Kinderfeld

Developer of Now & Then and The Interim Domain
Game Developer
Feb 11, 2018
Those numbers are lies. Since the beginning until now, he has written less than 30k lines total, so there's no way he just wrote 35k for 1 update, unless the code is Yandere-simulator-tier bad
35K would be like writing Stephen King's IT three times over. It's utter bullploop.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Okashii_Yo

zomkung

Sep 28, 2017
hello.JPG
Random User
You could, if you are up for it, do something like a “Dev Update” at LEAST once a month to just keep that particular parties interested. Everyone all became antsy as they did because most for some reason don’t want discord or know how to use it. That will help eliminate the potential issue of people saying “you do not communicate”

hello2.JPG

Jim Webb

Jun 23, 2017
Lol, 700+ , 2 months of work. You guys have been robbed. An average update on a good game for 3 months is 1200-1400 renders. You waited 8
Right. this is the best one yet, I've read many times on here that the long wait is because he's making the updates bigger because the patrons voted for bigger updates so after 6 will be 7 months when it comes out this is all he's done? what an joke.

spas

Jun 22, 2017
Well what did I say he didn’t work 6 months just taking patreon money but some on here say he that’s not true he work hard /hard my ass /

Duergh

Sep 5, 2019
Really need to examine each mod and make sure they have ZERO contact in any form with the creators.

Too much possiblity for corruption, payola, ect.
I'm not rly much in conspiracy theory but true, it's suspicious to say the last that after Irph post with another postpone massive amount of ppl comments start to disappears

edit:
i see fanbois still stay as wall after him, right TendreConnard ?

Jul 7, 2019
I don't care how often. Seven months? Eight months? I don't care. I'm a sponsor too, but I just don't care because I'm patient enough to wait. If you don't want to wait, don't play. No one's begging you. This is supposed to be the place to discuss the progress of the game. Why is it now a place where everyone criticizes the author? Are you both developers' creditors or parents? I don't think the developers will be able to play until next year.

Nagash477

Dec 14, 2019
I don't care how often. Seven months? Eight months? I don't care. I'm a sponsor too, but I just don't care because I'm patient enough to wait. If you don't want to wait, don't play. No one's begging you. This is supposed to be the place to discuss the progress of the game. Why is it now a place where everyone criticizes the author? Are you both developers' creditors or parents? I don't think the developers will be able to play until next year.
Irphaeus is that you my man?

Mkae

Mar 3, 2018
How is this dev is still getting so much support?
It has been clear for a while now that hes lying and just milking/scamming his patrons.

Here's something that is almost 2 years old,
If i were to guess i would say hes still doing the same thing, taking the lazy route and just use other ppl scenes.

Love your game, but im disappointed with you

At least credit mousedel,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and maybe guangxihou
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: just to be a little more clear, the dev is free to do whatever he wants with whatever scenes he finds out there from other ppl, but at least have the decency to give them credit.
Edit2: Love how irphaeus (the dev) ignored all this...

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
I can understand some actual supporters getting a bit antsy, but most of ya'll are getting super entitled about a game/story you're going to get for free
Just stop. Do you think its an accident so many Dev's post their games here? Or could it be they do so because F95 gets a lot of traffic and that traffic leads to exposure, creates viewers, increases demand and generates income. Don't you realize that a lot of us 'Pirates' are also patrion supporters and we became patrion supports because we saw and played the game here on this web site.

The fact is F95 and we 'Pirates' provide a valuable and much needed service to these aspiring game creators. F95 and the fan base give Developers a ready and knowledgable audience of Gamers to parade their wares. This is a great place to introduce their game ideas for a test drive and get direct, timely and honest feedback. That my friend is valuable information necessary for honing ideas, market testing, and development that most companies pay for, and on top of that if we Pirates like the game/VN a lot of us donate. So you see, what we have here is a Win/Win symbiotic relationship and all parties get value from the transaction. We provide a service in these forums_ and that service has real $$$ value to every Developer whose game we play here.

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes