Feruna

Jul 29, 2017
Why do people keep giving him money on patreon if he doesn't release updates for more than six months?
He could also release mini-updates with 1 scene after all this time.
Why should he do that? The people supporting him on Patreon get information on how development is going right now, and might be fine with that. And a story tends to change during development, and if every third scene he releases needs to get reworked so it fits better with later parts its annoying and much worse.

Right now you can wait and play from your latest savefile. Otherwise you might have to go back 3 scenes to enjoy the new one or miss out on content, searching for older saves, if you even got them. Some games (like M&B) can make small changes every so often but these games are rarely story-driven.
(Edit: M&B meaning "Mount and Blade" specifically "Mount and Blade 2: Bannerlord")

And if the scenes just can't fit but don't get reworked either the game might and up worse than needed. And just because some people have been impatient. Is that necessary? At least i would say: No it is not.

I apologize for any sort of grammatical errors and/or Spelling mistakes and hope I did not hurt anyone reading this text...

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Why do people keep giving him money on patreon if he doesn't release updates for more than six months?
He could also release mini-updates with 1 scene after all this time.
Well just speaking personally three reasons.
1: The dev is very active on discord and gives updates and previews of what he's working on consistently.
2: While the updates are very slow to come out they have a massive amount of content in them when they release.
3: In the end it comes down to how much do I want the game to succeed which has a strong tie to how good I find the game and in this case. Well, I find Waifu Academy very enjoyable. It's on my always recommend list.

Duergh

Sep 5, 2019
You are being hypocritical the moment you judge the author of a work and criticize him for his lack of professionalism, but at the same time you enjoy his products. Worse in the case of getting the product at a piracy site, because you have the easy excuse of not having to pay for it and being able to play it, even if you do not agree with the way they work.

It is like to continue with this line of action: you criticize a company for its bad labor policies / you refuse to buy any of its products / you acquire a product from that same company that a friend gave you and that it's obtained in a pirate site / you get benefit or enjoy it even without having to pay and talking badly about it.

That is to be hypocritical; it's nothing but criticize others for their bad actions even when you benefit from it and accept the parts that are good for your being, even if your actions contradicts your words.
Wasnt it be faster to just write u don't know what the hypocrite mean?:unsure:

the next update will be for 2 days and 2 night if I remember right?
the curent one will be the last one that take 2 days (at last acording to last irph info) and the next ones will be just one day (funny fact he say they will be shorter but didn't tell he will work on them shorter:p)

Last edited:

qkwjgn005

Jul 16, 2017
1: The dev is very active on discord and gives updates and previews of what he's working on consistently.
2: While the updates are very slow to come out they have a massive amount of content in them when they release.
3: In the end it comes down to how much do I want the game to succeed which has a strong tie to how good I find the game and in this case. Well, I find Waifu Academy very enjoyable. It's on my always recommend list.
So did they get the new version? for almost 9 months

D

Deleted member 1481465

Nothing is out though. It's been 8 months, lol.

Insanity.

sayABC

Sep 3, 2019
When I said optimistically in March that I would see you next month, I didn't expect it would be June.
A good game is worth waiting for a long time, as long as we give up stupid communication that is close to lies.
Next month, two weeks, two weeks, a little delay, I'm a fool.
If you tell me directly that it will be updated in June or even after that, I will be your supporter.
Now, I'm a fool.

santigr27

Jul 26, 2017
Wasnt it be faster to just write u don't know what the hypocrite mean?:unsure:
You know, you are right, I dind't use the correct word, I am sorry for my mistake. The correct term was "cynical"; if you want you can change that term for "hypocrite" and leave all the rest in the same form. Altought I don't see that you refute the rest of my statement and center your attention in a single wrong word. If you can do it, please go ahead dear sir, so we can bring more discussion to this thread until the next updates comes.

Khairus

Donor
May 14, 2020
Is the Female Domination avoidable ?

I am ok with Femdom in some Games but going by the description I don`t think I will enjoy it in this one, would much prefer to dominate the Girls instead lol

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Yeah it's crazy that people are defending him, I guess they need to believe he is working hard especially if they are patreons. If those people knew about studio neo and how long it takes to actually render etc compared to say DAZ then I am sure they wouldn't be so quick to defend him.
For ToN by NLT (quality game, try it if you haven't) who releases about 30min of content twice a month. If you go into HIS f95 thread the people there complain that there isn't enough content every release.

If you have an issue with long release windows I completely understand but I have to ask why you're posting here you find it so objectionable? Seems like a waste of your time.

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
Gosh dang, I just came here to see why the game hasn't been updated for so long and instead I find drama :eek:. Something about the dev being unprofessional? Do I dare ask? Wild guess it's something related to the long time between updates?

Not gonna give an opinion, but I am out of the loop. Some of the comments didn't make sense, so I'm guessing others may have been deleted. If you wish to clarify, please give me the short version.

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes