Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
Hi, guys! I'm reeeeeeally like this game, but i'm don't uderstand a few moments.
Well that story is developing, BUT... We built a relationship with sister and grief journalist and that's all. No more events... No more stories. The story went on to other characters.
The sister and the head of the disciplinary committee are interesting, but the story is developing rapidly, leaving behind interesting characters, not giving the player any choice. This is very sad, because the game is really good ...
We all want Sheila. She should have her own spinoff game called "Life With Sheila" or "Sheila's Story" or "Dating My Sheila". But its Waifu Academy, gotta give the other waifu's some lovin too lol

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
I had completely forgotten she was undercover.
Kind of a bummer that 2 of my 3 favorite games haven't been uploaded in months, but what can ya do ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
This is my only issue with long development time. I don't care if a dev is milking his patrons. I don't care if the update is delayed 7 times. But I always forget the name of the characters and some details about the story.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I had completely forgotten she was undercover.
Kind of a bummer that 2 of my 3 favorite games haven't been uploaded in months, but what can ya do ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
We only found it at the end of the last update a lot was going on in that scene finding out more about Rachel and trying to evade Catherines husband, I think with some Mission Impossible music added to the mix :LOL:

Reactions: theultragaydude

Banish

Mar 29, 2019
I'm pretty sure most of the people commenting here are not patreons
I was a patreon of his for a good year, till this summer. I am pretty sure i said that once already but non patreons and pirates do contribute in their own way to the success of the game or not. Just the same as viewers on youtube contribute at the success of a song. It's the hype system , you are active , talk about it, you're contributing. So, you have every right to complain, comment as long as it is constructive. At least that's how i see it.

Varxen

Jun 17, 2017
Guess we have to replay the game...though that might not be so bad after all if the updates come in HUGE.

Wangerdanger

Oct 13, 2019
Dose anyone know where to find the playlist of Waifu Academy?
Im especially interested in the song where the protagonist and kung fu girl was watching the pretty view in front of the Dojo.
if anyone knows where to find the songs or can ask the discord much appreciated
another note if you guys are bored with waiting go play "being a Dik" its the same level If not better then waifu

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes