Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
I mean, the OP includes the date of the last update, so imho it's a good indicator of how slow the update process is.
And yet there are players who still think this game is being updated...

An objective standard is needed, one line in the OP is not enough. The 'Oh Hold' tag is necessary for Dev's like Irph who abuse the ignorance of viewers/players for fun and profit.

Last edited:

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
few days ago i went see his patreon and he had 1223 patrons (1st June) now it's 1256. it's a man's wonder.
It was well over 1300 last month ... but I'm not sure of the reason for the drop though. I think because of the way it works the # of subs for all Patreon drops at the beginning of the month. Maybe someone with more knowledge than me can clue us in.

Banish

Mar 29, 2019
At the beginning of each month a lot of people just don't continue to support. I for example change my pledge every month dropping the one i think don't deserve my money and pledge for others i think do. A lot of people must have disappointed by the lack of update and redraw their pledge, but i am more surprised by seeing it increase again now.

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
See, the thing about everyone of his excuse-posts is that they are gibberish ... it's like he's talking nonsense and trolling the readers.

A Script is one of the First Things you must create when building a story, not the last. But Irph keeps talking like its the other way round... how does that even work? It is from the Script you create the scenes for the story board, write lines of dialogue and build action sequences and animation.

Hey Irph; How do you build scenes without the script first? If you don't already have the script and don't know what they are supposed to be doing or saying then how do you create scenes or know how to pose any of the models? Inquiring minds and shit ...

Fejef

Donor
Apr 4, 2017
See, the thing about everyone of his excuse-posts is that they are gibberish ... it's like he's talking nonsense and trolling the readers.

A Script is one of the First Things you must create when building a story, not the last. But Irph keeps talking like its the other way round... how does that even work? It is from the Script you create the scenes for the story board, write lines of dialogue and build action sequences and animation.

Hey Irph; How do you build scenes without the script first? If you don't already have the script and don't know what they are supposed to be doing or saying then how do you create scenes or know how to pose any of the models? Inquiring minds and shit ...
Does he not mean proof reading?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Fia and Reese286
4.10 star(s) 265 Votes