blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
Some of the scenes are locked even though i've seen them before. Also theres some missing as well such as Shinji dreaming about Motoko for example

Reactions: ltpika
D

Deleted member 1993235

who are the girls who got scenes this update? are any of them minami, sheila, or asuka?

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
Where Is the NTR supposed to be ? as I cant find anything even coming close to NTR !
Just saying. The developer did fuck all in 9 months and was poking fun with stuff that don't exist. (karma is in the game at all. so don't pay attention to it.) This update would have chef Gordon screaming "IT'S RAW!!!"

TheAnonymoose

Aug 2, 2018
That was interesting. Absurdly long time between releases, and the plot seems to be expanding out rather than contracting in (indicating that, at best, the story is only half done unless the pacing ends up being off), but I also enjoyed it so... I don't know what to feel right now.

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
Despite many people feeling blueballed, I liked the scenes in this update.

What bothers me is the change of the MC that is really far from the initial darkmind manipulative guy. It's like now he's openly living the normal teenager life + continuation of the old plot.

I wouldn't have never expected to read "I love you" and things like that from him. No more use of the notebook to keep track of his own quests and recap things to manipulate. The whole initial setting almost disappeared.
You forgot what he drinked? Dev can just blame all this "i love you" stuff to the stuff he drinked from that cola..
Lets not forget what Yuna co-singers did because of it...
Even if not... Takamura is pretty much the only person the MC has genuinely helped. Who knows!
Also, what do you mean wit hthe manipulate stuff? he keeps triying to get close to the big 3.

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
Also, what do you mean wit hthe manipulate stuff? he keeps triying to get close to the big 3.
He should make some progress with the plan already. At first he had some sort of plan and it was implied that those were first steps of larger scheme known to the MC but not the player. I didn't played the update but it seems that he still does some random bullshit instead of pursuing his agenda (like previours three or four updates). There was a lot of thought putted in initial updates and right now it looks like Dev just write every retarded joke and fantasy which is flowing in his direction without any decent storyplanning.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Like, the reason I got into this game was to corrupt the girls, this update had 2 scenes that even came close to that (elizabeth during hypnosis & isabella in the nurse office, and both of those were other characters, mainly rachel, causing the corruption; not the MC.) Instead we spent an absurdly long time chasing a dog, and get tricked by yoko twice. At least the events of this update seem to point that we'll be getting back to the point of the game soon (mom is "almost ready" the liquid aphrodisiac has been made and is probably the second formula that MC memorized on the clipboard, so we can make it ourself, and isabella is now our slave; even if we don't remember it -.-.) This update was more set up than delivering on content (which in itself isn't terrible, but after so long def rubs people the wrong way)

Reactions: theultragaydude

Phantasmal

Mar 11, 2018
OK, pros:
Takamura action.
Rachel and Dragon Age lady threesome.
Minami action & Elizabeth action.
Not much else.
Cons:
Effing eff, this is like some sort of soap opera where everyone knows each other. Next thing I know, Tomoe will be some Facelss Man sent to kill Tochiro because his dad once fapped to a naked photoshop version of Mona Lisa.
Point is, I don't know what is going on anymore. Rape drug? Fine. Rachel is some sort of eon-old succubus? Cool, I can buy that. But then it's a whole new can of worms opening.
And last BUT CERTAINLY NOT LEAST...
WTF? I started a whole playthrough in the hopes that I could call Asuka when I was in the toilet... but no. NOT cool, man. NOT cool.

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes