alexiddd

Nov 5, 2017
Sigh, as usual i dont presume his milking scheme and such,
I must admit he do have courage to take this BOLD step to delay the update again.

But again, his perfectionism will kill him someday
I once read about one of the basic etiquette of a writer,
and that is NEVER to review story plot in a very short time lapse.
Why? because each time he look back to the plot,
he will find a better way of doing the plot again,
adding new stuffs into it.
But the actual case is that no one will find the difference expect himself.
which will be meaningless.
And, this will lead to an infinite loop of rewriting and no final product.

The correct way of doing this is, after the final product is out,
make a REMASTERed version, or DIRECTOR's Cut, or EXTRA Hours etc.
Well, this is the classic way of milking money, and not loosing its crowd/audience, but instead, re-hyping the crowd for more support.

But then again, it is his game, and I know how he feels towards this "BABY" of his,
(acting this myself on making my own game, endless loop of polishing - polishing -polishing)
and am not a patreon, so... wish him all the best :cool::cool::cool:
and more good ideas to come :devilish::devilish::devilish::love::love::love:

p/s: 35k lines could be
Asuka: Oh No! <- 1 line
Sheila: Yes! Onee Chan~ <-2nd line

:cool:

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
Really need to examine each mod and make sure they have ZERO contact in any form with the creators.

Too much possiblity for corruption, payola, ect.
I'm not rly much in conspiracy theory but true, it's suspicious to say the last that after Irph post with another postpone massive amount of ppl comments start to disappears

edit:
i see fanbois still stay as wall after him, right TendreConnard ?
You can can delve in your conspiracy theories all you want, I hope you have fun with that.
But the deleted comments were roughly 90% "WE NEED TO GET TO PAGE 500" / "YEAH WE'RE AT PAGE 500" Off Topic bullshit...
...and the other 10% were incoherent memes, comparisons to other games/devs or direct attacks...
...and even if Irphaeus was the biggest scammer on this planet:

(and this is a reminder for all, not just for the two of you)

https://f95zone.to/threads/general-rules-updated-2020-02-08.5589/

These are our rules - abide by them or get your posts deleted / thread banned / banned...

---

I'm so tired of this thread...

Last edited:

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
This is the best update status I've ever read, honestly! He knows he's been on the wrong, as been for months, knows people are starting to lose their patience... and his best excuse, or "reason" as he calls it, is that he always wants to add "more"... "more" meaning more repeated CGs and worthless dialogue that can be done in a day with the right mount of effort and knowledge. I love how he says he is not "fooling around" or "abusing trust". Irphaeus became a meme as the one he uses on his own creation... ironic. No one except idiots believe this guy, at all.

Here the 0.8.0 ETA => that he didn't need up until 3 or 4 days ago, mind you
-Storyboard goes from 150 to 170% => because writing MORE story is more URGENT at this stage, when he should have this step done a long fucking time ago, heck a proper writer has this done almost from the start.
-3D rendering and Animation 100% => Funny how the part that should take longer is done 100% but he keeps adding shit.
-Dialogue 80% => The story is done up to 170%... but not the dialogue. Again, this is the sort of step that can be done in a day if everything is properly planned.
-Scripting 80% => Unless the game is actually getting a script rework, why the fuck is at 80%... the game might aswell be a kinetic novel, there's not extremely complex mechanics... why the hell is this at 80% after months of development.
-Feature 100% => "Its 100% for me but needs so people to have a go at it...?" I don't even know wtf this is, but its funny as hell thinking he's making up work. "Oh I need to add the Credits button because people press that shit."
-Sound/Music 80% => How many months to add a lousy soundtrack?
-Proofreading/Beta testing 80% => How hard must this be? Also, shouldn't this be the last step you do once the product is ready to ship? So why is this already at 80% when he claims the work is not done?

The best part "Does this update could have been made in less than 6 months, Yes but at what cost...?" => Money, effort, dedication... that's what would cost him.

The update is coming within two weeks => No its not and it will be delay, again. No one, literally no one expects anything at this point.
It just can't be made faster => It could, and he just admitted he lazy out
Giving a shorter estimation will just makes you disappointed if it need a bit of delay again. => There you have it, basically telling you, "expect another delay, because thats how I roll baby"

TL DR - Making up work and add a couple percentages there so people get the idea he's actually doing something.
ikr.. and its Still just 2 days of game time ... :unsure: All That Shit For Two Fucking Days? :oops:...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Translating from Bullshit into English; He's saying another 2 weeks is necessary because people are starting to bail and two weeks gets him past the first of the month and payday.

jacobianova

Jul 18, 2018
This thread:
-Update is never gonna happen
-Needs tag on-hold
-Watch there be another delay
-He's delayed the update X times already, why do patreons believe this shit

Also this thread:
-When's the update happening
-Can a patreon give us an ETA update
-I'm checking the thread every day for an update
-He said this week, I can't believe there's no update yet

Master0232

Jun 6, 2017
This thread:
-Needs tag on-hold

Also this thread:
Its almost like many people with different hopes/believes frequent this forum. Strange.

Kinderfeld

Developer of Now & Then and The Interim Domain
Game Developer
Feb 11, 2018
This thread, much like the rest of the site (the internet, the world), is a Venn diagram with many circles, some of which overlap, others of which do not.

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
This thread:
-Needs tag on-hold

Also this thread:
Its a reflexion of how the dev's deal with his own game and its audience... a completle fuck up filled with bullshit lies and fools hope.

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
As always, I don't really give a shit about delays and justifications. I know how he works, I don't pay and I'm patient. I pity the patrons though.

Anyway, there will be a new Atelier Kaguya, a new Anim and a new Eroitto friday, this will be enough to wait for the next update.

Reactions: theultragaydude

TheBlub

Jun 30, 2017

well let´s at least hope that it is not longer. i rly wish to believe in him (cause my guts tell me that he is not that kind of scumbag that would exploit situations like that). secondly we don´t have much of a choice other that to wait and pray...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DarkinScythe

NamekBro

Dec 18, 2019
Im so tired of all this delays, im out of this post for 2 weeks, i pray to god when i come back i can see that "Amazing" update, see you guys!

PS: Remember wash your hands! we have to stay healty for the next two weeks to fap without risk

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I find it really fascinating that he delays and delays for month after month because he want to add more content...yet the amount of content is nearly the same as he promised 8 month ago...i mean really 700+ pics and 40 animation, that is what other devs made in 2 months...or what he made as he was still doing more frequent updates.
Even more fascinating that the patrones still belive that garbage...how some people can still defend his work ethic is beyond me.

Last edited:

Ouryuken

Apr 28, 2017
He thinks that waiting two weeks more is good news? o_O
It is good news ~ for him of course, 2 more weeks means he can secure the next month payment before releasing

I don't care how often. Seven months? Eight months? I don't care. I'm a sponsor too, but I just don't care because I'm patient enough to wait. If you don't want to wait, don't play. No one's begging you. This is supposed to be the place to discuss the progress of the game. Why is it now a place where everyone criticizes the author? Are you both developers' creditors or parents? I don't think the developers will be able to play until next year.
They are discussing the "progress" of the game, which is basically, that it has no progress in 8 months

Reactions: V-red
4.10 star(s) 267 Votes