rather give eta and estimation

but still these thing can change if I add stuff
most likely yes, it won't be released within the incoming week for sure. I'm sorry it's just impossible to review all the script, to add sound and stuff within that delay. a bit retroactive since I will add some option and scene on the way, specialy after Minami train night, another one in the train with the thug and some other that you will notice very soon But mostly you made choises and decision during the game that increased or decreased your karma... Upon a very important precise and tricky moment you will have opportunity to change that, if you don't the karma will decide witch route you take Forcing on Minami already decreased your karma a lot, and if you kept getting bad karma over and over the opportunity to 'redeem' yourself could not be enough Also think that redeeming yourself may be totally not in your interest if you want to get revenge and discover what really happened
You cannot yet, the Karma has no impact for now all the value are just to give idea(изменено)

Everything will be reajusted and calculated when all choises are created

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
messages from the developer channel
Monthly wallpapers are replaced by big package, I will do another package next month with a new poll and new themes. Unfortunatly not, even if I had finished the testing, to add sounds and music(wich is not), there is still hundred of script page to review.
Vash is actually working like crazy, it's my faut I'm sending him the sript a bit too late(изменено)
Cause of all the stuff I'm ading and change, the game is very very close to the moment it split
many things to be taken in concideration about characters route, I also don't want to disapoint fans so I had to review some path to make some waifu more interesting and with better content
I hope you appreciate every bits
:slight_smile:

THink to understand about how I work too
Is I just "can't" work on one update, I mean when I work on the game I work on all aspect and further on what's going to happen in the game.
More I work on the game, the more it got stuffed

it's a bit of a vicious circle
I don't really give release time anymore because of that Repus I rather give eta and estimation

but still these thing can change if I add stuff
most likely yes, it won't be released within the incoming week for sure. I'm sorry it's just impossible to review all the script, to add sound and stuff within that delay. a bit retroactive since I will add some option and scene on the way, specialy after Minami train night, another one in the train with the thug and some other that you will notice very soon But mostly you made choises and decision during the game that increased or decreased your karma... Upon a very important precise and tricky moment you will have opportunity to change that, if you don't the karma will decide witch route you take Forcing on Minami already decreased your karma a lot, and if you kept getting bad karma over and over the opportunity to 'redeem' yourself could not be enough Also think that redeeming yourself may be totally not in your interest if you want to get revenge and discover what really happened
You cannot yet, the Karma has no impact for now all the value are just to give idea(изменено)

Everything will be reajusted and calculated when all choises are created
TLDR _ Fuck you very much and give me more money.

jacobianova

Jul 18, 2018
Sounds like he has the scripts ready, some Vash guy needs to review and they gotta add sound effects and stuff. So maybe in 3 weeks if we're being generous?

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes