Ernanda

Dec 31, 2017
6 weeks ago he said that he needs 2 more weeks. Now it is 1 week mising. Let us hope the updated will be ready within the next 3 weeks. I like him switching to smaller updates. This increases the chance to receive v0.9 within 4-5 months.

Does anybody know whether he worked on the "scene" in the train? There is a placeholder since several updates.

SpringMonkey

Oct 1, 2017
6 weeks ago he said that he needs 2 more weeks. Now it is 1 week mising. Let us hope the updated will be ready within the next 3 weeks. I like him switching to smaller updates. This increases the chance to receive v0.9 within 4-5 months.

Does anybody know whether he worked on the "scene" in the train? There is a placeholder since several updates.
That scene is probably not going to be touched for like 12 centuries seeing the way things are going now.

halil123

May 23, 2017
Switching to smaller updates means we will get less content in the same amount of time, because let's be real he will still take 6+ months for each update.

Asuming 1 more week is true: in the time this game got 1 update, BaDIK got 2 updates with staggering amount of content across multiple paths, multiple freeroam locations, rendered characters that isn't from HS...

Last edited:

okapaa

Aug 25, 2019
Dear god no ... remaking or improving the intro is something you do when the game is done and you wanna give it a bit more polish, not while it is still in development and which will cut down on new content -.-
It is when your objective is getting new supporters

This increases the chance to receive v0.9 within 4-5 months.
It's not, read carefully. He plans to release less content WHILE also doing other stuff like remaking the intro, the phone app nobody uses and adding voices to sex scenes. Given his track record, it's going to be the same amount of time for 1/3 of the current content

santigr27

Jul 26, 2017
Well, from my position I only care about the quality of the product and not how long does it take to develop. During these 8 months there has been a lot of work and other things to take care of, plus this chaotic situation we have been living to pay attention every single day if the game gets an update or not. I like to give my qualification of the game in the moment I finish to play it and not before.

PS: .... and lets be honest, all the people here that have been complaining all these months to the point that their minds emanate frustration and anger towards the author will be the first to download the game and paint the screen white.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Wait. Hold up. I thought he's gonna be switching for smaller updates? Like, one ingame day updates, and make it in a span of 3 months? But now this......fuck....
Yeah in a former post he said, that the smaller updates are only one day...but he says so many things, most of them complete bs.
Also 1 day or 3 days says nothing about the amount of content, it will be still only about 1/3 of the current updates.

U don't really belive they will only take 3 months do u ?
If u believe the current post he already works for several months on the 0.9 update and now he plans for a rework, usless phone-app and voice acting... it will be a wonder if he finishes 0.9 this year.

And if my memory serves me right, 'the update from a year ago' he mentioned (0.6.4), took something arround 8-9 months (correct me if i mistook the update)

Last edited:

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
One more week, welp, we are sadly used to it. Anyway, in two days, there will be the new Bishop so quite enough to wait for this update.

As for the remake of the early scenes, I hate that, it's usually the thing devs do to delay the end the game while getting "easy" money. At least, he isn't changing the game engine to unity or RPGM but still.

Moone

May 27, 2018
I'm not here to bash the developer because it wont solve anything but I just want to point out that this game developement is the sole reason why I have stopped to follow uncompleted game, bring too much frustration.

Still eagerly waiting/hoping for the next update.

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
Irphaeus:

A slight more patience guys, we are at the very end of the readback/betatesting for that massive update, it's a mater of one week... Vash ,Chi and I are working on it everyday.

Meanwhile I'm also preparing now, and since several month the next update the 0.9.0
For comparison the actual(0.8.0) incoming update is about 41 differents scenes(each with an average 20~ 3D renders) for 2 days, 2 nights...
Awesome! Can't wait to play it!
And remember:

3j8EwpS.jpg.jpg

morisc

Jan 8, 2020
I remember watching an interview with Joel Hodgson talking about the writing on MST3K. They didnt worry about writing jokes so that everyone understood them. He said...the right people would get the jokes and that was good enough for them. Different jokes would appeal to different parts of the audience. This game is that philosophy on steroids at times. A lot of east meets west in references. This game should come with a mod that explains each reference so I dont have to google the more intriguing ones. Enjoying that aspect.

On a side note.. I find it humorous that just about every writer out there acts like they are a virgin. Or perhaps they have never cheated before? If you give oral sex to someone and then 5 minutes later go to kiss your girlfriend or whatever...she will smell it on you unless you wash yourself with gasoline or some other extreme washing technique. Yes none of it is realistic to begin with but dont try that at home kids.

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes