Aug 18, 2019
my biggest issue outside of the delay is the lack of enthusiasm with the release, my last post mentioning "miro" and all the replies to it were erased, but my point here is; while Miro played the "two weeks" card for TWO YEARS, his excuses came with much hype and optimism, he played that up like a mofo, and, bias aside, the release of G4E P2 was absolute top-notch best in the world (the year it was released) - - it seems like the excuses for Irph just keep piling up, like he knows he fucked up, knows he's unsure, and just hoping he loses as little patrons as possible (why is there no 1$ tier?!?)

TL;DR
bashing aside, i really think this update is gonna suck, no matter how much content comes with it

spellbreaker

Aug 24, 2017
my biggest issue outside of the delay is the lack of enthusiasm with the release, my last post mentioning "miro" and all the replies to it were erased, but my point here is; while Miro played the "two weeks" card for TWO YEARS, his excuses came with much hype and optimism, he played that up like a mofo, and, bias aside, the release of G4E P2 was absolute top-notch best in the world (the year it was released) - - it seems like the excuses for Irph just keep piling up, like he knows he fucked up, knows he's unsure, and just hoping he loses as little patrons as possible (why is there no 1$ tier?!?)

TL;DR
bashing aside, i really think this update is gonna suck, no matter how much content comes with it
I'm not sure people will react positively no matter what comes, they'll nitpick just because of the bad relationship irphaeus has built so far.

Not_A_Horse

Feb 12, 2018
PS: .... and lets be honest, all the people here that have been complaining all these months to the point that their minds emanate frustration and anger towards the author will be the first to download the game and paint the screen white.
Probably, but how is that relevant? No one has declared that they're boycotting Waifu Academy, as hilarious as that would be, we've just made it clear that we have no interest in supporting such unprofessionalism.

santigr27

Jul 26, 2017
Probably, but how is that relevant? No one has declared that they're boycotting Waifu Academy, as hilarious as that would be, we've just made it clear that we have no interest in supporting such unprofessionalism.
I understand your position, but if you are consistent with your sentences, then you should not download, much less play the new update. Why play a video game by such an unprofessional author who has lied so many times? Isn't it pointless to complain so much and still give the product such relevance and repercusion? If an author doesn´t have merits to receive any kind of trust or is simply not to your liking then the most reasonable thing is to leave a complaint, not continue to support him financially and stop playing his video game. Otherwise, I consider that you would be entering the field of double standards and hypocrisy, even if you are going to get the update for free. I know you have been an imparcial person when it comes to judge the development of a game in this site, but is relevant to know if the individuals that are complaining over and over in this forum are going to be congruent with their statements.

ShimmieSuxSox

May 28, 2017
I bet $1 if Irpheus gonna release the update at June and somehow...

4+ Uno card
If a buck is the only thing you're sacrificing then your faith in this game is truly lacking. I, for one, give this game no chance because people lost faith in Irpheus. It will come out when (IF) it comes out

Banish

Mar 29, 2019
Well, if i were a mod i'd wait 3 more days before deletion. I expect a lot more of pages when we reach 1st june.

Also, i had a question (regarding the game) a lot of people says stuff like "when the update will be out you will be the first to download". I actually realized a few days ago, that i don't wait for the game anymore, i don't think i will actually play it when the update is out before several months. I was wondering if the passion was dying out for others than me?

I mean, i enjoy the joke and meme in this thread, but the game itself, it's been so long..can't say i am in it that much now.

Duergh

Sep 5, 2019
For example, I stopped waiting quite a long time ago, now I come here rather for fun and out of curiosity, which will then come up with Irph. However, probably even if one day (in two weeks;)) he finished this update I will probably download it to see what for he needed 8mo+, but who knows ...

Not_A_Horse

Feb 12, 2018
I understand your position, but if you are consistent with your sentences, then you should not download, much less play the new update. Why play a video game by such an unprofessional author who has lied so many times? Isn't it pointless to complain so much and still give the product such relevance and repercusion? If an author doesn´t have merits to receive any kind of trust or is simply not to your liking then the most reasonable thing is to leave a complaint, not continue to support him financially and stop playing his video game. Otherwise, I consider that you would be entering the field of double standards and hypocrisy, even if you are going to get the update for free. I know you have been an imparcial person when it comes to judge the development of a game in this site, but is relevant to know if the individuals that are complaining over and over in this forum are going to be congruent with their statements.
No, his unprofessionalism is a reason to not give him money and no other actions. Playing his game does not reward his unprofessionalism, it just plays a decent game. Piracy by definition does not benefit the developers as such it is perfectly compatible with harshly judging him for unprofessionalism.

There is nothing hypocritical about that position.

santigr27

Jul 26, 2017
No, his unprofessionalism is a reason to not give him money and no other actions. Playing his game does not reward his unprofessionalism, it just plays a decent game. Piracy by definition does not benefit the developers as such it is perfectly compatible with harshly judging him for unprofessionalism.

There is nothing hypocritical about that position.
You are being hypocritical the moment you judge the author of a work and criticize him for his lack of professionalism, but at the same time you enjoy his products. Worse in the case of getting the product at a piracy site, because you have the easy excuse of not having to pay for it and being able to play it, even if you do not agree with the way they work.

It is like to continue with this line of action: you criticize a company for its bad labor policies / you refuse to buy any of its products / you acquire a product from that same company that a friend gave you and that it's obtained in a pirate site / you get benefit or enjoy it even without having to pay and talking badly about it.

That is to be hypocritical; it's nothing but criticize others for their bad actions even when you benefit from it and accept the parts that are good for your being, even if your actions contradicts your words.

HansReaper

Apr 8, 2018
Everyone has their way which works for them. Personally, at least we get an update worth playing rather then just a small one with maybe one or two new scenes added. Though that is my personal preference and can understand others. Though i don't give money to many creators anymore.

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes