Banish

Mar 29, 2019
I am not sure how you can still rework on a 8 months long update delay..shouldn't everything be settled..at this point it really seems like he worked on it like 2 months ago. also, i don't know about those numbers 35k+ etc..but are those numbers big?

Edit: fuck first post of page 500 TT

Jul 7, 2019
I am happy.Because Waifu Academy0.8 and Virtues 0.6,this two games both are my favorite will be out in May.And my birthday is in May too.I will have a good time in May.

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
Hello everyone! I hope you all are going ok in these trouble times.

I'm coming with good news to cheer you up I hope ^^, But first I want to apologize for the lack of post on Patreon, you know I'm limited by their enforced guidelines so I try to avoid posting things that may make me in trouble despite respecting their rules since the beginning. Still I understood I should show more activity and will try to do so, I hear you.

About the incoming update, it's been months... I'm delaying it week after week and can feel you guys disappointement in me, I totally understand it.
But I can't give you any more honest reason that it's because I just add more stuff and try to make everything perfect and enjoyable as possible.
I'm not delaying the update for any other reason that I always feel the need to enhance my work every time I'm testing and review it, I just can't help to add a new dialogue here, a new scene there, rework a bit some animation etc.
I agree with you it's not very professional and I apologize, but at least you get the best of what I can deliver everytime.
This is something that matter a lot to me, I really want you to understand that I'm not fooling around or abusing your trust. I really hope you believe me.

Here the 0.8.0 ETA :
-Storyboard goes from 150 to 170% (after I added new scene during morning, and afternoon .)
-3D rendering and Animation 100%
-Dialogue 80% (the first day, the night, and half of 2nd day is done)(obviously since I have added new scene the overall dialogue increased so the progress didn't moved a lot)
-Scripting 80% (It progress the same pace as writing so both will be finished together.)
-Feature 100% (Chie and other Bees are just waiting for me to add the feature.)
-Sound/Music 80% (I have gatherd everything l need, I will just need a couple of days to add everything and test it in the final phase.) -Proofreading/Beta testing 80%

The script/dialogue jumped from 29500 lines to 35000+ lines in one update. The update is around 700+ new pictures and a breaking record of 40 new animated scenes featuring more than 10 waifus. The script also feature 8 different choises menu with various outcomes (lewds, funs, fails)

Does this update will worth your wait? I'm sure you will enjoy it! Does this update could have been made in less than 6 months, Yes but at what cost...?

The update is coming within two weeks, It just can't be made faster... Giving a shorter estimation will just makes you disappointed if it need a bit of delay again.

Thanks for your support and trust, please enjoy previews of some scene I stacked in the update ^^

View attachment 628461
This is the best update status I've ever read, honestly! He knows he's been on the wrong, as been for months, knows people are starting to lose their patience... and his best excuse, or "reason" as he calls it, is that he always wants to add "more"... "more" meaning more repeated CGs and worthless dialogue that can be done in a day with the right mount of effort and knowledge. I love how he says he is not "fooling around" or "abusing trust". Irphaeus became a meme as the one he uses on his own creation... ironic. No one except idiots believe this guy, at all.

Here the 0.8.0 ETA => that he didn't need up until 3 or 4 days ago, mind you
-Storyboard goes from 150 to 170% => because writing MORE story is more URGENT at this stage, when he should have this step done a long fucking time ago, heck a proper writer has this done almost from the start.
-3D rendering and Animation 100% => Funny how the part that should take longer is done 100% but he keeps adding shit.
-Dialogue 80% => The story is done up to 170%... but not the dialogue. Again, this is the sort of step that can be done in a day if everything is properly planned.
-Scripting 80% => Unless the game is actually getting a script rework, why the fuck is at 80%... the game might aswell be a kinetic novel, there's not extremely complex mechanics... why the hell is this at 80% after months of development.
-Feature 100% => "Its 100% for me but needs so people to have a go at it...?" I don't even know wtf this is, but its funny as hell thinking he's making up work. "Oh I need to add the Credits button because people press that shit."
-Sound/Music 80% => How many months to add a lousy soundtrack?
-Proofreading/Beta testing 80% => How hard must this be? Also, shouldn't this be the last step you do once the product is ready to ship? So why is this already at 80% when he claims the work is not done?

The best part "Does this update could have been made in less than 6 months, Yes but at what cost...?" => Money, effort, dedication... that's what would cost him.

The update is coming within two weeks => No its not and it will be delay, again. No one, literally no one expects anything at this point.
It just can't be made faster => It could, and he just admitted he lazy out
Giving a shorter estimation will just makes you disappointed if it need a bit of delay again. => There you have it, basically telling you, "expect another delay, because thats how I roll baby"

TL DR - Making up work and add a couple percentages there so people get the idea he's actually doing something.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1463973

I am not sure how you can still rework on a 8 months long update delay..shouldn't everything be settled..at this point it really seems like he worked on it like 2 months ago. also, i don't know about those numbers 35k+ etc..but are those numbers big?

Edit: fuck first post of page 500 TT
It'll be 1-2 hours update.

Reactions: Banish

Duergh

Sep 5, 2019
already 5 of my posta dissapeared today, and a dozent's of others just checking how fast this one will also dissapear

Reactions: witteb

Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
Well, to be honest 35k lines looks amazing, but only 700 pictures? In game with pictures created in HS? That is something reasonable for 2, max 3 months :/ even with great attention to details.
We will see if waiting so long was worth it.

DarkinScythe

Jun 10, 2018
Those numbers are lies. Since the beginning until now, he has written less than 30k lines total, so there's no way he just wrote 35k for 1 update, unless the code is Yandere-simulator-tier bad
He didn't. His post says that "The script/dialogue jumped from 29500 lines to 35000+ lines ". I think he means that he had 29500 lines before this update and now the total lines are 35000, so about 5500 new lines

Banish

Mar 29, 2019
Still, i was hoping for a salty reaction from his patrons. 6 comments and 32 likes..i think i got my answer even though i wonder how you can like a post adding a delay to an already 8 months update..at this point i think those people are the same that i see protesting all america to reopen the states with their sign saying "social distancing = communism".

Reactions: Fia and V-red

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
Those numbers are lies. Since the beginning until now, he has written less than 30k lines total, so there's no way he just wrote 35k for 1 update, unless the code is Yandere-simulator-tier bad
Other explanation could be that he "by mistake" gave number of total lines his game will have in May. 13k seems like more reasonable number although not that impressive.

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes