Duergh

Sep 5, 2019
Don't mind me guys, I'm just here to see if the game have fantasy hocus pocus mambo jambo tag.
But it seems not yet so I'm on my way...

okapaa

Aug 25, 2019
I saw a lot of people liked my previous post, and I will say there are obviously things I liked about the update. Especially Maki.
The threesome would have been better if the MC still remembered it.

But out of all the stuff wrong with this update, here's the thing that's the most wrong with it:

What did he accomplish? Any closer to taking over the school? No. Any closer to revenge? Not really. Any closer to dealing with Kenichi's group? First yes, then he knocks him out, but at the end Ken kicks our ass so no, not at all. Back to square one again.

And that's what irritates me about this update. The plot moved forward, but the MC remained stationary. The plot moved around him. Anything he was involved with turned into a massive failure. This is not how the game started. We started this game with a character who was in control and while things would get turned on him occasionally, he remained in control and conquering the girls and the school.

Nothing he did in this update amounted to anything positive for him. Other than making love to Maki.
I agree, ever since 0.64 the story has been going downhill. The MC started as an intelligent antihero seeking revenge, but he suddenly turned out to be a horny dumbass that can't keep his dick inside his pants and keeps fucking things up.

Everytime a lead appears, he does something and then it goes back to square one. The most infuriating example is otaku's hidden camera quests. You get teased over and over again about the video contents and how important they are for the plot. You do multiple "quests" in order to get the file from the fat ass and once you finished the quests, you realize the video file doesn't work, or the important parts of the video are conveniently muted by the otaku (the dev). So back to square one.

The same happens with the characters. You are told you will be assisting the volleyball practice, but you end up missing the class, so you don't get to know Haruka despite being teased by the plot.

You already know Yoko is a bitch and Kenichi's pawn from previous patches and you want to make her pay for it. You have blackmail material (stick) and you can let her meet Faris (carrot), you are attractive and have a big dick. She literally had no reason to blueball you and take away your pants, but she did it anyways because the dev wanted to milk you

HandofVecna

Sep 4, 2018
Sorry to ask but in the nurse room I am getting nothing but game overs. Does anyone know how to proceed? Clipboard game over, lab game over, chair game over.

Reactions: Vibrant_Vib

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
Having now played the full update I can't help but feel that the game's dialogue is trying too hard. Don't get me wrong I like it a lot, but I can't escape the impression that too much time is put into metaphors, puns, pop references, similes, anecdotes, etc that are so numerous that they end up coming across as a tad forced and convoluted.

At this point the MC and most of the side characters are well-established and I'd prefer a focus on moving the plot, instead there's just more isolated events added that aren't really adding to the story but becomes just additional tacked on material.

As with my previous post, I'll end that with saying it's a shame as this is one of my favorite games of this type.

Rewd

Apr 4, 2019
on the bathroom can u actualy call asuka if u have the karma? and the second option theres no on achievable yet right ?

Axeleen

May 1, 2018
Well, here it is. I AM NEVER GIVING A PENNY TO THIS DEVELOPER EVER AGAIN.

After such a big waiting time with dishonest excuses, one after the other, for a freaking whole 9 months, an update that is literally 2 months of work tops (as obviously expected for several months), but the dev even has the nerve to straight out lie about "2 days + 2 Night ; 43 sex animation scenes", while the update takes less than a mere hour to finish, only has 1 and a half day of content, and didn't have more than 20 sex animation scenes.

That's it. The guy has scammed people enough. Please stop supporting this dev.

Akeymu

Jan 22, 2020
found a bug/script error... I'm following the guide and going for good karma only so I chose to warn Isabela and avoid the statue breaking, yet now that its the male turn she is saying its only fair since she modeled after the statue broke... :unsure:
should probably add a variable at the first scene and change the text a bit during the second scene in case the statue didn't break like in my case..

edit: now I'm taking a train ride after the art class to downtown and MC talking about groping Elizabeth again.. which I also didn't do last time...
seems the so called karma system for the 3 paths is broken even without being implemented?!
This was kinda back an forth for me to, because elizabeth has that drug trip of the train fuck with MC during the art room scene. So most of that is her actually reacting on her own still drug enduced hirniness from the vivid hallucinations from the art room earlier, bassically her forcing herself on the MC rather the him molesting maki, tho your kinda forced to molest her

Akeymu

Jan 22, 2020
found a bug/script error... I'm following the guide and going for good karma only so I chose to warn Isabela and avoid the statue breaking, yet now that its the male turn she is saying its only fair since she modeled after the statue broke... :unsure:
should probably add a variable at the first scene and change the text a bit during the second scene in case the statue didn't break like in my case..

edit: now I'm taking a train ride after the art class to downtown and MC talking about groping Elizabeth again.. which I also didn't do last time...
seems the so called karma system for the 3 paths is broken even without being implemented?!
This was kinda back an forth for me to, because elizabeth has that drug trip of the train fuck with MC during the art room scene. So most of that is her actually reacting on her own still drug enduced hirniness from the vivid hallucinations from the art room earlier, bassically her forcing herself on the MC rather the him molesting maki, tho your kinda forced to molest her

cl0ckw3rk

Jan 3, 2018
Having now played the full update I can't help but feel that the game's dialogue is trying too hard. Don't get me wrong I like it a lot, but I can't escape the impression that too much time is put into metaphors, puns, pop references, similes, anecdotes, etc that are so numerous that they end up coming across as a tad forced and convoluted.

At this point the MC and most of the side characters are well-established and I'd prefer a focus on moving the plot, instead there's just more isolated events added that aren't really adding to the story but becomes just additional tacked on material.

As with my previous post, I'll end that with saying it's a shame as this is one of my favorite games of this type.
Agree for the most part. I'm not a fan of media where a plethora of characters are adept at wit and all use the same kind of banter. Modern comedies/sitcoms are the worst offenders. It gets tiring when nearly every other character the MC talks to engages in a battle of wits or retorts with puns. Not enough characters have unique personalities, or at least distinguishing ways of speaking, but I have to cut Irphaeus some slack for that since he's not a native English speaker.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018

I didn't like the memeing or the emoji shit, but Maki getting the Ultra Instinct music was hilarious.

Leon Blaze

Dec 3, 2019
Ok Dev, you made it look like that MC's life is hell. He's getting no real clue to how to get his revenge. All odds are against him. What are you, a SADIST? And that Shirohime bitch is really pissing me off. Are we going to see her grovel on the ground or not, cuz only that will make this game a bit of worth.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Also how was he so oblivious about all the times "the plane" was brought up in this update? He knows that Motoko and Yukiko's parents went missing in a plane, could he really not put two and two together? First on the video and then Jira literally talking about it.

When did he go braindead?

daikishow

May 14, 2018
why can't I see my save anymore?

Someone please give your pastebin file if you have fully completed the current update

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes