Leon Blaze

Dec 3, 2019
No FUCKING her in the ASS WITHOUT Lube. Would work.
Nah, it won't be satisfactory to just have rough anal sex with her. The way she challenged Takamura in v8.0 is still pissing me off. Best would be hardcore gangbang for Shirohime.

And when the Mc is going to make his slut mom his bitch. She is the second character who I hate the most.

PS: Motoko is the best girl, Dev, atleast give the best ending with Motoko as a main girl in harem

zirconis901

Mar 30, 2020
Nah, it won't be satisfactory to just have rough anal sex with her. The way she challenged Takamura in v8.0 is still pissing me off. Best would be hardcore gangbang for Shirohime.

And when the Mc is going to make his slut mom his bitch. She is the second character who I hate the most.

PS: Motoko is the best girl, Dev, atleast give the best ending with Motoko as a main girl in harem
let the creeps rape her after MC breaks her . it would be MCs last evil act before living a wholesome married life with Motoko

• Love
Reactions: Leon Blaze

Agitrek21

Mar 4, 2019
The protagonist is a dog carrying Inori with the Paris bullshit. If he did nothing to her, the mc was awarded with Inori. If he did something to her, the father is the chief of Police.
I really do not know what to think of Yoko. Her personality shits me.
Yoko's a thot. I feel bad for shinji even after the motoko incident. She's just using him and god knows she'll likely start bullying him if he said no

Last edited:

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
You forgot what he drinked? Dev can just blame all this "i love you" stuff to the stuff he drinked from that cola..
Lets not forget what Yuna co-singers did because of it...
Even if not... Takamura is pretty much the only person the MC has genuinely helped. Who knows!
Also, what do you mean wit hthe manipulate stuff? he keeps triying to get close to the big 3.
The person right after you expressed my thought more or less:

He should make some progress with the plan already. At first he had some sort of plan and it was implied that those were first steps of larger scheme known to the MC but not the player. I didn't played the update but it seems that he still does some random bullshit instead of pursuing his agenda (like previours three or four updates). There was a lot of thought putted in initial updates and right now it looks like Dev just write every retarded joke and fantasy which is flowing in his direction without any decent storyplanning.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys perhaps i am blinded and i just cant understand but... in the main page the update say 0.8.0b.
But when i go to download the game, the download give the 0.8.0a. I am missing something?
Also some good sex scene in this new update?
Thank you

Reactions: pyrofox1313

pyrofox1313

Mar 2, 2019
Hi guys perhaps i am blinded and i just cant understand but... in the main page the update say 0.8.0b.
But when i go to download the game, the download give the 0.8.0a. I am missing something?
Also some good sex scene in this new update?
Thank you

I know that this is a matter of opinion but there is one good sex scene in the update. There are obviously multiple scenes in the update. But there's only one that matters.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
I know that this is a matter of opinion but there is one good sex scene in the update. There are obviously multiple scenes in the update. But there's only one that matters.
Now i am curious :LOL: i need to see this new scene. And the other :LOL:
Really 9 month to wait is really a long time. Luckily for us there are a lot of awesome other games to play every day :LOL:
For the 0.8.0b someone know anything? Because the download give me the 0.8.0a
Thank you

Reactions: pyrofox1313

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
If you like Maki you'll be happy.
Man finally :LOL: i really like her. Now we can finally see some action! And not like punches and kicks :LOL:
Obviously Maki is not me top priority. Because i like much more family thing: as MC's mother and sister. So i cant wait to see the MC finally banging his mother in every fucking room of the house! :love:

Anyway finally download and unzipped :LOL: lets play it now and see
Anyway i try again to see if the 0.8.0b was on the download but nothing. Wait to understand if i am doing something wrong.
Thank you for the answer.

Nov 11, 2019
I'd be fine with Faris getting some ass, as long as it's Yoko's. As far as I'm concerned, he can get Inori too. As long as the real main girls-- Asuka, Shiela, Takamura, and Motoko don't get fucked by anyone else, it's alright.
Hell no! Faris can kick rocks. Nobody fucks or even looks at my waifus. Yoko might a be cunt but she's sexy, so I'm claiming her too even if i have to break her first.

Last edited:

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
I dont want to complain but I am confused. I have read the last 20 pages of this forum and don't see the links for 8.0b for PC. The FP has links for A (each upload site has the same, just validated), but have 8.0b for MAC (all three links go to B). If it is just a timing thing - cool - just making sure this is not overlooked. I am being bored and I might download the MAC and see if just replacing the scripting files I can use the get the B from A on PC :ROFLMAO:

witteb

May 3, 2019
I'd be fine with Faris getting some ass, as long as it's Yoko's. As far as I'm concerned, he can get Inori too. As long as the real main girls-- Asuka, Shiela, Takamura, and Motoko don't get fucked by anyone else, it's alright.
yes and also if we can see those scenes

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
choices , choices , choices ,, damn make the wrong choice its game over ... WTF :ROFLMAO:
To be serious there are no real choices at all in this game.

1. kind of choices, as u said, only one correct or game over...that's no choice at all and he should stop that bs long ago.

2. kind of choices, Karma, which only chances the dialog u still get the same scenes, like Yoko or Takamura scenes in this update. Also the dev said, Karma will only implemented at the end of the game, when he makes the first karma route. Looking at the development time of the last 3 updates (0.8 included) that wont happen for years to come, so absolute meaningless.

3. kind, u can choose which girl u want a scene/render with.

Ah...and the game doesn't track/remember any choices at all, so if MC rapes Minami when she is stuck in the window or the Elizabeth molesting scene in the subway, they have no consequences whatsoever, except the scene u get...thats also the reason Elizabeth has her molesting fantasies even if MC never did it (simply the default option)...for those who where wondering a few pages back.

Last edited:

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
Well boys, its been aa nice run. Seeing as next update drops in the summer of 2021 at the earliest ima have to say this one is resting in pepperonis.
See ya folks next time.

• Angry
Reactions: theinternetis4
4.10 star(s) 267 Votes