zirconis901

Mar 30, 2020
Well, no matter what happens, we'd still play the shit out of this game when Irphaeus finally decides to post an update. I don't mind waiting a bit longer since I don't give him money anyways.

Reactions: TendreConnard

Game Bond

Nov 20, 2019
This thread is the most fun thing ever. I laugh every time. Better than any update could possibly be. Thanks, guys. XD
Two weeks from now should be even more fun. ;D
I think as much as people whining I've also seen posts like you're more than 10 times in this forum. It's okay enjoy the drama here but you don't need to mention it every damn time it's getting annoying. Why the hell I am bring rude for no reason? I don't know I am sorry but still..

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Hey guys, i just posted to moderator to add [abandoned] tag to this topic as following the site rules dev have toconfirm he abandon the game or post something related to the game "recently"

"Abandoned: The game has been abandoned (confirmed by the dev) or the developer hasn't posted anything related to the game for at least 3 months. "

https://f95zone.to/threads/game-uploading-rules-2019-06-25.524/
This game doesn't qualify to be marked as abandoned according the site rules as you quoted in your post "hasn't posted anything related to the game for at least 3 months" the most recent post was yesterday april 22nd on patreon and the developer is also frequently active on their discord.

Duergh

Sep 5, 2019
exacly, on discord, here he's inactive for few months, and when he was still active he's last post was about ppl lying abouth info he was given, and last time he was writing about actual game was back in 2019

edit: or if u counting he's last post as "related to the game" then we will have to wait another 2-3 weeks but doing so is similar to admit that if dev write for example "my game is greate" or "i think i won't develope this game any more" is also something related to the game and as it won't be actual statemant it will refresh timer and still can't be counted as abandoned ;)

Last edited:

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
exacly, on discord, here he's inactive for few months, and when he was still active he's last post was about ppl lying abouth info he was given, and last time he was writing about actual game was back in 2019
That's not really a legitimate reason to put the Abandoned tag. As long as a dev is posting stuff on Patreon and other places it voids the tag.

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
That's not really a legitimate reason to put the Abandoned tag. As long as a dev is posting stuff on Patreon and other places it voids the tag.
DF got the abandoned tag , no downloadable updates in 2 years even tho there are regular Patreon posts , so I guess there are some extreme cases that warrant the abandoned tag.

Reactions: okapaa and MLBnoob

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018

edit: or if u counting he's last post as "related to the game" then we will have to wait another 2-3 weeks but doing so is similar to admit that if dev write for example "my game is greate" or "i think i won't develope this game any more" is also something related to the game and as it won't be actual statemant it will refresh timer and still can't be counted as abandoned ;)
It doesn't matter where the developer last posted, for a game to have a thread here the developer isn't required to be an active member of the site, there are many game threads here where the developers have never posted.
No that isn't how it works, if a dev wrote that "i think i won't develop this game any more" then the game would likely be considered abandoned which is what that statement would be alluding to. A developer posting "my game is great" whilst seemingly not actively developing their game or posting any development updates would also be unlikely to stop the game from being considered abandoned.

Irphaeus posted a development update yesterday stating that the game has been delayed again for reasons you can read in his post, going by his post it is still being actively albeit slowly worked on, whether or not you believe him is besides the point according to site rules the game is not abandoned.

Game Bond

Nov 20, 2019
DF got the abandoned tag , no downloadable updates in 2 years even tho there are regular Patreon posts , so I guess there are some extreme cases that warrant the abandoned tag.
Well it hasn't been 2 years exactly since the last update so...

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
Hahahaha Dual Family? Everyone here in this site who knows that VN knows that its an actual money-milker, coming up with ridiculous excuses.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I've seen worse examples of devs not posting anything for months on end and would understand the concern if Irphaeus had been radio silent all this time but that's not the case here.

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes