KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
I don't see why the ntr crowd is getting so defensive about their fetish. I just don't get how you could so aggressively pursue people online in defense of that fetish which isn't even under attack.

The game is not tagged ntr.

There's no reason why we should expect ntr or why we should just pretend it's not a polarizing fetish.

JohnVoyega

Mar 26, 2020
Can someone update the main page with the android 7.0 version?

I'm a newbie here, but had to sift through the comments and searches to find 7.0 only after playing all the way through 6.4.

While on the subject, is there a 7.1 for Android? Looked around as hard as I could, but only found the 7.0 version by the66 from about a year or so ago.

Reactions: TendreConnard

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
in contention, they said that if there is no force majeure, we will see an update next week.
I expected this kind of update since the MC has so many ntr psuedo-rivals going on: The celebrity old ugly guy with drugs, the wealthy asshole at the school, the fat fuck otaku who got a footjob, the yakuza assholes, and the coach who he thought was fucking both the sleepy girl and is probably still fucking the principal.

That's fine. But the tags should reflect that. In the genre section he should add "avoidable ntr" and tag the game "ntr." I'm not saying anything controversial.

Reactions: Domagonic and vmaks

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
Let's be real here, does Otaku really count as a rival in any possible way?
I'm a man of culture and from what I've seen the fat disgusting freak ntr is quite common in eroge stuff. Not really real life though.

For real though that one girl (been a while since I last played so the name escapes me) admits to enjoying giving him the foot job so I wouldn't be surprised if it ended up happening.

NoHands

Feb 4, 2018
From what I've taken away from the game. None of the girls like him, and he lacks the brains to properly pull off ntr of any sort. And in the case of the girl you're speaking of, I took it as her liking being in a dominant role, not him in particular.

Loveless07

May 26, 2017
Will Minami be impregnated in near future?
I don't think there will be any pregnancy content in this game from the looks of it. It is more of a get your revenge/forgive and find love/create a harem (might be bad type/good) don't know this yet as of now, I mean that's where the story is branching towards to.

Reactions: vmaks
4.10 star(s) 267 Votes