Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
Okay now that I have completely finished the update, what the fuck is up with this 'Bloody Ring' plot. I am sooo not okay with Takamura being a part of this especially after the conversation in the sauna about what is involved. How is someone as innocent as Maki going to survive this? I'm not talking about the fighting, I'm talking about the sick shit the crowd might ask her to do. Jesus this game is taking a dark turn. I mean, yeah the MC's nightmares have always been creepy but most of the 'death scenes' have been played for laughs after the MC or Maki 'accidentally' kills someone. How are the devs going to handle a fight to the death tournament where rape and brutality are the expected outcomes? What is going on with this game?

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Not to bad of a update and honestly im not really worried about harada or farris getting the waifus the fact is ntr is already in the game considering we steal a married woman and is in the process of stealing tomoe. My only issue with the update is the size sure for a 2 to 3 month update its fine but it took nearly 9 months so should have been much larger. Still overall it was a good update and i liked it

Yanagi-san

Jun 20, 2019
So who is this Rachel?
Well, the demon is understandable...
Can she be the mother of the main character?

+talk about NTR
After all, the choice depends on the player, right?
I hope Faris doesn't do anything to Takamura or anyone!!

Last edited:

meursault

Oct 22, 2017
Is it possible to get the asuka booty call in the bathroom I'm pretty sure i have enough bad karma but it still just says you need -69?
I don't think so. There's nothing in the gallery for it, or for the other one, afaik. I think he was trying to make it look like there were more choices than there were, but with the exception of the shower scene and a couple scenes with game over options, it was almost all linear.

• Sad
Reactions: shiftystuff

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Not to bad of a update and honestly im not really worried about harada or farris getting the waifus the fact is ntr is already in the game considering we steal a married woman and is in the process of stealing tomoe. My only issue with the update is the size sure for a 2 to 3 month update its fine but it took nearly 9 months so should have been much larger. Still overall it was a good update and i liked it
Dude if MC steals woman from someone this doesnt mean NTR. You should google what is NTR. But if you want basicly know NTR mean when someone makes dirty things with MC's women. So MC stealing someones wife doesnt mean NTR. And I'm not saying NTR is bad but lots of people dont like that thing. NTR should be always optional like this harem focused games.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Dude if MC steals woman from someone this doesnt mean NTR. You should google what is NTR. But if you want basicly know NTR mean when someone makes dirty things with MC's women. So MC stealing someones wife doesnt mean NTR. And I'm not saying NTR is bad but lots of people dont like that thing. NTR should be always optional like this harem focused games.
I agree with you. I personally hate any NTR or cuck in games that I play. I know some people get off on it which is to each his own. If a game does have it there should be a way to disable it because not everyone likes it. If the game has a harem tag then the MC of the game should have one. Not trying to worry about other male NPC's trying to steal his women.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
No it would be classified as netori the mc is litterally stealing a married women that is classic netori

Reactions: TruePower

Ernanda

Dec 31, 2017
Unfortunately, the Minami train scene does not proceed. I really do not like that the hardcore scenes are not further developed since 3 or 4(?) updates. In this new update it is the same with the (hardcore) shower scene which seems to be only a placeholder. Alhough I took to the best of my knowledge all bad karma choices I did not have enough karma to launch the Asuka toilet scene.

In sum, the game gets watered-down. Some will like it but not me.

Wangerdanger

Oct 13, 2019
AL is an emotional game, there is a lot going on, but I don't judge it poorly. The game is well written and addictive, and not just about sex. (not everyone will like it because of the things that happen later in the game, but this is not a sign that the game is bad) And I doubt that BadiK was like AL, there are some sad moments, but something must be happening, isn't it? Just like in life.

But there is nothing to write here about BaDik and AL, this is not a thread about these games. :D
sorry but what is the game AL?

Yanagi-san

Jun 20, 2019
Can you pass this game so that women get only MC?
If Yes, you need to play so that you have karma + ????

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
WOOT NEW UPDATE!!

Ok question if its not :poop:NTR:poop: then what is it? Cucking? Cucked? Cuckolded? :poop:NTR:poop: is the closest tag to the act in the current tag options. So what other option is there? There's not even a cheating tag option. So in this case :poop:NTR:poop: is the best descriptive tag available. It's like how the Bestiality tag is used when a game has Bug content.

Otherwise.... FUCK YEAH NEW UPDATE!!!

Babau69

Jul 28, 2018
Hello... It's only me to receive a virus warning while trying to download the walktrough from racaty?
Eset antivirus, HTML/ScrInject.B trojan horse detected

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
Hey :D Any news for update? Like you will make in 2-3 days or today? (I'm not trying to tell you make quick i just want to know :p )
If you read the Patreon they took down the guide mod links temporarily while they work on the update for v8.0. I'm sure it'll be coming out soon.

Also in the comments of that post:

Hopefully I'm finished by late tonight. There's a lot I need to work on for the mod.
That was about 16 hours before my post here.

Reactions: Reij
4.10 star(s) 267 Votes