Digitaler

May 4, 2017
2 more days, and then it's Armageddon time, i had seen at least 100 patrons of his (which is a lot since he has absolutely refuses to introduce a $1 "read updates only" tier) cancel last night before the pay deadline, so that's a good call for "capitalism"
Thats could be patreons paycheck system-in the beginning of a new month patrons numbers decreasing,after that they return back to previous values.Need to wait a few days and see again

Reactions: Vlas5

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Every update is always the "super biggest update ever of any game ever so good biggest ever update of any game ever of ever any game update ever" and then it comes out and it is literally the same length or less as every other update before that one.

Dude, you are making a HS game, please, at least have some respect for the idiots that keep getting scammed with this.

Aug 18, 2019
another thing to consider...if Irph isn't "actually stupid" he could know that this is his last big payout; i'd wager "everyone" will drop him after this releases (let's not be complete DMFs here, it will release eventually), because they know he is a liar with poor worksmanship - - this whole delay thing could be his final-grace; fully knowing it's the trash can after V8 for him, he could have just thrown his pride and integrity as a content creator out the window for a final dig at some cash, he might even quit after this like Icstor did with some of his projects back in the day (reason I say Icstor is worse than Irph, as Icstor has had longer delays and actually just hissy-fit quit on his patrons at times), I digress, happy night night time

Razzar

Nov 5, 2018
The update was planned after a delay (and this after a delay of three months) for 20-22 last month. It is already a week and gives no indication of life. It also seems that his patreon is decreasing.It is a shame, when I joined in 2018 this is the game that promised the most on the platform.

Banish

Mar 29, 2019
Someone needs to Remake this game already!
BTW is Official 2 week delay (excuse) out yet?
Our boy Kokoto is on it :p. aside that no official 2 week delay yet. I don't think they're will be one this time (if he's no fool).
I bet on a no excuse until it's out this month.

Haven't seen Irphaeus active much these few days on discord.

The people on discord are mainly talking about when the script will be done, voice acting for WA, and that's pretty much it.
Cultist simulator was on sale on steam lately they're probably all busy playing it :whistle:.

Ernanda

Dec 31, 2017
More than 100 patrons are gone ... but it is still the April 2020 level. I am realldy wondering whether there will be a strong drop after release.

He promised regular updates on Patreon. This seams not really to be true.

Do we have an information on the content of 0.9?

Banish

Mar 29, 2019
Do we have an information on the content of 0.9?
The 0.9.0 will be Friday and week end.
-Friday will be about 8 scenes
-Saturday 4
-Sunday 4
for a total of 16 scenes (plus the mandatory content that I can help to add at some point.)
So let's say 20 scenes ^^ It's still half than the incoming update, and the size of the update from one year ago.
It's my main challenge, to keep this that way, so next update won't be such a long run.(Tomoe path, Haruka story will finally kick off, Kayane and Yoko path will have major devellopement too)

is what he said, it's the size of 0.7 which if one can't remember took 6+ months.

Reactions: Ernanda

Aarau

Jun 16, 2018
We can still play with it.

Whoever guesses the next excuse to postpone the game wins the new update of June 2021.

I think will be: "I didn't realize that the PC system settings were still on 1999 and out of 6 months. When the PC went from 99 to 2000 yesterday, the Millennium Bug occurred. I've lost everything!"

Reactions: Ouryuken and proxey

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Someone needs to Remake this game already!
BTW is Official 2 week delay (excuse) out yet?
The last dev post was from May 27. and there he said one week, so tomorrow then (the new delay)

The update was planned after a delay (and this after a delay of three months) for 20-22 last month. It is already a week and gives no indication of life. It also seems that his patreon is decreasing.It is a shame, when I joined in 2018 this is the game that promised the most on the platform.
Yes back then he also was doing regular updates.
I think it was begining with 0.6.4, the whole delay bs.
I can vaguely remember delay reasons like the weather is too hot so PC don't work and i think there was flood by vash...don't really remember all delay's but i believe it took about 9 months.

The Patrons voted for bigger updates with longer development time and now we have that bs regularly...
Really it is almost everytime the same if there are votes for bigger updates...at the end there is less content as with the shorter updates in the same amount of time.

Aarau

Jun 16, 2018
The Patrons voted for bigger updates with longer development time and now we have that bs regularly...
Okay, okay if you try to develop a game on a regular schedule, but here you go too far. The same type of content, for others, has timelines of two months at most, not six.
It looks like an AAA game where it takes years to develop. Ok, it doesn't have 200/500 employees at its service, but it doesn't even have graphics and storylines from best sellers.

At this point, I really have doubts about its integrity. It almost seems to me that he does everything at the last second...

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
Haven't seen Irphaeus active much these few days on discord.

The people on discord are mainly talking about when the script will be done, voice acting for WA, and that's pretty much it.
So they're a bunch of Otaku-san being okay with this non-sense as long they can bang their fav waifu... figures. Irp and his mods probably ban whomever points the finger at them

I can't help it but to feel that he will delay it again xD
Likely Vash can't read, so Irp must delay to do a braille script so he can read.

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes