Ernanda

Dec 31, 2017
Do you guys think after this update we will get another update this year? In my mind i can picture another one in November, but i hardly can imagine us having 3 update this year.
The dev seems to double the time between two updates. I would expect something around mid/end-2021.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
It's been so long I really need to do another playthrough at some point I just remember the last update ended after we escaped Catherine's house and finding out Keiko was an undercover cop.

Reactions: Motoko Kusanagi

Banish

Mar 29, 2019
It's been so long I really need to do another playthrough at some point I just remember the last update ended after we escaped Catherine's house and finding out Keiko was an undercover cop.
I actually tried to do that. Still the UI is so clunky "the load/save" option especially. That it made my second experience painful. If you do so, i'd recommend you use the version before that.

I would recommend playing Echi sensei.
Don't worry, i've got plenty of games to play, but thanks for the suggestion :)

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
To be fair, he never exactly said the update would be next week, he said "About one week to finish" then "one week for Vash to proofread" and the update "should be ready".
No clear ETA and it's not like he delayed it next month to get his monthly patreon money.

Luka11

Feb 18, 2018
tbh as i always defend a developer you are half right why half cuz probably you didint pay for the game like me so you cant talk about new updates xD

• Angry
Reactions: V-red

Richpry69

Aug 9, 2017
Were the players who voted for more content in a poll on Patreon time ago and now you all are complaining because he is slow to release? Very funny...
You realize that poll was to delay the second update from last year from taking 2 months to 3 months right. It was supposed to come out in early June but it was voted to come out in late June (it came out in mid September btw). Besides that was for that specific update. That isn't the standard for every update and voting to delay an update a month doesn't justify a different update taking 7 months for 2 days of content.

Jim Webb

Jun 23, 2017
Were the players who voted for more content in a poll on Patreon time ago and now you all are complaining because he is slow to release? Very funny...
Thank you for uploading the pics I always like them an lot!

That being said, if you think we aren't going to call out this guy's BS on top of two updates an year because of muh poll! think again.... when an person anyone is earning an certain amount of thousands per/month like this game is, getting out an few updates an year is surely not an lot to ask for.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 267 Votes