Sep 23, 2018
For Shirohime way to early i would say, as she strikes my more as the final boss (she or the Demon).
And yes fully agree, the whole fantasy/dream scenes are a waste...i would have preferred some actual progress with Elizabeth, or some sexy time with Sheila/Asakura/Inory/Motoko...
Nice to know I'm not the only one who thinks so.

As for me, I would have preferred sexy time with Helen.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I loved the Takamura content and despite the wait for the update, it was worth it for her scenes. I liked the scene in the train with her and Elizabeth when she feels that pain in her chest just goes to show how much the MC has grown on her. Nice to finally interact with Shirohime but damn do we have to be on our guard around her she is some work.

Sep 23, 2018
Sadly helen never appeared, weird choice, i expected to see the consequences of our successful netori but many girls got 0 content, way too many.
Yeah. Considering that Helen thought of making MC's cock hers, it really is surprising and disappointing. I actually had hopes while playing the update and MC was asked to see her.

EDIT: And it was two times you were asked to see her.

blabbolo

Mar 18, 2019
I loved the Takamura content and despite the wait for the update, it was worth it for her scenes. I liked the scene in the train with her and Elizabeth when she feels that pain in her chest just goes to show how much the MC has grown on her. Nice to finally interact with Shirohime but damn do we have to be on our guard around her she is some work.
The maki content was great and she is best girl, the only "problem" i had with it is the pacing, it progressed incredibly quickly and now takamura loves the mc and the mc supposedly loves her back, will they become an actual couple after this? Because cheating on her doesen't sound good at all

blabbolo

Mar 18, 2019
Yeah. Considering that Helen thought of making MC's cock hers, it really is surprising and disappointing. I actually had hopes while playing the update and MC was asked to see her.

oooh my bad, helen is the principal, i was talking about the neighbour, the police chief's wife, i wanted to see the progress with her

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
The maki content was great and she is best girl, the only "problem" i had with it is the pacing, it progressed incredibly quickly and now takamura loves the mc and the mc supposedly loves her back, will they become an actual couple after this? Because cheating on her doesen't sound good at all
I'd guess it's also helped with all the help the MC has given her in previous updates he could have turned down the chance to help her but he didn't and I think that's probably what's appealed to her the most. And that she despite her tough exterior is quite the caring girl just a little eccentric. And well cheating on her you might as well have already signed your death certificate :LOL:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017

True and after the the little talk at day 1 it would be easy to implement a lewd scene with Helen, relieve some stress after dealing with the blond idiot.
Same goes for Sheila/Inori/Asakura, at day 1 we get some scenes with them...as Sheila got jealous, the cosplay club and MC should be training the sport club (volleyball i think)...it simply was cast aside and forgotten...

Reactions: Hans Rugal Gunsche

Aarau

Jun 16, 2018
It's that the 9 month update?
So the next summer update it will be one great scene?

I'm so disappointed, or maybe i have to check other option...

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Touche to the author on that section of the Helen and Shirohime conversation where the whispers were reduced in size to flyspeck font. Breaking the fourth wall like that just because some of us would rather edit the script than break out our own Hubble Space Telescope....

poyatiesa

Feb 17, 2019
I think that my game is bugged! I was told that the update was 2 days and 2 nights++++ but, unless i was blinded by the extasis, i could swear that it wasn't night time during the Takamura sex scene (final scene). Is my game corrupted or something? I'm pretty sure that there must be a few night scenes afterwards.. right? RIGHT?

aluoaniki

Sep 29, 2018
I think that my game is bugged! I was told that the update was 2 days and 2 nights++++ but, unless i was blinded by the extasis, i could swear that it wasn't night time during the Takamura sex scene (final scene). Is my game corrupted or something? I'm pretty sure that there must be a few night scenes afterwards.. right? RIGHT?
you're playing a game that the game creater is using to play you.

i'm not playing meta, from the secret ending i seriously think Irphaeus means that.

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
Nice trolling from game developer. That "Karma check" on female toilet, damn.
I went through Script to find variables to alter Karma in console, but there are no variables. It was just trolling from dev. LOL

On the side note: It has taken really long to release this update, 8 months. At least Takamura content is good =)

Last edited:
Apr 9, 2019
I just finished the game and I am disappointed with the 8-month content. I might as well expect to download the next update in 10 months. See y'all.

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes