ReDragonInc

Jan 15, 2020
From everything I'm reading, it sounds an awful lot like Irp is just milking his patrons for money. Last update was supposed to be back in November or December...of last year. It's now June of 2020, and he keeps "delaying" the schedule. No doubt in my mind this guy is milking his patrons, hardcore.

Loveless07

May 26, 2017
As much as it hurts for me to say this but taking 9 months on a update is really not a good sign that this game is heading towards the right direction or the lack of dev activity towards his patreons who they support for cuz' they believe that he can deliver in the given time but as of this repeatative delaying consequences no matter the reason for it he is slowly losing the trust, it's no excuse really.

goodbyevinh

Feb 14, 2018
View attachment 678589

Not sure if you guys need this, basically after Scripts are to put them together, test the game and release I guess.
I think this update will delay, because he will test the game will take 1, 2 weeks for the previous updates. If there is an error, it will take 1 more week. This is the experience of previous game updates. he only "promised" ETA at early month to reduce his supporters leaving his patreon

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
Someone needs to Remake this game already!
BTW is Official 2 week delay (excuse) out yet?
Irph will do that after 0.9, he will redo some of the early scenes because he improved and blablabla. In other words, it's just a way to say he will delay the end of the game just to get more money. And let's be honest, this is a smart move. Not honest but smart.

Oct 15, 2017
And let's be honest, this is a smart move. Not honest but smart.
It would be if he didn't have the next game already lined up. He has his stream of income secured by the next game already being in early development, so there really is no reason to purposely delaying Waifu Academy, especially since he has two more paths ahead of him, so it'll be 2 years minimum before the game can be considered finished anyway.

What is funny to me is that around a year ago Irphaeus posted on F95 that he plans on finishing the first path by the end of Summer of that year (being 2019) and here we are nowhere even close to that goal almost a year later :D

Last edited:

PRchris13

Aug 4, 2018
i just watched a news about the protest in US that reached France, you guys think that will be a good NEW excuse for him? :unsure:
Well as long as he gets money... he can make any excuse he wants... dude is smart

- grabs money
- toss some pictures and news to “calm down” the patreons
- if that fails ... he says it comes out next month or week
- if that also fails .. then he will make a excuse.. anything will do ... “my dog ate my work” ...

- last resort ... he ask moderators to make excuse for him and/or ... then they will either remove comments or ban the people who commented

seen a bunch of people been banned, of course they will say “we haven’t banned nobody”
And ... I will probably be banned to if a moderator reads this

At this point my wish i don’t care

all I want is to see if we can reach 1,000 comments before he decides to update the game

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes