Master0232

Jun 6, 2017
Irphaeus:

I won't give anything today sorry, I'm working on one of the big branching tree menu we have in the next update. there is many posibility and order, but only one is correct.
He didn't actually post this on discord right? There is no way... How can ANYONE give him money is beyond me. How often can he be almost finished and then have something "big" pop-up. There has to be a point where people have to accept theyre getting scammed. Feels like Trump and his supporters ngl.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018

tricksyg

Sep 26, 2019
So someone said the update will be 2 days of content in-game? is this confirmed?

If so, that's some fuckin bullshit. Pls tell me it's not the case

• Haha
Reactions: Ali ibn Hassan

witteb

May 3, 2019
So someone said the update will be 2 days of content in-game? is this confirmed?

If so, that's some fuckin bullshit. Pls tell me it's not the case
quote from irphaus:" but remmember it 2 mornings , 2 middays and 2nights of content."

Apr 9, 2019
I love Elizabeth, Motoko, Shiela, and Shinji's sister. Honestly I love the story. Keep the appetizers coming please! (Let's reach page 500 together and the update will be released. The combined power of our belief will awaken Irphaeus and his staff to hasten the polishing in lightning speed.)

dickmcgee75

Jul 2, 2018
Irphaeus we know you read these threads bud what to do you have to say? I'd feel pity for the patrons supporting you but at the same time they are willingly throwing money away on a 7 month delay.

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes