Agitrek21

Mar 4, 2019
Yeah i just hope there is love route because i can imagine the picture where her husband manipulated her because at last scene in this update mc found george's number in the phone of zaibutsu company owner the silver haired women i don't remember her name.....which involved in the scene in what happened to his father.....i would really love to play the love route in tomoe instead of other forced route not to mention dev wanting to implement karma system which i think is going to help to develop her character
i really hope there is love route between tomoe and mc
The silver hair chick names shirohime. I'm interested in the the 3rd girl that framed mc's dad. I would say it's Rachel, but she has red hair and light skin so it wouldn't make sense

Reactions: Harsh 007

Razzar

Nov 5, 2018
The silver hair chick names shirohime. I'm interested in the the 3rd girl that framed mc's dad. I would say it's Rachel, but she has red hair and light skin so it wouldn't make sense
I think it's Rachel, as long as she's one of the three in Otaku-san's photo, she had a radical change when she went to Ireland to study chemistry.

It is the photo where Shirohime, Asuka and Rachel's mother appear. Rachel previously had a style more typical of Rikura but less anorexic xD.

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
Lets hope we don't have to wait for another 7 to 8 months before release....because for me this story is best and well i'm hooked on this one completely.....
:)

Reactions: rawr52 and Kalrotix

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I think that he will do something with Inorio's father's computer or with the infiltrated teacher to change his report in the police.
Even if MC would succeed in changing police files...what i doubt, if there's no help from someone with more wit/knowledge.
What would that change ?

There's a lot of different personal data like, birth certificate, medical records, school records, bank/credit recordings...
Shirohime is one of the top tier in the most powerfull company in the country, getting these kind of informations should be piss easy for her and she said she will be very thoroughly with the background check.
So i have to agree with 0ffspring here, if there is not some ridiculous BS excuse like Rachel using some Magic, there is no way Shirohime won't find out who the MC really is.

Reactions: Agitrek21

handsomeboy-kun

Nov 15, 2018
I've downloaded the Android version and it turns out damaged and can't be played, is there an
Android version file that I can play? :(

TMoney2017

Aug 6, 2017
"Everybody" is asking for the 0.8.0b because Lain has announced
that his walkthrough mod will only support 0.8.0b but not 0.8.0a:
"because of the changes in 0.8.0b, the mod can't be compatible with the 0.8.0a game version, only 0.8.0b"

His mods are always awesome, so i and surely many others want to play with that mod.

And asking for 0.8.0b .....because the OP says 0.8.0b

Reactions: Lurker Bee

BeastIsh93

Dec 12, 2017
there's nothing yet affected by the decision in the shower. i tried all scenes and proceed to the next day just to see if the choices matters (talk to kayane, the haiku with rikuna), but its all the same no matter what you pick
So no actual change yet, even after banging Rikuna and giving her a slap. well here's hoping it has some affect in the future

lf2mr

Sep 7, 2019
Do not worry too much about the missing version for Windows 0.8.0b. I compared the game files of version 0.8.0b for Mac and 0.8.0a for Windows, there are almost no changes, except that a scene with Jira was added to the gallery, and for some reason in the Mac version, all images go to .png, and sound files go to .ogg, when in windows in jpg and .mp3, because of this, the weight of game files in the Mac version is 1 GB less.

Anyone who wants to get version 0.8.0b for Windows now can download Mac version 0.8.0b, and copy the archive.rpa file located in the \WaifuAcademy.app\Contents\Resources\autorun\game\ folder to the Windows version folder \game\

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes