Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
The admin have said ntr tag is universal covering both avoidable and netori.
When/where was that said? Read the tag rules/guidelines, we only tag for NTR when there is netorare.
Tag Rules said:
Ntr [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]
We don't tag for netori.

Mar 21, 2019
Because they would get derails like this in every second thread if they did. Because people don't care about definitions, and Netoare / Netori is especially bad because of their superficial similarity.

Edit: Ninja'd, listen to the Mod, not the schmuck.

• Haha
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: rawr52 and juanito

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
so aside from being lost with the girl names, can anyone pls tell me if it's close or still a long way ahead for the update to come up

• Haha
Reactions: rawr52

KeepOnLiving

Oct 21, 2018
so aside from being lost with the girl names, can anyone pls tell me if it's close or still a long way ahead for the update to come up
There's something of a cheat sheet with the girls names and their general traits floating around somewhere in this thread, but the last time i went to look for it, it took me a while.

On the update: Since, in the previous updates, the dev has learned to only give specific dates or timeframes when he is sure to keep them (meaning when he's basically done already), we don't know for sure. We generally believe the update isn't that far from finished anymore, although that could still mean weeks or months away.
As i said, we don't know anything specific.

Reactions: Killer94

Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
Having said all that I'm going to end our debate now. If you'd like feel free to take the last word.

Don't mind if I do then, since I can only post each 24h~ I was kinda left out. And a shame really, since you didn't end it, you just conceded.

If we're going to flatly go by the best example of current content in game: matoko giving the mc a bj in the dream sequence was flat ntr.
Nope, that was netori, and this scene must be taken in context as well, I don't know about you but to me it became quite obvious it was a dream fairly soon, and although the plot kind of makes you feel for the little guy, it was misleading who the dream belonged to, in the end the guy got played by his insecurities but no actual relationships where afected, so the scene is netori at best.
Regarding what you say about the ntr tag, I wouldn't say it even requires a sense of intimacy or sorrow to be felt for the lad. Some people who read it solely identify with the bad guy.
The reader identifying with one character or other doesn't change what the autor intended with the story, tags are applied based on content, not the feelings of the people reading it.
I don't know why you've specifically argued this. If we're looking at the well defined tags already brought up by vndb, ntr only would require the person getting fucked is a potential love interest.
Is it well defined I wonder? omitting the flaw of relying on a single outside source, the site states:
"1. The heroine either must be romantically involved
with the protagonist
, a potential romance for him or of someone that the protagonist shares such a close relationship (sister, mother, osananajimi etc.) that jealousy is a factor. "
As per your source, the mc needs to be the "target" for it to be ntr, but your best example is that of a secundary character.

I mean, let's say I bring up a hentai to you. I say the mc in this story hates a girl so he leads her into a trap. Then he realizes he cares about the girl and tries to save her, but ends up getting beat the fuck out of and forced to watch her get raped. You're telling me you don't think that falls under the category of ntr?
I would say it to be totally ntr, but that's not quite what happens in this game is it?
The guy who bring up empathy was talking about Minami, since the MC didn't rescue her out of love, he just felt guilt or simpaty like many others would and that's it, even up to the current update she is still considered a convenience of some sentimental value more than anything by MC, and more to the point, he did in fact saved her.

a lot of fighting, it is netori if it is not forced, for it to be ntr it has to be forced, in case it is netori it would be better that it be under the cheating label since it is closer than ntr
Nope, both netori & ntr can be forced or voluntary, in fact they both refer to the same situation, the diference between the two is the point of view from wich the story is told so to speak, the first focus or sides with the one stealing, with the later focusing on the losing party.

There's something of a cheat sheet with the girls names and their general traits floating around somewhere in this thread, but the last time i went to look for it, it took me a while.
You may be looking for one of my comments, I posted a reference sheet no too long ago.

Jim Webb

Jun 23, 2017
Fuck I never remember any of the girls names in these games lol

As for the update I was thinking it would be out in March and here we are.... not even an full quarantine can get this guy moving quicker.

Mar 21, 2019
Don't mind if I do then, since I can only post each 24h~ I was kinda left out. And a shame really, since you didn't end it, you just conceded.

Nope, that was netori, and this scene must be taken in context as well, I don't know about you but to me it became quite obvious it was a dream fairly soon, and although the plot kind of makes you feel for the little guy, it was misleading who the dream belonged to, in the end the guy got played by his insecurities but no actual relationships where afected, so the scene is netori at best.

The reader identifying with one character or other doesn't change what the autor intended with the story, tags are applied based on content, not the feelings of the people reading it.

Is it well defined I wonder? omitting the flaw of relying on a single outside source, the site states:
"1. The heroine either must be romantically involved

with the protagonist

, a potential romance for him or of someone that the protagonist shares such a close relationship (sister, mother, osananajimi etc.) that jealousy is a factor. "
As per your source, the mc needs to be the "target" for it to be ntr, but your best example is that of a secundary character.
Yeah, that was the thing I couldn't let stand. If someone is nice enough to tell me their definition of the term we are debating (and I honestly appreciate that), THEN proceeds to give me examples that clearly do not satisfy the conditions stated in that very same definition, I get annoyed. I do not mind live and let live. But it simply does not apply when you are demonstrably, provably wrong, using your own sources no less.

Reactions: Deimacos

TheBlub

Jun 30, 2017
On the update: Since, in the previous updates, the dev has learned to only give specific dates or timeframes when he is sure to keep them (meaning when he's basically done already), we don't know for sure. We generally believe the update isn't that far from finished anymore, although that could still mean weeks or months away.
As i said, we don't know anything specific.
well i guess refraining from giving specific dates is a step in the right direction. hope he gets his "unplanned changes" under better control (i mean its not bad to change a bit if you have a flash of inspiriation or simiular, but it seems to consume a ton of time unnecessaryly if not dosed correctly.)

P3triix

Dec 10, 2017
can someone help me ? i transfer my save files from android to pc but whenever i load it keeping return to the main screen

Duergh

Sep 5, 2019
a bit of offtop but...
and another post like: eta bla bla bla...
correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't "eta" mean "Expected Time of Arrival"?
and yet there is not a single guess if it will be a week, month or a year :rolleyes:

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes