DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
If he hasn't I would gladly take that job, I could use the money... I'm a decent programmer too.
In Renpy you need to be better than decent. You need to know the renpy system and a good understanding of Python. And a lot of debugging skill. And jumping into the middle of someone else's code is a serious pain in the arse. Make sure you are ready for several restless nights.

canyouread

Dec 15, 2017
I can understand some actual supporters getting a bit antsy, but most of ya'll are getting super entitled about a game/story you're going to get for free
I normally agree with this, but the thing is that they might not get the game at all. Even if you're not a Patron, you can understand from a third party view that something slightly shady is going on...

spas

Jun 22, 2017
Well we all know that until next month 1 we aren’t getting shit he needs more money and time 5 months he was putting finger in his ass now he started work

Loveless07

May 26, 2017

Within two weeks, hmm...that means at the very early we can get the update is at the first week of May. Well that is at least a relief to hear, let's just hope he does not delay any further than that. :mad:

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
Hello everyone! I hope you all are going ok in these trouble times.

I'm coming with good news to cheer you up I hope ^^, But first I want to apologize for the lack of post on Patreon, you know I'm limited by their enforced guidelines so I try to avoid posting things that may make me in trouble despite respecting their rules since the beginning. Still I understood I should show more activity and will try to do so, I hear you.

About the incoming update, it's been months... I'm delaying it week after week and can feel you guys disappointement in me, I totally understand it.
But I can't give you any more honest reason that it's because I just add more stuff and try to make everything perfect and enjoyable as possible.
I'm not delaying the update for any other reason that I always feel the need to enhance my work every time I'm testing and review it, I just can't help to add a new dialogue here, a new scene there, rework a bit some animation etc.
I agree with you it's not very professional and I apologize, but at least you get the best of what I can deliver everytime.
This is something that matter a lot to me, I really want you to understand that I'm not fooling around or abusing your trust. I really hope you believe me.

Here the 0.8.0 ETA :
-Storyboard goes from 150 to 170% (after I added new scene during morning, and afternoon .)
-3D rendering and Animation 100%
-Dialogue 80% (the first day, the night, and half of 2nd day is done)(obviously since I have added new scene the overall dialogue increased so the progress didn't moved a lot)
-Scripting 80% (It progress the same pace as writing so both will be finished together.)
-Feature 100% (Chie and other Bees are just waiting for me to add the feature.)
-Sound/Music 80% (I have gatherd everything l need, I will just need a couple of days to add everything and test it in the final phase.) -Proofreading/Beta testing 80%

The script/dialogue jumped from 29500 lines to 35000+ lines in one update. The update is around 700+ new pictures and a breaking record of 40 new animated scenes featuring more than 10 waifus. The script also feature 8 different choises menu with various outcomes (lewds, funs, fails)

Does this update will worth your wait? I'm sure you will enjoy it! Does this update could have been made in less than 6 months, Yes but at what cost...?

The update is coming within two weeks, It just can't be made faster... Giving a shorter estimation will just makes you disappointed if it need a bit of delay again.

Thanks for your support and trust, please enjoy previews of some scene I stacked in the update ^^

1587551641305.png

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
So basically, all the theories he wanted to cash-in that sweet May monthly patron money checks out. Seriously, this game is good but its not worth enough for people to get scammed over it... told you he is a genius and has been sitting on the update bidding his time, people arent leaving his patreon, why would he release it.

This it if he actually delievers it as he is supposed too in May, he should had release it in early April... but since Irphaeus is compulsive liar, it wouldn't surprised me we reach June without an update.

Duergh

Sep 5, 2019

This is he actually delievers it as he is supposed too, since Irphaeus is compulsive liar, it would surprised me we reach June without an update.
1. if he give u some eta just take time what he say, make it quadra and then add a month to it and meaby, JUST MEABY u will be near the true reales date

2.another posts dissapeared o_O

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
1. if he give u some eta just take time what he say, make it quadra and then add a month to it and meaby, JUST MEABY u will be near the true reales date

2.another posts dissapeared o_O
Remember when he said "No need to ETA", after he delayed it like three times at that point? As in, "yeah I am about to release it tomorrow or the day after, chill, no need a new date"... apparently he need at least what... 2 maybe 3 weeks? Trust me, after 2 or 3 weeks the update won't be released.

How much more do his defenders need to understand he is mocking and joking with his audience.

Flojerazul

Feb 2, 2019

I'm coming with good news to cheer you up I hope ^^, But first I want to apologize for the lack of post on Patreon, you know I'm limited by their enforced guidelines so I try to avoid posting things that may make me in trouble despite respecting their rules since the beginning. Still I understood I should show more activity and will try to do so, I hear you.

About the incoming update, it's been months... I'm delaying it week after week and can feel you guys disappointement in me, I totally understand it.
But I can't give you any more honest reason that it's because I just add more stuff and try to make everything perfect and enjoyable as possible.
I'm not delaying the update for any other reason that I always feel the need to enhance my work every time I'm testing and review it, I just can't help to add a new dialogue here, a new scene there, rework a bit some animation etc.
I agree with you it's not very professional and I apologize, but at least you get the best of what I can deliver everytime.
This is something that matter a lot to me, I really want you to understand that I'm not fooling around or abusing your trust. I really hope you believe me.

Here the 0.8.0 ETA :
-Storyboard goes from 150 to 170% (after I added new scene during morning, and afternoon .)
-Dialogue 80% (the first day, the night, and half of 2nd day is done)(obviously since I have added new scene the overall dialogue increased so the progress didn't moved a lot)
-Scripting 80% (It progress the same pace as writing so both will be finished together.)
-Sound/Music 80% (I have gatherd everything l need, I will just need a couple of days to add everything and test it in the final phase.) -Proofreading/Beta testing 80%

The script/dialogue jumped from 29500 lines to 35000+ lines in one update. The update is around 700+ new pictures and a breaking record of 40 new animated scenes featuring more than 10 waifus. The script also feature 8 different choises menu with various outcomes (lewds, funs, fails)

Does this update will worth your wait? I'm sure you will enjoy it! Does this update could have been made in less than 6 months, Yes but at what cost...?

The update is coming within two weeks, It just can't be made faster... Giving a shorter estimation will just makes you disappointed if it need a bit of delay again.

Thanks for your support and trust, please enjoy previews of some scene I stacked in the update ^^

View attachment 628461
this confirms that it passes through this place, that it does not comment is something else :v

okapaa

Aug 25, 2019

Here the 0.8.0 ETA :

View attachment 628461
Oh my god, it keeps getting better. 170% STORYBOARD! But the things that matter is still stuck at 80%

And the lines, he claims 35000 lines of script/dialogue!

I'm going to revive a post of mine

I just checked the dates and between 0.6.4 (beginning of April 2019) and 0.7.1 (September 19th 2019) there was 5 and a half months of waiting time (so closer to 6 months than to 4 months). 2019 also only had 2 updates. I'll just consider the time framework from January (after finishing 0.58) to September (update 0.71 release), which was 9 months.

The amount of content between April to December 2018 (8-9 months) (0.32, 0.38, 0.41, 0.44, 0.5, 0.58) was:
~ 11000 lines + Unknown lines from 0.38 and 0.41 didn't list them (let's say 5000 lines between these two considering the amount of lines other updates got compared to the number of scenes, pictures and animated scenes) = 16000
125 new scenes with 1693 pictures
104 animated scenes
42 new music and 79 sound fx

If we add up the amount of content in the 9 months of 2019 (0.64 and 0.71):
~ 11000 lines of dialogue/script (at first it was just dialogue, now it's listed as dialogue + script). -30%
68 new scenes with 1210 pictures. -45%
50 sex animation scenes. -52%
11 new music and 55 sound fx. -75% and -30%

Number of lines were also reduced by -30%, although as I stated before, it could have been reduced even more if there was a criteria change about how to count the number of lines, because the 2 updates from 2019 didn't really feel that long when I replayed the game compared to the previous content
So according to his post, he wrote 50% more lines in these 7 months (35k) than all the updates of 2 years, from 2018 and 2019 combined (22k-27k lines)

Now let's compare it to 0.7.0

v0.7.0a > v0.8.0
-3++ ingame days of new content.(sun, mon, tue, night) > 2 days and 2 nights (1 day less)
-Added ~6000 lines of dialogue/script. > 35000 lines of dialogue/script lmao (+29000 lines because why not)
-Added 36 new scenes with ~640 3D pictures. > 700 images (+60 images)
-Added 31 sex animation scene. > 40 animation scenes (+9 animation scenes since he didn't specify, just said animation scenes)
Of course, we are comparing an update that took 5-6 months to this one that will take at least 8 months (From September 19th to May Xth)

Apr 9, 2019
Me being a neutral. I still want an update. I'm not paying Irphaeus. I'm grateful that I still found the game. It's not like I'm one of the white knights trying to defend him. I just really don't mind if the update took more than half a year. I am frequently logging in on this site to ask questions here and there too. The point is, I'm getting this game for free. Truth be told, I'm bored and sometimes I just want to have the update sooner but really who am I to rant and force the developers to force the update. Anyway, I am happy that the game is not dead. Nothing was taken from me really and this is the bright side I'm always looking at with this game (well essentially all other games here). Spread love guys <3. Together we will reach page 500. Let's do our best!

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes