okapaa

Aug 25, 2019
My thoughts of the update:

1. 2 days and 2 nights turned out to be 1 and a half day. 8000 lines makes the update look bigger than the previous one, but then you get sooo many lines wasted in the incantation. A simple line saying (this is in latin) and then 2 lines in english would've sufficed. After playing and following other games, this content is acceptable for a 2-3 month update, not 8-9 months

2. Previews are a scam. Lots of them flat out never happened since most of them were used as static pics when the MC walked to school, or dream sequences

1591788571638.png

This one I couldn't even find it anywhere lmao
3. 3 blueballing scenes. Three.

4. Girls that haven't got any action still didn't get any action, meanwhile we get to fuck the creepy eyepatch girl

5. What branching events? You just select an option, get a different scene, but then continue as if nothing happened (shower scene). Choices don't matter despite the karma mechanics being there. Take for example the pool scene. You can choose between accepting her offer or not falling for her trap. But it only gives you plus or minus karma, because you end up doing the same and fall for her trap.

6. Proofreading. For a script that has been proofread for so many months, they did a terrible job. The Zaibaku part was full of mistakes

1591788936690.png
People who think this is 9 months worth of content should try other games with better work ethics

Last edited:

Yanagi-san

Jun 20, 2019
Can you pass this game so that women get only MC?
If Yes, you need to play so that you have karma + ????

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
The game story is best although i played it 3 to 4 times and realized that mc is a little rude to tomoe which is understandable he want revenge but every dialogue that is related to between mc and tomoe on why she never visited him she seems pretty confused about it too dev should add why she decided that and i think it will be best if they had loving relation not some forced stuff between mc and tomoe maybe her dickless husband manipulated her to leave mc and now cheating on her with other women , maybe she also missed him all the 16 years that will definately give boost to love route between mc and tomoe and story will be more awesome...AND Bro listen to the conversation between her and sheila where she was worried for him even before the sexual attracrion started and i think love route between mc and tomoe is best instead of forced route

Last edited:

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
For some reason the gallery scenes don't unlock even though I've been playing since the jump. I only have the new stuff. Even reloading saves does not work. Since this official version isn't working for me, maybe I'll wait for a mod.

Sedelzar

Jul 14, 2018
Jeez guys can you at least calm yourself down and rethink what you want to say before writing review.
Yes, this definitely wasn't enough after 8 months of waiting and Yes Irpha is milking this game(we can't be sure if intentionally or not tho).
But last 3 reviews are just so dumb and funny. You can just feel how pissed these people are. It made me lough so bad. I am not sure why they are trying to be so edgy. But i give you pro tip don't be like that not just at this forum but anywhere else (even IRL). You just looks like retard or 14 years old (if it's not the same).

Vertius review:
A promising premise, however, misleading. Let me correct it for the Author.
"In Waifu Academy, you play as a pathetic loser with dreams of revenge, but instead of actually accomplishing anything, he is made into everyone's bitch."

I mean it might be true but why the fuck he wrote it in such a cringe, edgy way xd.

anonj73's review where he is just shit talking everything the game was praised for before. All that ridiculous nonsenses are in his opinion dumb and illogical.

This game is literally trying to be ecchi, comedy, harem anime of course it's filled with retarded bullshits. It always was that's why so many people like it.

Anyway I know this will possibly pissed lots of people who are enjoying ride on the hate train (possibly deserved, I can't fight it) but please think before you do anything else.

marcusx

Dec 26, 2018
I cant remember when the last time I played this game... too long ago... but I really liked it.
Currently, can we repeat fuck different girls now? Also, any pregnancy? Thanks!!!

Dec 30, 2018
Really dissapointing that after all this time there's zero new content with Tomoe. Also, MC says that he will check on her in few days.

Puting aside 8 months that we had to wait for this and assuming next updates will come in reasonable (3 months top) time - and assuming we will get 2 in game days for an update - when should we expect anything with her? In 2-3 updates? 6-9 months?

blabbolo

Mar 18, 2019
The game story is best although i played it 3 to 4 times and realized that mc is a little rude to tomoe which is understandable he want revenge but every dialogue that is related to between mc and tomoe on why she never visited him she seems pretty confused about it too dev should add why she decided that and i think it will be best if they had loving relation not some forced stuff between mc and tomoe maybe her dickless husband manipulated her to leave mc and now cheating on her with other women , maybe she also missed him all the 16 years that will definately give boost to love route between mc and tomoe and story will be more awesome...it think love route between mc and tomoe is best instead of forced route
Tomoe was written to be a garbage neglecting parent, nothing more that that. She never apologized to the mc, the only time she shown affection is when she started to have a sexual interest in him, she is so bad that she has the guts to ask the mc to deal with sheila's discipline, can't salvage this relationship.

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
Tomoe was written to be a garbage neglecting parent, nothing more that that. She never apologized to the mc, the only time she shown affection is when she started to have a sexual interest in him, she is so bad that she has the guts to ask the mc to deal with sheila's discipline, can't salvage this relationship.
well you wouldn't know until you know her prespective....

• Angry
Reactions: \EGOIST

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
That would change nothing, she treated the mc like shit during your his stay at her house, she clearly said to the mc that she gave up on him, she is not even trying, you won't get a wholesome happy wincest in this game.
Bro listen to the conversation between her and sheila where she was worried for him even before the sexual attracrion started and i think you need to wait till we get the perspective of her side of the story..

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes