Violet_Rain

Jan 1, 2020
Another month, another Dollar. Just kidding.

Which girl is most popular in this game? Asuka is my favorite.
The woman that works at the convenience store (Forgot her name) and happens to be Otaku's cousin. Rather enjoyed her verbal exchanges with the main character the most, and a guilty fetish of mine is seeing WLW get dicked down.

Second place is Kayane. (The gang-affiliated gyaru in case I get her name wrong.)

Reactions: theultragaydude

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
I'm not sure if i'm able to post links in here, but i'm curious to see what you guys think about when the update is coming!

Lol ... How bout that update eh? :KEK::KEK::KEK:

Motoko and Shinji’s sister Nanali are my choices btw_ shes cute af and so far it has been a tease. I would love to see more Sheila, Maki and Elizabeth too. Hell I would like to see any of them because that would mean an actual update instead of empty promises... with all this supposed 'added content' there should be content for all of them. Oh wait! Its Still only 2 days. But an actual update this weekend :unsure: Maybe this year, maybe. I would not bet on it tho.

Speaking of Polls; Anyone think this will actually happen? Anyone?

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Anyone know of a similar game? cuz im not going to wait a year for 2 mins of content Lol

Inex33

Jun 20, 2018
I hope with the extra content it will include sheila, brooke, asuka, maki. Else it’s another 9month wait.

SerDiesel

May 9, 2020
If he

Motoko and Shinji’s sister Nanali are my choices btw_ shes cute af and so far it has been a tease. I would love to see more Sheila, Maki and Elizabeth too. Hell I would like to see any of them because that would mean an actual update instead of empty promises... with all this supposed 'added content' there should be content for all of them. Oh wait! Its Still only 2 days. But an actual update this weekend :unsure: Maybe this year, maybe. I would not bet on it tho.

If he say "This week end for sure" for me it still 50-50% but he say "This week end with high probability" so my take on that is there's still a chance he can think of another excuse( he can delay it again until june 15, 2020 so he can get the patreon paycheck for the month of june )

Reactions: Reese286 and Duergh

nightdweller

Nov 30, 2019
I'd understand if you'd ask this in the beginning of the month, but there's a week left, dude.
they are made with Honey Select. https://f95zone.to/threads/waifu-academy-fan-art.52746/
Whit that game you can easily create waifus, put them in scenes and enjoy them. If u want HS look in this site for download
Yup what the others said.
I posted some pages back my own tries in it, you can best check them in the fanart thread for WA.
Alright, thanks for the replies.

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
I'm not one to follow devs or their patreons but it's been 9 months since the last update. Should I just assume that this game has been abandoned?
Well by their definition it is not Abandoned until the Dev says it is even if there are no updates for years.... That seems crazy to me. I suggested it be tagged 'On Hold' because thats how the game is tagged on other sites. imho any game without an update in 6 mo is 'on hold' no matter what excuses the dev makes.
So just like WA when it was just starting then?
Maybe, we will see. I like what hes doing so far and if in a year or so he chokes like Irphaeus then I will go support someone else... hope he keeps doing well though. Dunno why but I like supporting new Dev's. Its fun to be a part of a new venture and ride along to see where it goes, even though my little $5 does not really mean much. It means more to a guy with 30-100 subscribers than it does to a guy with 1000+.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: 25thKnight and Fia

Razzar

Nov 5, 2018
[/ CITAR]

Mine too (it is the one with the best material so far), but I hope that one day the Kaori update will come out, it is the one I like the most for attitude and physique.

Razzar

Nov 5, 2018

Elizabeth's scene is excellent, I want to see her interactions, but the one that I'm most curious about is the gothic girl.
Why are you with the enemies of the protagonist? What is its history? Someday I hope to know.

Xyclos

Feb 8, 2018
Maki (the kung fu girl) is my favorite. I think it's the one with an organic relationship (no drugs, no shit), not to mention that sculptural body and her funny personality.

Matoko is also promising, at the momenent she and the MC are building a credible relationship, but we will have to wait for future updates to see it.

Reactions: alexiddd and vmaks
4.10 star(s) 267 Votes