0ffspring

Sep 20, 2017
About Yoko that prank serves as an excuse to punish her, and it's going to be delightful lol. I mean the MC can't be perfect everytime that would be too simple, so if he can get humiliated sometimes so that you can avenge yourself by being merciless i'm ok with that. You seem to forget the chair prank in class.
And btw Kenichi is the pussy in the update, you humiliate him in front of Helen and if MC doesn't fight back it's because he's surrounded by zenitsu people so it kinda makes sense tbh.
Yeah he can't be perfect everytime that's right and he hasn't been in the past but everytime he "failed" in previous updates it was reasonable. What annoys me in the pool scene is that you come to the conclusion that Yoko can't be trustet and a childish prank sets his iq to 70. And no I haven't forgotten the scene with the chair or the sponge (or what ever it was that hit him when he entered the classroom one time) but he kept his cool in those situations because he stands above this childish games so it's even more questionable why he chose to enter the pool.

And yeah Kenichi is a pussy even in this update but he managed to sow misstrust towards the MC (which for Kenichi isn't satsfying because he dosen't know what that means for the MC but it's a victory nonetheless).
Also the reason why he couldn't fight back was because he was badly injured by Kenichi and wasn't able to defend himself anymore. He even is thinking that he has to buy time until somebody is coming to stop the fight.

And again if there isn't some BS excuse why Shirohime dosen't reveal his true identity our MC is the BIG loser in this update and even in the future shouldn't be able to reach his revenge so without knowing Kenichi fucked him real hart this time

Reactions: jenseltersquats

0ffspring

Sep 20, 2017
Some ppl here wants MC to be like the omnipotent, can't do wrong MC from WVM. Everything going in his way has gotten boring so the blunders he had in this update was quite refreshing. Besides, we all know he'd succeed in the end anyways,this isn't a light novel where MC can get fucked in the end.
Well yeah that's kind of what I want him to be but that's because until this point he was written to be a mastermind. He's in no way omnipotent because he has faild in earlier updates but it was reasonable this time it wasn't.

BeastIsh93

Dec 12, 2017
I have to ask, will the choice of which girl we interact with in the shower affect future scenes? right now i'm going for all positive karma route, even skipping the Minami scene just to keep karma for myself.

sheetkaroo

Mar 7, 2019
I have to ask, will the choice of which girl we interact with in the shower affect future scenes? right now i'm going for all positive karma route, even skipping the Minami scene just to keep karma for myself.
there's nothing yet affected by the decision in the shower. i tried all scenes and proceed to the next day just to see if the choices matters (talk to kayane, the haiku with rikuna), but its all the same no matter what you pick

Reactions: theultragaydude

Heffaklump

Donor
Dec 2, 2017
Topic title: Waifu Acafemy [v0.8.0b].
Links in the header themes only for the version v0.8.0a.
So where can I get version 0.8.0b?
Looks like we only have the 0.8.0b for Mac atm, so for once the Mac users are ahead of Windows users in anything gaming related :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: lf2mr

DiroGoodboy

Oct 18, 2016
Been choosing mostly bad karma choices the whole game (save for very few exceptions I found to be just distasteful) and it's the first time I realize there actually matter.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Angry
Reactions: Raziel_8

wakitson

Mar 31, 2018
I just hope they put up a megaupload mac link
good or not, long or short I've been waiting for this because this is my legit favorite game in this site so far

Sep 23, 2018
So uh, is it okay to assume that Irpheaus has had his break? Even though though he didn't say anything about that, it was one of the likely cases of why there was a delay. And that we can expect an update after 3 to 4 months?
I'm actually even willing to pay money to request scenes but that seems to be unlikely.

• Haha
Reactions: witteb and Reese286

sr.cds

Aug 24, 2018
Just to make it easier for some people :

0.8.0b only has some minor typos corrected, nothing else, so please just download 0.8.0a and stop asking for the link

Karma does not exist/is not implemented, so the bathroom scene with Asuka or 404 (haha 404 error webpage not found) is a troll/joke, you can have karma -500 or +500, you still won't see the scene.

The secret ending is the 4th option trick while speaking to Rachel.

PS : When Minami stalks you, in the train, you can now see a bit more if you leave her, but still won't be able to progress.

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes