witteb

May 3, 2019
So Played it and yep Not good... he didn't work on this for 9 months I'm starting to think he didn't work on this properly until about 3 months ago.

Also Still no progress with too many of the girls lots of writting and lots of spelling mistakes even with all the Proofreading going on.... and some, bluebaling but barely any progress in the game. Irphaeus needed to step up with this update and he failed for me.
And how have you still not implemented the Karma system yet? an year and a half he's been teasing this and he still has not to managed put this in his game just more news saying at some point this is the so and so scene for when it's implemented into the game and when will this be in the year 3000 when the Jetsons crash land.

More and more I'm starting to think the Dev has lost intrest in this game now nothing else makes sense to me all the delays excuses and lies I think he does not really want to be making this anymore. prove me wrong Irphaeus would make me very happy.
unless more than half of his current patrons stop pledging. He will keep continuing delaying the updates

Reactions: theultragaydude

cl0ckw3rk

Jan 3, 2018
They have been, but I remember him mentioning he was adding branching choices and stuff in this update which was really cool...and I thought it meant more choice trees that led to scenes like the bathroom scene. That would make the game more replayable for people to go through all the scenes. But then it turns out a lot of those are not really intuitive and just lead to game overs or "try again" from the choices again. At least have something interesting happen, right? I remember at one of the choices it was Turn Left, Turn right, or a third option. If you turned right, it just led to a dead end with nothing happening and made you pick again from the 3 choices. What is the point of that? If at least I got there and i saw something interesting it would make some sense. So now instead of it being more replayable, I just know what choices to avoid now when i wanna play through it again, theres nothing else worth trying out...

I totally agree with your post though.Based on the merit of the update itself and not the time it took, it's a pretty decent update. He's roughed out the edges a little and made the game better.
Agree, that's my complaint with the bad ends right now. When we first saw them, the novelty was still there and the humour was fresh and sometimes surprising. I think by now, we've heard the same castration joke made half a dozen times. 20 seconds of reading for a dead end, then picking another choice, and another 20 seconds of reading for yet another dead end is just tedious. I don't think it would be that much more effort to make a couple choices lead to the same "good" path, but who knows.

Okay now that I have completely finished the update, what the fuck is up with this 'Bloody Ring' plot. I am sooo not okay with Takamura being a part of this especially after the conversation in the sauna about what is involved. How is someone as innocent as Maki going to survive this? I'm not talking about the fighting, I'm talking about the sick shit the crowd might ask her to do. Jesus this game is taking a dark turn. I mean, yeah the MC's nightmares have always been creepy but most of the 'death scenes' have been played for laughs after the MC or Maki 'accidentally' kills someone. How are the devs going to handle a fight to the death tournament where rape and brutality are the expected outcomes? What is going on with this game?
You guys worrying about Takamura are funny. The characters I'm 99% sure Irphaeus would never do anything too extreme with are her and Makoto. Watch, the Bloody Ring will either end up backfiring on Zaibatsu, or Takamura will be saved through some combination of MC's antics and plot armor.

Reactions: Game Bond

bastard92

Oct 25, 2019
Just finished the update. As always the game is excellent, its animations, plot and dialogue truly do go beyond other games and are clearly one of the best on this site.

Was it worth playing the update? Definitely.
Was it worth waiting 9 months? Fuck no. The update could have been longer, could have had more scenes and animations. The UI is still atrocious also.

However, I'm not paying for the game so might as well accept it for what it is and enjoy the update.

ermousa

Dec 17, 2018
Just finished the update. As always the game is excellent, its animations, plot and dialogue truly do go beyond other games and are clearly one of the best on this site.

Was it worth playing the update? Definitely.
Was it worth waiting 9 months? Fuck no. The update could have been longer, could have had more scenes and animations. The UI is still atrocious also.

However, I'm not paying for the game so might as well accept it for what it is and enjoy the update.
try the "secret ending" XD

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
I mean it might be true but why the fuck he wrote it in such a cringe, edgy way xd.
Because he was mimicing Irph's style which he explicitly said?
Also what anonj73 does make sense (except part of dev being closeted gay/homophobe, which was probably a joke). He criticisie overdose and immaturity of references and weebnes, not game premise. Not many people will dispute lack of choice and how dumb MC is. The only chance he has at succeding lies in magic or making all antagonists IQ around 40, which probably will make the story even more ridiculous.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ghostly Hale

attaggee

Feb 12, 2019
So when I want to call Asuka to the Bathroom, and it tells me "You are not evil enough.. requirement: -69 karma, not met", it's nonsense, and actually impossible to have?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

there is something about karma kwest in the code, but no clue what it's supposed to be, as somebody else said there isn't a karma variable either

Reactions: karlpilkert

Razzar

Nov 5, 2018
Is the beast tag only for the girls or does the guy do anything?
Now that you say it, 60 percent of the things that the mc does go wrong xD. The story would have ended 4 times already if it wasn't for Rachel. The other 40 if he did it well realizing or because is saved by another character.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Any chance we could get the story script off of the developer's hands and try to finish the game ourselves?

I like the story but it seems like the updates take way too long.
no
just no
wait for the updates, it's better albeit a long time between sometimes, i wonder what he was doing since september...

Reactions: Alex_12

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Aaaah it's such a missed opportunity not being able to fuck Takamura in the gym, scenes and animations with her outfit were way hotter than the scene in the bath tbh o_O

And yeah like everyone said the update was okay but wasn't worth the wait, and there are A LOT of grammar mistakes, sometimes it was very painful to read :unsure:

Reactions: Reese286
Sep 23, 2018
Am I the only one who thinks that the vision scenes are wasted? I mean it is already a fantasy, fictional game. And I feel that putting fantasy within a fantasy within a game is pointless.

I was actually hoping for some action with Shirohime but I guess it is too early for that.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Am I the only one who thinks that the vision scenes are wasted? I mean it is already a fantasy, fictional game. And I feel that putting fantasy within a fantasy within a game is pointless.

I was actually hoping for some action with Shirohime but I guess it is too early for that.
For Shirohime way to early i would say, as she strikes my more as the final boss (she or the Demon).
And yes fully agree, the whole fantasy/dream scenes are a waste...i would have preferred some actual progress with Elizabeth, or some sexy time with Sheila/Asakura/Inory/Motoko...

aluoaniki

Sep 29, 2018
shi "*Ah, do you mean when… {size=-30} a certain .rpy file-unpacking smartass tried to rip the script to find out some things they shouldn’t be privy to...{/size}?*"

omfg, i swear when this game is done i'm gonna rip this guy apart.

the storytelling of this game is like every time a sub-plot is started, it will be cut short or end abruptly by another sub-plot one or two updates later, nearly every single time.
i always felt intrigued and unsatisfied at the same time. i don't know this is good storytelling or not, but very different to say the least.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 267 Votes