Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
Its very Damn bug. In the ...... ..... In the start need change urgente. ....... That take possible 120k for fix... Only have 1 month need 3 more. Check in ..... Discord in chat patreon tier $100 hoy have tje response. .. .. .. And he need pay the coder for that fix need 2 more months. . wait before december . relax its soon

Reactions: Vlas5

Kemal Ataturk

Dec 23, 2019
Any time now that pos is gonna post on patreon something like "while i look forward to releasing the new update, now is not the time. I am moving the release to a later date. Right now it's time for those speaking up for equality, justice and change to be seen and heard." Or some other bullshit lile that.. anything really as long as he can keep milking the idiots paying him without actually doing any work.

Violet_Rain

Jan 1, 2020
I'm quite sad to hear about the state of the game. The main character was a breath of fresh air from other harem protagonists that happen to be born as human invetebrates with the brain of a jellyfish.

Last edited:

Aarau

Jun 16, 2018
lol
I just got an email from another developer.
He says that he has not been able to work from the hospital where he was hospitalized for covid and that he will not be able to release the new version in time, therefore all the money taken for this and for the last month he donated them to charity to the same hospital.

okapaa

Aug 25, 2019
View attachment 678589

Not sure if you guys need this, basically after Scripts are to put them together, test the game and release I guess.
I'll just leave this here

View attachment 678981
This weekend he will probably say: I'm aware of the protests against racism. I have patreons that are protesting right now, it would not be fair to release the update now since they are busy fighting for human rights, so I will also #blackout and support the protest

alexiddd

Nov 5, 2017
This weekend he will probably say: I'm aware of the protests against racism. I have patreons that are protesting right now, it would not be fair to release the update now since they are busy fighting for human rights, so I will also #blackout and support the protest
thats too irrelevant

irph: i am improving the renders with hs2 engine. This would take a while :cool::cool:

Reactions: vmaks

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
Last time i read was this weekend Monday-Tuesday for sure that was three weeks ago and another week passed another and another and howmany others needs to past any known release date week(s) or months? If i remember correctly was 83% points something :cautious: did he reached at least 90% by now anyone knows anything?

Digitaler

May 4, 2017
Last time i read was this weekend Monday-Tuesday for sure that was three weeks ago and another week passed another and another and howmany others needs to past any known release date week(s) or months? If i remember correctly was 83% points something :cautious: did he reached at least 90% by now anyone knows anything?
He said that's there's a high chance that update will come out till the end of this week,but it's Irph,accept his words with a big "press X to doubt"

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
He was at 75% in January and i think 85% in March...honestly these numbers mean absolutely nothing.
And i can remember he said the update will out in 1/2 weeks a few times already...

Apr 22.
Does this update will worth your wait? I'm sure you will enjoy it! Does this update could have been made in less than 6 months, Yes but at what cost...?

The update is coming within two weeks, It just can't be made faster... Giving a shorter estimation will just makes you disappointed if it need a bit of delay again.
May 3.
I can do a time 'estimation' , I still needs probably 3 days of work before sending the final script, and Vash will probably require a week to correct everything(it's 116 pages), then when he gave me the script back I will need a couple of day to test everything and upload it. It's an estimation, it can be quicker or slighter longer. But it's exactly what I have left to do and what the update require to be released, no bullshit.
Im sure it will come this weekend, like serious no bullshit :KEK:

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 267 Votes