Nixi~

Apr 25, 2018
I'm coming with an update ETA and wallpapers for your wait. but I want to apologize for the delay and the time it took, furthermore, I must announce another delay. It rained really hard yesterday and it flooded my house again. My laptop was waist height by the time I got back from my yoga lesson, BUT thankfully I had everything backed up. Expect only 1 more month of delay to fix everything with the house. I apologize again for the delay and inconvenience this may have caused.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I'm coming with an update ETA and wallpapers for your wait. but I want to apologize for the delay and the time it took, furthermore, I must announce another delay. It rained really hard yesterday and it flooded my house again. My laptop was waist height by the time I got back from my yoga lesson, BUT thankfully I had everything backed up. Expect only 1 more month of delay to fix everything with the house. I apologize again for the delay and inconvenience this may have caused.
That's a post from february 15th, but I am sure you know it.

Not_A_Horse

Feb 12, 2018
It's no use to reply to these shitposters man. Every day they come in the thread to drop 1 little message full of anger.
Also thanks for sharing the teases
Crazy idea but maybe people are angry for a reason.

Just because you have no standards and are fine with godawful development speed doesn't mean that the rest of us are, nor does it mean that the people who are complaining are the problem.

Not_A_Horse

Feb 12, 2018
I'm pretty sure most of the people commenting here are not patreons
And? Why should we become patreons when the dev has given such a disgraceful showing?

Personally I pirate games because I'm unable to pay for them currently, the plan has always been to support their creators when I can. But I see no reason to do it for Irphaeus when all prior evidence suggests that my money would be entirely wasted. If I were rich I might be willing to piss money away on a project with potential, but I'm not so I sure as hell won't.

TendreConnard

Mar 12, 2018

Just because you have no standards and are fine with godawful development speed doesn't mean that the rest of us are, nor does it mean that the people who are complaining are the problem.
Sure, posting angry message on a pirating message board will definitely fix the reasons that make you angry.

KeepOnLiving

Oct 21, 2018

To be fair, his point was not that they cannot be angry. Basically everyone understands that. Most even feel somewhat similar, i might add.

The thing is, it gets old pretty fast when mostly the same few people argue over and over that he (edit: i mean the dev here) is scamming everyone, patrons are being milked, no one should expect an update for 2 more years cause his mouse wheel broke or whatever ...

In short, the mixture of overexaggeration, a strong desire to communicate their beliefs and, worst of them all, repetition, is making their comments really overbearing and annoying.

Last edited:

Tiagolop

Sep 28, 2017
It's been so long I really need to do another playthrough at some point I just remember the last update ended after we escaped Catherine's house and finding out Keiko was an undercover cop.
I had completely forgotten she was undercover.
Kind of a bummer that 2 of my 3 favorite games haven't been uploaded in months, but what can ya do ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

CARlSON911

Jul 7, 2018
Hi, guys! I'm reeeeeeally like this game, but i'm don't uderstand a few moments.
Well that story is developing, BUT... We built a relationship with sister and grief journalist and that's all. No more events... No more stories. The story went on to other characters.
The sister and the head of the disciplinary committee are interesting, but the story is developing rapidly, leaving behind interesting characters, not giving the player any choice. This is very sad, because the game is really good ...

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes