Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
The good karma one was obviously a troll, yeah. But the Asuka/Bad Karma one is too?

Does ANYTHING happen if you have sufficient Karma for the Asuka option?
and how tf do I get either girls scene in the restroom
ive been a complete shit karma person and I still cant get her

there is no karma, there is no choice in this "game"

Dev should really just remove this shitty +/- karma dialogue crap all it does is confuse people and make them think their "choices" matter....

GoDz.Jay22

Dec 18, 2019
here is my unofficial android port of Waifu Academy v0.8.0b.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 11.06.2020 (updated with changes from v0.8.0b MAC)
When I try to download, it says that it is no longer available ☹☹

Razzar

Nov 5, 2018
[/QUOTE]
Even if MC would succeed in changing police files...what i doubt, if there's no help from someone with more wit/knowledge.
What would that change ?

There's a lot of different personal data like, birth certificate, medical records, school records, bank/credit recordings...
Shirohime is one of the top tier in the most powerfull company in the country, getting these kind of informations should be piss easy for her and she said she will be very thoroughly with the background check.
So i have to agree with 0ffspring here, if there is not some ridiculous BS excuse like Rachel using some Magic, there is no way Shirohime won't find out who the MC really is.
I don't know if you know, but it is the police that carry all these data. From the day you are born until you die, the police will have all your personal information regardless of whether we like it. It is more in most countries it is illegal not to give it to them. I already told you that I went to live in another country and I had to get new ones.

And why did I say the police? Because Shirohime tells Goto to go to the police, so this means that they also have an infiltrator who will easily provide them with this information.

carhard223

Mar 14, 2018
Is it just me or wouldnt it be better to wait till the game is finished before playing it further? I mean there are a lot of unfinished options along the way so i would have to play the game from the start with every update just to see all. Kinda dumb... at least for me :/
you can load last save from the previous update and immediately play the new content. You know that right?

Stuhlbein

Aug 2, 2019
So i have to agree with 0ffspring here, if there is not some ridiculous BS excuse like Rachel using some Magic, there is no way Shirohime won't find out who the MC really is.
I think there is another way: Goto mentioned his contact in the police providing the information. If MC finds out, who that rat is (I suspect MCs Neighbor he cucked in his sleep just earlier, as he's from the police and an unmoral asshole) and press him into silence or lying before he gives anything out, all should be okay.

And I'm happy that the game itself stayed as good as ever^^
Writing is awesome, the plot thickens, girls and scenes are hot and the characters are standard (the tsun, the tomboy, the fat nerd, the spoiled brat), but not bad. It's an ero-game, no ned to go deep or complex

The on-erotic thing I liked most was seeing Shinji getting defiant and mad, hinting at an actual development.
Because that was, what I feared most: Him staying a weak pushover.
At the end he's the only real male friend MC can have^^

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I don't know if you know, but it is the police that carry all these data. From the day you are born until you die, the police will have all your personal information regardless of whether we like it. It is more in most countries it is illegal not to give it to them. I already told you that I went to live in another country and I had to get new ones.

And why did I say the police? Because Shirohime tells Goto to go to the police, so this means that they also have an infiltrator who will easily provide them with this information.
Why should the police have all these data ?
The police can access these data sure (normaly when ur under suspicion of some crime), but these kind of records are distributed among different government ministries. And sure if ur going to migrate to an other country u need to give these kind of information to the immigration office.

But even if the police have all these kind of information in MC's case, things like school records and tranferings from his old home, looking into where he lives and with whom, the backround of them... that are really the most basic and easy to following leads, which even the most amateurish of private investigators would know.
Heck Shirohime could simply ask Helen about the MC's previous school, where it was located and send some men there to ask around.

Thats why i said, if Shirohime and her men have not an IQ of a toast or some bs excuse they will find out who he is.

Reactions: Agitrek21

Razzar

Nov 5, 2018
Why should the police have all these data ?
The police can access these data sure (normaly when ur under suspicion of some crime), but these kind of records are distributed among different government ministries. And sure if ur going to migrate to an other country u need to give these kind of information to the immigration office.

But even if the police have all these kind of information in MC's case, things like school records and tranferings from his old home, looking into where he lives and with whom, the backround of them... that are really the most basic and easy to following leads, which even the most amateurish of private investigators would know.
Heck Shirohime could simply ask Helen about the MC's previous school, where it was located and send some men there to ask around.

Thats why i said, if Shirohime and her men have not an IQ of a toast or some bs excuse they will find out who he is.
I say the police thing because she sends Goto there. A good excuse would be that they had someone inside who could provide them with this information and therefore have confidence in it.

Reactions: Agitrek21

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
you can load last save from the previous update and immediately play the new content. You know that right?
The train fork isnt that far in the game so if it gets implemented i would have to play from this point onwards. Iirc this is the first fork, which isnt implemented yet so i would have to start at least there, you know that right?

cl0ckw3rk

Jan 3, 2018
The train fork isnt that far in the game so if it gets implemented i would have to play from this point onwards. Iirc this is the first fork, which isnt implemented yet so i would have to start at least there, you know that right?
Okay, but why would you need to play multiple routes in every single update? That's just absurd. Play one route all the way through until the game is completed, then go back for another.

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
Okay, but why would you need to play multiple routes in every single update? That's just absurd. Play one route all the way through until the game is completed, then go back for another.
What?
As i said, the train fork isnt implemented which means i cant to the bad karma fork -> need/want to for the this route.
Booty call not implemented yet -> also bad karma
Rukhina or whatever rough fucking not implemented -> again, bad karma...
Thats as far as iremember. You understand now? If i want to play bad karma, i literally have to start nearly from the start to get all of the route...

Edit: The only good karma thing which isnt implemented iirc is the girlfriend thing in the toilet in the last update. So if i want to play good, i would have to start at least from there as long as this gets not updated...

cl0ckw3rk

Jan 3, 2018
What?
As i said, the train fork isnt implemented which means i cant to the bad karma fork -> need/want to for the this route.
Booty call not implemented yet -> also bad karma
Rukhina or whatever rough fucking not implemented -> again, bad karma...
Thats as far as iremember. You understand now? If i want to play bad karma, i literally have to start nearly from the start to get all of the route...

Edit: The only good karma thing which isnt implemented iirc is the girlfriend thing in the toilet in the last update. So if i want to play good, i would have to start at least from there as long as this gets not updated...
What you wrote has nothing to do with what I said. Just as a reminder, the karma system isn't even fully implemented yet.

Quit being neurotic about how many routes you'll have to play. Just pick one for now and enjoy it until the game is complete. Don't complain to everyone else if you're willingly wasting your time making multiple saves per update.

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
What you wrote has nothing to do with what I said. Just as a reminder, the karma system isn't even fully implemented yet.

Quit being neurotic about how many routes you'll have to play. Just pick one for now and enjoy it until the game is complete. Don't complain to everyone else if you're willingly wasting your time making multiple saves per update.
Huh? Dude, i thought you had read more than just my last post but it seems you just get into the middle of the convo without anything... I said that if there are unfinished forks you would have to restart the game every update nearly from scratch the moment these forks get implemented and this is a fact...

I was neither complaining about multiple saves nor about playing multiple routes per update kind sir...

Last edited:

GoDz.Jay22

Dec 18, 2019
Here's my compressed version.
Waifu Academy [v0.8.0a] [Irphaeus] - Original Size: 3.89 GB

Download Win,Linux (884MB)
: - -
Download Mac (868MB): - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
is there for Android?

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes