Digitaler

May 4, 2017
Wait Wait Wait, how did i mist post about 0.9 and even more important how the @%@$ he speak already about 0.9 when he still milking patrons on 0.8 delays ??? So what will be later on ? he will talk about how gr8 game ending he have when he still need "just 2 weeks more" to finish curent upd ?
He talked about 0.9 in the end of March-mid April,also said that the 0.9 update will be short(around 1 day) and he plan to release it somewhere around August. If I remeber correctly news about it was posted from his discord/patreon

LeoneedNya

Sep 27, 2017
Not being an asshole I went onto the discord and asked how .8 compares in size to .7 just the double check my information.
According to the editor of the script.

View attachment 675987

I'm not sure where you got your info from. I'll assume you just made a mistake rather than call you a liar.
It could be you got some old update. Irph has a habit of adding more and more content to his releases as time goes on, which is a big reason they take so long to come out.
Wow someone still believing what Vash or Irph says :D
They could say anything like its ULTRA BIGGER THEN LATEST VERSION but where proof?
Dont believe them, they proof to many times already that u cant just trust them
With this milking peoples over and over again
Irph says that he will be often share info in patreon page, and what u got? latest info update was 1 month ago)

iam pretty sure that he is just did nothing all these 6 month and now they are working on update, so it will be like 0.7 or even less
Iam not even counting on a biggest version like they are talking
No trust to this guys already

Last update (outside of random .9 talk) was the following
View attachment 676046
ANOTHER WEEK GUYS JUST PATIENCE :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
Btw 0.7 version like:

Added 36 new scenes with ~640 3D pictures.
-Added 31 sex animation scene.
And 0.8
41 scenes
Almost 1 year for 5 new scenes Damns they are so gut :KEK:

And.Dude u are still dont even release 0.8 and already talking about 0.9 rly?? its incredible

Ernanda

Dec 31, 2017
The last two reviews here are 1 star reviews. It seems that people are getting angrey with the dev ... I would prefer if the very slow update progress would not affect the reviews. However, if you wait almost one year for a content of 2 hours it may destroy the game experience.

Any new information on the train scene? If you want to go another route, you are stuck there since several updates.

Reactions: Vlas5

Digitaler

May 4, 2017
The last two reviews here are 1 star reviews. It seems that people are getting angrey with the dev ... I would prefer if the very slow update progress would not affect the reviews. However, if you wait almost one year for a content of 2 hours it may destroy the game experience.

Any new information on the train scene? If you want to go another route, you are stuck there since several updates.
People angry more because of constant delays,broken promises and poor communication outside of discord,rather then slow updates.Also check last few pages,there was a screenshot from discord,but no release dates given

alexiddd

Nov 5, 2017
People angry more because of constant delays,broken promises and poor communication outside of discord,rather then slow updates.Also check last few pages,there was a screenshot from discord,but no release dates given
quite agree with you,
instead of giving a release date(or ETA) and delayed again,
i would prefer him not giving any promise.
Like DrPinkCake, his release date is "the game is ready when it is ready".
But what Irph did is just like a cock teaser, showing half the boobs and cover it, show, cover, repetitively...

Violet_Rain

Jan 1, 2020
I stayed up until 1 a.m last night to finish 0.71, afraid that I missed out on a few updates after I stopped my progress in March. If I'd known about the state of development sooner, I wouldn't have hurried.

Anyway, does anyone know if Karma has any long-term effect?

TendreConnard

Mar 12, 2018
I stayed up until 1 a.m last night to finish 0.71, afraid that I missed out on a few updates after I stopped my progress in March. If I'd known about the state of development sooner, I wouldn't have hurried.

Anyway, does anyone know if Karma has any long-term effect?
For now it doesn't. It is supposed to be what will make you go on different routes in later stages of the game

Violet_Rain

Jan 1, 2020
For now it doesn't. It is supposed to be what will make you go on different routes in later stages of the game
Thanks. Guess we have no choice but to wait and see what happens.

On an unrelated note; I wish we had the choice to bring the sex worker the main character knew during his childhood into his life now. Would be nice to get her out of that shithole he grew up in.

Reactions: Reese286

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
Went away from the thread for 2 weeks. Came here to see what else is new. The game is still delayed and Irphaeus mocks his patrons. Welp, I guess I'll see what will happen in another 2 weeks.

What he has been doing ever since mid April... I have no words for this behaviour.

EDIT: I see the mods still delete most comments that are OT, so really absolutely nothing changed in the last 2 weeks... good to know

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 267 Votes