Sensui06

Apr 28, 2018
Any updates from the discord. Clearly, when is "the end of summer"?
I have not heard anything offical other than teasers from the next update will start hitting in July so I would suspect end of summer would mean August/September. If the author wants to get the one update out per season I would suspect every three or so months is a good idea timeline if it holds true.

Reactions: Kalrotix

argonisnoble

Jul 17, 2019
I hate to pile on a bandwagon, but last update there was potential and it seems to be squandered now. I agree with the borderline-NTR sentiments as much as anyone else, but that's neither here nor there compared to other issues. I was even more disturbed at the fact that there was not even a single H scene with Sheila. Did I make a bad choice or some shit? Not only is she my personal favorite, but THE MC LIVES WITH HER! How is there no content there? He just went home and straight to sleep every night? SURE BUD.

A cohesive game does not push characters off to the side unless it's genuinely part of the story. It seems to me this update is just life support meant to keep the game from dying completely. Maybe there will be an update soon with content for the ignored characters, but as of right now it just seems to me he was sidelining characters because he was in a rush to create content that progressed the story.

Also, every single bit of story progression was objectively terrible.

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
Despite many people feeling blueballed, I liked the scenes in this update.

What bothers me is the change of the MC that is really far from the initial darkmind manipulative guy. It's like now he's openly living the normal teenager life + continuation of the old plot.

I wouldn't have never expected to read "I love you" and things like that from him. No more use of the notebook to keep track of his own quests and recap things to manipulate. The whole initial setting almost disappeared.

Agitrek21

Mar 4, 2019
The only continuity error i know is otaku appearing in the classroom cg, even after being expelled. That's just about it. I don't care how long the update took, i'm just glad i enjoyed it despite it's flaws.
Also would the mc from milfy city last a day in waifu academy?

Reactions: Kalrotix

Sc4r1etz

Sep 28, 2019
tbh this comment is gonna get removed soon but it's not worth my money and time waiting I'm cancelling my membership lmao

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes