Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
Everyone has an opinion, and they are entitled to it, but it is pretty arrogant to require other people adopt your opinion(s). It is a fact that this game belongs to its creator. You may or may not see this game as a work of art, but it is a piece of work, and the quality of such things always suffers when the "vision" behind them is either tampered with or split. While those who commission a piece have some say in what the end product is supposed to be, it is still best to leave things in the hands of the creator himself.

TL; DR: Respect the vision of the person making the game.

As for me, I appreciate what has been done so far and look forward to the next release.

t727

Jan 4, 2018
Charolastra Not only did the link to the guide hosted at racaty alert my anti virus. When trying again because I thought it was an ad which ad-blocker didn't catch the actual .pdf-file got wiped because "contains malware or virus".
Please remove the link to the guide.

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
Any news when the next update will drop? It's been a while since the last one and I kinda lost in touch with this game even though this is one of my favorites.

Also a big fuck no for ntr for me as well.
Yes, mid april if everything goes right (one week of work for Irphaeus, one for Vash). So don't expect it for mid april to not be disappointed if it doesn't happen.

Reactions: vmaks

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
If you are okay with someone groping your girl, that's your choice. Don't think being a cuck is the expected standard.

If the dev was planning on turning this game into a ntr fest he should have said so from the start.
then you retaliate in game, not against the developers vision. if there is no option to retaliate, its okay to complain about that, but not to thrash like an 8 year old on the floor of a costco screaming bloody murder because they are not getting their sugar coated sugar cube cereal.

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Any news when the next update will drop? It's been a while since the last one and I kinda lost in touch with this game even though this is one of my favorites.

Also a big fuck no for ntr for me as well.
Soon™

t727

Jan 4, 2018
Is there a different guide to this game? The one linked spazzed out my antivirus.
That's strange I dont get a warning when opening the link, could be a false positive or a shady ad pop up.
https://f95zone.to/threads/waifu-academy-v0-7-1a-irphaeus.9414/page-466#post-3265314
Blocked in antivirus because of racaty
Removed in Firefox as containing malware or virus.
So I would remove the file mazqaz and scan your system if I were you.

DildoWeilder There's no need for a guide, the game is pretty linear so you can use the back-feature or wheel on the mouse to reverse the text.
There are some pitfalls which will lead to game over so take as a habit to save when there are options in a menu.
For the Brooke-fight game thing, search the thread.

Last edited:
Reactions: DildoWeilder
4.10 star(s) 267 Votes