kaiten

May 4, 2017
You should all stop whining. It's all about your egos, anyway, in no way about the game. One wants to convince himself he's better than all the others by arguing with "pirates", although he has no clue if they are pirates or not. The others are trying to convince themselves they are important enough to be taken seriously by a dev which, let's be honest, won't give a shit anyway about people whining here about the next update.
And I'm trying to convince myself that I'm logical enough to be a mediator in the middle of all this. :) Got to love the ego.

emplz

Apr 21, 2020
Anyone got a link for Lain's mod for 0.7.1? he took it down from patreon while he moves over to 0.8 apparently

Nagash477

Dec 14, 2019
You should all stop whining. It's all about your egos, anyway, in no way about the game. One wants to convince himself he's better than all the others by arguing with "pirates", although he has no clue if they are pirates or not. The others are trying to convince themselves they are important enough to be taken seriously by a dev which, let's be honest, won't give a shit anyway about people whining here about the next update.
And I'm trying to convince myself that I'm logical enough to be a mediator in the middle of all this. :) Got to love the ego.
Irph please relogin

WhamBeng

Dec 12, 2018
Maybe the update is already done but Irph won't release it since he checks this thread everyday, enjoying the complaints and the nagging people aching for the update to drop. LMAO

Now onto a game related stuff since off topic posts get deleted:

First. Why did the Takamura scene got deleted? Second. What would replace it then? Third. How long will it take for the scenes to get reworked?
Damn, I just miss messing with Shiela
Somebody please make a waifu academy spin off now lol

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
Maybe the update is already done but Irph won't release it since he checks this thread everyday, enjoying the complaints and the nagging people aching for the update to drop. LMAO

Now onto a game related stuff since off topic posts get deleted:

First. Why did the Takamura scene got deleted? Second. What would replace it then? Third. How long will it take for the scenes to get reworked?
Damn, I just miss messing with Shiela
Somebody please make a waifu academy spin off now lol
it seems the news about the removal of the takamura scene was a joke because in theory she is finishing the update!

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes