Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
This was kinda back an forth for me to, because elizabeth has that drug trip of the train fuck with MC during the art room scene. So most of that is her actually reacting on her own still drug enduced hirniness from the vivid hallucinations from the art room earlier, bassically her forcing herself on the MC rather the him molesting maki, tho your kinda forced to molest her
I was complaining about the script claiming I molested her on the previous train ride which I didn't!

Last edited:
Reactions: vinnerx52

Joker112

Oct 7, 2019
I think that my game is bugged! I was told that the update was 2 days and 2 nights++++ but, unless i was blinded by the extasis, i could swear that it wasn't night time during the Takamura sex scene (final scene). Is my game corrupted or something? I'm pretty sure that there must be a few night scenes afterwards.. right? RIGHT?
You will also notice that there are no 43 animated sex scenes, i also wonder if anyone can check if there are actually 8000 lines and 850 3D pics, because if i didn't know any better i would think the Dev LIED about all or most of these things because he realized there is no fucking way to justify an update of this size for almost 9 months of work so he had to give off an illusion of it being much longer than it actually is. I wonder how not many people are calling this out, maybe people haven't noticed it, but the 2 days 2 nights thing is easy to notice being a blatant lie and it's not hard to tell there aren't 43 animated sex scenes in the game.

Also anyone remember how he used to say the updates are taking longer because he likes to take some time off Waifu Academy to work on Waifu Hunter? How much does anyone wanna bet that once we get to that game, it's 0.1 release will not feel like it has been worked on extensively?

jacobianova

Jul 18, 2018
You will also notice that there are no 43 animated sex scenes, i also wonder if anyone can check if there are actually 8000 lines and 850 3D pics, because if i didn't know any better i would think the Dev LIED about all or most of these things because he realized there is no fucking way to justify an update of this size for almost 9 months of work so he had to give off an illusion of it being much longer than it actually is. I wonder how not many people are calling this out, maybe people haven't noticed it, but the 2 days 2 nights thing is easy to notice being a blatant lie and it's not hard to tell there aren't 43 animated sex scenes in the game.

Also anyone remember how he used to say the updates are taking longer because he likes to take some time off Waifu Academy to work on Waifu Hunter? How much does anyone wanna bet that once we get to that game, it's 0.1 release will not feel like it has been worked on extensively?
There technically is 7857 lines but in includes some code related stuff like music id, jumps, choice options, etc. So actual script without all the fillers is probably closer to ~7000.

Reactions: V-red and witteb

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
I agree, ever since 0.64 the story has been going downhill. The MC started as an intelligent antihero seeking revenge, but he suddenly turned out to be a horny dumbass that can't keep his dick inside his pants and keeps fucking things up.

Everytime a lead appears, he does something and then it goes back to square one. The most infuriating example is otaku's hidden camera quests. You get teased over and over again about the video contents and how important they are for the plot. You do multiple "quests" in order to get the file from the fat ass and once you finished the quests, you realize the video file doesn't work, or the important parts of the video are conveniently muted by the otaku (the dev). So back to square one.

The same happens with the characters. You are told you will be assisting the volleyball practice, but you end up missing the class, so you don't get to know Haruka despite being teased by the plot.

You already know Yoko is a bitch and Kenichi's pawn from previous patches and you want to make her pay for it. You have blackmail material (stick) and you can let her meet Faris (carrot), you are attractive and have a big dick. She literally had no reason to blueball you and take away your pants, but she did it anyways because the dev wanted to milk you
Also, the "choice" to not fall for her shit isn't even a choice and just gives you + or - karma points (which don't even do anything yet)

Razzar

Nov 5, 2018
No FUCKING her in the ASS WITHOUT Lube. Would work.
At the rate that history is going, Shirohime will fuck him, am I the only one who thinks that this history has turned upside down?
It does not bother me but now I wait more than in the meeting he and she, Shirohime fucks him and finished the sexual act send the protagonist to make food while she watches soccer with a base of whisky in one hand and a cigar in another xD.

HighRon

Jun 17, 2017
Is there a way to bypass the UI to go straight into the save options and then right back into the game without having to click return twice? A mod someone made maybe?

Thank you!

bastard92

Oct 25, 2019
By the way, if you wish to understand / see what
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
are talking about in the scene where the text gets very tiny, you can press 'V' to enable self voicing and it will tell you as it si still text just very tiny. There's nothing much important though just more plot stuff and a little fourth wall break by Irphaeus.

Reactions: theultragaydude

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
By the way, if you wish to understand / see what
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
are talking about in the scene where the text gets very tiny, you can press 'V' to enable self voicing and it will tell you as it si still text just very tiny. There's nothing much important though just more plot stuff and a little fourth wall break by Irphaeus.
It more or less confirmed that Motoko and Yukiko's parents were in the way of the two bitches plans, so Shirohime lied to them to get them on that plane, and that the plane was supposed to go down so they were taken care of. You also see Jira later talk about a mission she did and that it dealt with finding a downed plaine.

Razzar

Nov 5, 2018
Is there any real bestiality or just the one where the dog sniff/lick, don't remember.
I would not say that it is bestiality and knowing how the author gets along with patreon, I would also say that such a scene in the future is doubtful.

Reactions: rto12

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Oh bloody hell the evil route still hasn't been updated. Damn it I don't want to help that anorexic hoe in the train she has zero interest when characters with a cup size larger than A exist.

Oct 3, 2017
I liked the first few updates when they came out. Then it became tiresome and unnecessarily bloated for my taste.
I honestly think that this is one of the most OVERRATED games here on this site along with the Milfy City.
I don't care about the devs real intentions or if he's sincere or not, since I am not a patron. But seeing the comments about the updates lately makes me think that dev must come to his senses if he wants to grow his community.

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes